starting strength gym
Page 901 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 401801851891899900901902903911951100114011901 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,010 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Fox has several opinion shows which are varying degrees of right of center. Fox makes it quite clear that those shows aren't straight news. Unlike many cable and network news outlets, Fox generally does not have very biased anchors on the news portion of its lineup.

What are your thoughts on the COVID vaccine?

Ontario, Canada is strongly considering creating a health passport to prove vaccination status:
    Ontario to issue proof-of-vaccination cards - YouTube

It is not mandatory, but will be basically essential if you intend to live in society. ..Ok?

What has happened to Canada?

Privately owned businesses, those which have been ravaged by quarantine/government mandates, are the ones that will enforce the health passport (and thus vaccinations). Starved for business, you can bet they will do whatever is necessary to jumpstart the bottom line.

This protocol keeps the government's hands clean, and sidesteps the traditional definition of Fascism, which Merriam-Webster defines as using "autocratic government and dictatorial leadership". No, this is not fascism, you see. The government isn't forcing anyone to do anything. Its we the PEOPLE enforcing this agenda, and we will LIKE IT. It's not mandatory! [but, if your business does not enforce mask-wearing/social distancing/health passports, we will impose fines, and we will keep you closed.... but its your choice! tehe!!].

What the fuck is going on? Is there a database Im being added to for writing this post?

Quote Originally Posted by od1 View Post
    So, we will ignore your assertions then.

BTW, any full-time psychotherapist will not diagnose someone without meeting them and working with them one-on-one. Your assertions are complete shit. Have a nice day.
    Not true. I mean they can’t offer a “diagnosis” in the formal sense; that’s a clearly defined ethical and in some cases legal restriction. They can and will definitely offer a thorough analysis leading all the way up to a diagnosis of you let them, all based on the flimsiest of input data and buttressed by their personal biases.

Mullis on Fauci:

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/sta...005638659?s=20

Worth a watch. This reflects EXACTLY what was thought about Fauci during the late 80s during the height of HIV/Aids therapeutic research.

I got to hang around with Kary Mullis for a weekend back in 2008. He was still surfing at that time, not a young and vital as he is in this video, but still an impressive man. Spoke his mind to me on many things, and I admit I kept him busy with questions he probably regarded as stupid for about 3 days. Great guy. He would have no time for the likes of bureaucrats like Fauci.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I got to hang around with Kary Mullis for a weekend back in 2008. He was still surfing at that time, not a young and vital as he is in this video, but still an impressive man. Spoke his mind to me on many things, and I admit I kept him busy with questions he probably regarded as stupid for about 3 days. Great guy. He would have no time for the likes of bureaucrats like Fauci.
    That is awesome. The story of how he developed PCR is the stuff of legend. The principle investigator and dept. head at my lab at UNC was a friend and colleague of his when he was at Cetus. Always had wonderful things to say about him and spoke very highly of his brilliance as a scientist.

https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status...554825729?s=19

From Neil DeGrass Tyson & Bill Nye the Science Guy.....

Quote Originally Posted by jamies33 View Post
    What are your thoughts on the COVID vaccine?

Ontario, Canada is strongly considering creating a health passport to prove vaccination status:
    Ontario to issue proof-of-vaccination cards - YouTube

It is not mandatory, but will be basically essential if you intend to live in society. ..Ok?

What has happened to Canada?

Privately owned businesses, those which have been ravaged by quarantine/government mandates, are the ones that will enforce the health passport (and thus vaccinations). Starved for business, you can bet they will do whatever is necessary to jumpstart the bottom line.

This protocol keeps the government's hands clean, and sidesteps the traditional definition of Fascism, which Merriam-Webster defines as using "autocratic government and dictatorial leadership". No, this is not fascism, you see. The government isn't forcing anyone to do anything. Its we the PEOPLE enforcing this agenda, and we will LIKE IT. It's not mandatory! [but, if your business does not enforce mask-wearing/social distancing/health passports, we will impose fines, and we will keep you closed.... but its your choice! tehe!!].

What the fuck is going on? Is there a database Im being added to for writing this post?
    They elected Justin Trudeau, or whatever that moron'n name is. Everybody electing left wing governments will have a very terrible, but hopefully very brief lesson in the application of left wing policies gone rogue. The future penal colonies of New Zealand and Canada are leading the charge. Germany is set to join them. I have pretty good hopes for the Australians, as fucked up as they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    Mullis on Fauci:

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/sta...005638659?s=20

Worth a watch. This reflects EXACTLY what was thought about Fauci during the late 80s during the height of HIV/Aids therapeutic research.
    It's sad that the actual brilliant scientists usually are too invested in being brilliant scientists and end up being out-maneuvered by political hacks in the public sphere. Still, good to know the guy who INVENTED THE TEST they are using to diagnose COVID cases thinks Fauci specifically is full of shit. Of course, I know he's also said in the past the test shouldn't actually be used to diagnose cases for a virus, and that still goes in one ear and out the other with these people.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status...554825729?s=19

From Neil DeGrass Tyson & Bill Nye the Science Guy.....
    Have either of these two fucking clowns ever contributed to anything but the conventional wisdom?