starting strength gym
Page 908 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 408808858898906907908909910918958100814081908 ... LastLast
Results 9,071 to 9,080 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Miro View Post
    Another update, it seems like China has positioning itself in Canada and Jamaica to prepare for a possible land invasion. Additionally, both Biden and Harris are to be named in Ratcliffe's DNI report to Trump. Then there's this:

Situation Update, Dec. 13th – Trump readies evidence to leverage against Biden, Gen. Perna announces “vaccine D-Day… the beginning of the end” – NaturalNews.com
    I hope you all pull this off.
    I appreciate this humor. People are funny.

The idea that China is amassing troops “trapping” us is ludicrous at best.

Are there folks that think mutually assured destruction died with Khrushchev? Our general population has no idea the amount of firepower the US really has...

Quote Originally Posted by Miro View Post
    Another update, it seems like China has positioning itself in Canada and Jamaica to prepare for a possible land invasion. Additionally, both Biden and Harris are to be named in Ratcliffe's DNI report to Trump. Then there's this:
    I would swallow the rest, but China invading the US mainland? Maybe if they sent their entire 1,5 billion people.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Most importantly, Fauci is woke.
    He’s ALWAYS known how his bread was buttered.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post

Are there folks that think mutually assured destruction died with Khrushchev? Our general population has no idea the amount of firepower the US really has...
    Of course not, MAD still exists so long as nukes can hit their targets. But even under MAD, posturing can and does happen, all the time.

Tucker’s 1 hr interview with Bobulinski (sp?) establishes /certain/ strong connections between Joe Biden (et al) and the CCP. No interpretation required. Airing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I would swallow the rest, but China invading the US mainland? Maybe if they sent their entire 1,5 billion people.

The invasion only works if the general population and the military gets vaccinated against Covid-19 first. The vaccine is designed to weaken the US.

IT’S WAR: Communist China successfully infiltrated vaccine giants Pfizer, AstraZeneca and GlaxoSmithKline as part of “unrestricted warfare” to defeat the US military and conquer North America – NaturalNews.com

We will see how it all plays out.

As important as the 2nd amendment is, the 1st amendment is more important, as it determines which direction the guns are pointed.

Similarly, the question is not if "US firepower" can easily handle "Chinese firepower". But, can "Chinese firepower" aid the global organizations, and the globalists within the US and Canada, and will the American people resist, or welcome "new leadership" based on their brainwashing.

Is anyone up for COVID-20? The madness looks set to continue for a very long time...

New variant' of coronavirus identified - UK Health Secretary Matt Hancock

A new variant of coronavirus has been identified which may be associated with faster spread, MPs have been told.
    At least 60 different local authorities in England have recorded Covid infections caused by the new variant.

He said the World Health Organization had been notified and Porton Down was doing detailed studies.

Mr Hancock said there was "nothing to suggest" it caused worse disease or that vaccines would no longer work.

He told MPs in the House of Commons that over the last week, there had been sharp, exponential rises in the virus across London, Kent, parts of Essex and Hertfordshire.

"We've currently identified over 1,000 cases with this variant predominantly in the South of England although cases have been identified in nearly 60 different local authority areas.

"We do not know the extent to which this is because of the new variant but no matter its cause we have to take swift and decisive action which unfortunately is absolutely essential to control this deadly disease while the vaccine is rolled out."

'''New variant''' of coronavirus identified - Hancock - BBC News

It starts to get interesting. This cannot be ignored. Ok, I know, there's much evidence being ignored, bot now thing get solid.
    !!! EXCLUSIVE Breaking News !!! Report Backs Allegations of Fraud Against Dominion Voting Systems! - Steve Gruber

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Rott View Post
    It starts to get interesting. This cannot be ignored. Ok, I know, there's much evidence being ignored, bot now thing get solid.
    !!! EXCLUSIVE Breaking News !!! Report Backs Allegations of Fraud Against Dominion Voting Systems! - Steve Gruber
    I find it hard to trust “reports” that use six exclamation points in their headlines and end just about every paragraph with another one.

But, hey, it’s a “World Exclusive!” so who knows.