starting strength gym
Page 909 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 409809859899907908909910911919959100914091909 ... LastLast
Results 9,081 to 9,090 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by RJPinAZ View Post
    I find it hard to trust “reports” that use six exclamation points in their headlines and end just about every paragraph with another one.

But, hey, it’s a “World Exclusive!” so who knows.
    Yeah. Everybody is trying to take advantage of the most fucked-up situation in recent human history.

Further info on the vote: Breaking — Dominion audit released by Michigan judge… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Breaking — Wisconsin Supreme Court rules against Trump in 4-3 decision… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

In the 4-3 ruling, the court’s three liberal justices were joined by conservative swing Justice Brian Hagedorn who said three of Trump’s four claims were filed too late and the other was without merit.

The three dissenting conservative justices, led by Chief Justice Patience Roggensack, said the court should have decided whether votes should have counted in each of the four categories Trump challenged and also clarified the law for future elections.

“A significant portion of the public does not believe that the November 3, 2020, presidential election was fairly conducted,” Roggensack wrote. “Once again, four justices on this court cannot be bothered with addressing what the statutes require to assure that absentee ballots are lawfully cast.”
    They are scared. I don't blame them. But I suppose this is irrelevant at this point. We have all agreed that Joe Biden was selected in a free and fair election that was restructured to accommodate a disease with a 99.97% survival rate.

Lies, agreed upon.

I find it hard to trust “reports” that use six exclamation points in their headlines and end just about every paragraph with another one.

Agreed. But here's a direct link to the forensics report, referred to in above article. Quick scan of it indicates near-zero configuration management and traceability in the Antrim "voting office".

Antrim Michigan Forensics Report 121320 [PRELIMINARY] | Computer Security | Security

Is the company that did this audit the same one that Kit linked to long ago, i.e. "Mr. Security Audit", Russell James Ramsland Jr of Allied Security Operations Group LLC?

If so, things are starting to come together, though a bit late.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPB View Post
    As important as the 2nd amendment is, the 1st amendment is more important, as it determines which direction the guns are pointed.

Similarly, the question is not if "US firepower" can easily handle "Chinese firepower". But, can "Chinese firepower" aid the global organizations, and the globalists within the US and Canada, and will the American people resist, or welcome "new leadership" based on their brainwashing.
    I agree. I was thinking more along the lines of some kind of imminent land invasion. That will not happen or if it did, it would be the end of the world. I do think that is entirely independent of what you are saying above though. I do think the threat to the US is extremely insidious and brainwashing is well underway. That scares me far more than a fictional military invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewG View Post
    Is anyone up for COVID-20? The madness looks set to continue for a very long time...

New variant' of coronavirus identified - UK Health Secretary Matt Hancock

A new variant of coronavirus has been identified which may be associated with faster spread, MPs have been told.
    At least 60 different local authorities in England have recorded Covid infections caused by the new variant.

He said the World Health Organization had been notified and Porton Down was doing detailed studies.

Mr Hancock said there was "nothing to suggest" it caused worse disease or that vaccines would no longer work.

He told MPs in the House of Commons that over the last week, there had been sharp, exponential rises in the virus across London, Kent, parts of Essex and Hertfordshire.

"We've currently identified over 1,000 cases with this variant predominantly in the South of England although cases have been identified in nearly 60 different local authority areas.

"We do not know the extent to which this is because of the new variant but no matter its cause we have to take swift and decisive action which unfortunately is absolutely essential to control this deadly disease while the vaccine is rolled out."

'''New variant''' of coronavirus identified - Hancock - BBC News
    New strains are not surprising to anyone who has a rudimentary understanding of viruses. Unfortunately and apparently, that doesn't matter now. The basics have been known since this all started: What the government takes, they don't give back.

Uh. Yeah. Sorry... This was the first link that appeared, this shit spreads wide, so, there's tons of others. Feel free to choose the one you're convenient with.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Rott View Post
    Uh. Yeah. Sorry... This was the first link that appeared, this shit spreads wide, so, there's tons of others. Feel free to choose the one you're convenient with.
    And in a situation where the MSM will not cover the actual news, we take what we can get.

This is amusing: https://twitter.com/JesseKellyDC/sta...23449703206912

EpM3QkQUwAAEU0O.jpg

Did she get a nice big bonus? Combat pay? God, I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    New strains are not surprising to anyone who has a rudimentary understanding of viruses. Unfortunately and apparently, that doesn't matter now. The basics have been known since this all started: What the government takes, they don't give back.
    I think this is the new approach worth taking when "debating" with both the mask syncophants and the passive muzzlers: when do YOU expect this to end?

Because, news flash, when you apply johnst's theorem, that what the government taketh, it doth not give back, with my declaration from long ago that very few government "leaders" have our best interests at heart, no reasonable timeframe can be determined for the muzzling to end. Five years; ten,; two decades; a generation or two, until the next world war is fought and won? Any of those is quite possible and plausible.

A close colleague of mine whose opinion I trust, both spiritually and thanks to the government officials she is in contact with, tells me the Russian "new normals" (distance education, masks&gloves, temperature checks, "social distancing," etc.) should be around five more years. Which immediately caused me to think, what catalyst would cause all of this to magically roll back in five years? Our Slavic friend thought a Biden election would be the catalyst to end the illegality, but it seems that was too optimistic. Dammit, just think of all the 9/11 and other (post!) terrorist attack restrictions, so many of which are indiscriminate and thereby SO ineffective - they're all with us to stay, forever, aren't they?

So I think that's a good debate tactic, tell your autistic mask loving family and friends to perform a mental exercise of WHEN (or under what conditions) these restrictions could safely and reasonably be removed, and see what happens. If they start to think their nephew's entire grade school experience will be online, or they'll never be able to travel again on a plane without getting the vaccination (mark of the beast?? Sorry!), maybe they'll rethink their blind obedience? Congratulations, you've now moved the conversation to where it belongs, about LIBERTY, and away from technocratic discussions of mask effectiveness and infection death rates!

And buy some land and start building a home as far away from cities as possible, ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And in a situation where the MSM will not cover the actual news, we take what we can get.
    But, the guy used exclamation marks. That's scary... It's almost like CNN's BREAKING NEWS. But that, on the other hand, is ok'ish, I guess.

Interesting work by Briggs on voting patterns:

Results Consistent With Vote Switching Seen In Eaton County, Michigan — Guest Post by Stan Young, Tom Davis & Eric Quinnell – William M. Briggs

It’s a very straightforward reproducible analysis.

starting strength coach development program
    Another situation update: Situation Update, Dec. 14th – Calls grow for Insurrection Act, window of opportunity Dec. 18th – 24th – NaturalNews.com

Of particular interest is the "rumor" that there will be a 10-day lockdown which could be expected to start between 18th and 24th december. It's implied that this is when US Special Forces will make their move, and not only in the US, but globally.