starting strength gym
Page 918 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 418818868908916917918919920928968101814181918 ... LastLast
Results 9,171 to 9,180 of 30185

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    C'mon now. The masks, the shutdowns, etc. were merely the cover story for using mail in ballots.
    The pieces line up with an exception I can’t resolve. How did so much of the rest of the world behave likewise? Coincidence, cooperation, coercion?

It would be interesting to know how voting changed in all these other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Jesse Binnall Testimony on Election Fraud Before NV Senate Committee
    BOOM!!! Jesse Binnall'''s Devastating Evidence Of Election Fraud In Nevada Before The Senate Committee

The only rebuttal to testimony and evidence has been the widespread talking point of "there is no evidence." Never a discussion of the witnesses and evidence itself.
    The linked video is of "accusations" not "evidence". Using the same standards as proof, you would have to agree that Trump should have been removed from office after being impeached.

Also, just for fun, let's include the political bias of the sources of information others link too when drawing conclusions.

BitChute - Media Bias/Fact Check (Extreme Right for those who don't want to click on the link)

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    This my opinion and I am mostly wrong and all ways wrong when I argue with the Mrs, however I think Trump is being pushed into a corner to get him to react in such a way, that is if he takes the bait, we will have to wait and see. There appears to be some republicans that hate Trump with such a passion they are prepared to back a career politician such as Biden even though he is politically poles apart. Hate blinds them to the truth.

"He came unto his own, and his own received him not." John1v11
    This has been my hunch for a while now. It's always a roll of the dice when things go hot, but my hunch is that things would not go well for Trump. Just look at how complicit the police have been with enforcing the lockdown BS. A whole lot of noncoms back Trump, but I'm not convinced he has the generals on his side, especially after his fallouts with Mattis and Bolton.

If anyone has bothered checking out Moldbig and Unqualified Reservations, he noticed that this has been a pattern in warfare for several centuries now. Goad the weaker power into making the first strike so that the bigger power can say they were justified in going to war.

The best opportunity to "cross the Rubicon" was probably in those first few days after the voter fraud became obvious. Trump might still be able to pull something off, but only if he and the Republicans realize that they need to stop following the "rules", and that a sizeable minority of the population would be fine with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    It sickens me to admit it, but I wore the muzzle back in October, to be able to apply for a CRBA and passport for my son (WTF was the point, if I refuse for us to be vaccinated and we'll never be permitted to fly back home,anyway!?)
    The diplomats sounded like fascists over the phone,saying everyone over two must wear the muzzle at all times, but were GRACIOUS enough to ALLOW us to remove them without haranguing us (funny how the Overton window closes so quickly - now being allowed to not muzzle oneself is an act of graciousness!)
    Anyone, my toddler boy was not forced to muzzle, but when he looked at me after I had muzzled up at the guard shack, he had this quick look of terror flash across his face, and I felt sick with pity and empathy for my poor boy.
    All that to say, I feel pangs of empathy for this couple, and hope they can exact financial revenge upon the fascist airline.

BTW that Moscow consulate had a huge, BEAUTIFUL new second floor for visa processing and other services, which had been added since my last visit in 2018 to drop off our absentee ballots.
    The amount of money our government wastes, especially on services for non-citizens, is as massive and incomprehensible as the size and scope of our universe.

You're on the right page finally, Mark. Forget reasoned, factual debates over muzzle and lockdown efficacy with the likes of Bmueller and jfsully. That is conceding 75% of the argument from the getgo, much like arguing to defend oneself from accusations of racism implies that there could even have been racist motivations for whatever you said.
    We must change the playing field from lockdown and muzzle efficacy to the conditions necessary for their elimination: when can we stop wearing the damn masks?
    Who cares how effective they are at reducing viral load spreads, if the virus spread can never be measured to be (or even possibly become) low enough to meet their threshold for ending all this tyranny? Are we really supposed to live like this forever?

The last few lines of that propaganda piece are another great example of the lies that get slipped in by our treasonous media.
    How is it an established fact that president Trump investigating election fraud is what's responsible for public officials being threatened?
    We can simply say that science and reason have been removed from the case for why masks work and they have been replaced with a religious debate between the believer and the non-believers.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeJenkins View Post
    I have been reading this board for a while now and it would be amusing if it wasn't so depressing. Is it really that difficult to believe that an extremely polarizing president who was behind in nearly every poll lost the election (in exactly the same manner as predicted) after showing a completely inept response in the middle of a worldwide pandemic? Are the posters here really that convinced by this man's word regarding allegations of voter fraud (all of which accusations have fallen apart in court as factual evidence is lacking) are enough to start a coup that would allow this man to continue to be president. Are only far right leaning internet blogs which are haven's for conspiracy theories now considered truthful media?
    This really is an amazing post. If by "a while now" he means that he's been reading this board for about 10 minutes, I'll buy that.

Also, just for fun, let's include the political bias of the sources of information others link too when drawing conclusions.
    Who would you regard as unbiased? The NYT? CNN? NBC? The Washington Post? Again, amazing. How does one stay so blissfully ignorant? Or maybe this is a bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This really is an amazing post. If by "a while now" he means that he's been reading this board for about 10 minutes, I'll buy that.

Who would you regard as unbiased? The NYT? CNN? NBC? The Washington Post? Again, amazing. How does one stay so blissfully ignorant? Or maybe this is a bot.
    There is post after post regarding ridiculous conspiracy theories from far right wing conspiratorial websites. The conspiracies and allegations are constantly debunked or unable to be defended in court, but the constant barrage of the accusations just keeps coming making it tiresome to constantly defend. This is simply how Trump operates, but it isn't going to work out for him this time. I remember Howard Stern discussing one of his previous interviews with trump that occurred long before his run for president where he called him out for saying something blatantly false during the interview (off the air), and his response was something along the lines of "it doesn't have to be true you just need to say it and get it out into the public space". If you examine his behavior through that lens his behavior makes sense. He knows the damage accusations cause, regardless of the truth behind them. He just wants to get it out in the public space and people will believe it because it has been repeated ad nauseum.

CNN: CNN - Media Bias/Fact Check (Left)

NYT: New York Times - Media Bias/Fact Check (Left Center)

NBC: NBC News - Media Bias/Fact Check (Left Center)

Washington Post: Washington Post - Media Bias/Fact Check (Left Center)

Yes, those are left leaning/left-center media sources. They also rate as having "factual based" reporting. The sources that have typically been posted on here are mostly extreme right and have been rated to have "very low" factual based reporting. For fuck's sake, a few pages back you seemed to be heralding James O'keefe as a true journalist. I think you may need a recalibration of your political spectrum before you are to be taken seriously.

I have been reading this board for a while now and it would be amusing if it wasn't so depressing. Is it really that difficult to believe that an extremely polarizing president who was behind in nearly every poll lost the election (in exactly the same manner as predicted) after showing a completely inept response in the middle of a worldwide pandemic? Are the posters here really that convinced by this man's word regarding allegations of voter fraud (all of which accusations have fallen apart in court as factual evidence is lacking) are enough to start a coup that would allow this man to continue to be president. Are only far right leaning internet blogs which are haven's for conspiracy theories now considered truthful media?
    That’s a nice straw man you have there.

I have been reading this board for a while now and it would be amusing if it wasn't so depressing. Is it really that difficult to believe that an extremely polarizing president who was behind in nearly every poll lost the election (in exactly the same manner as predicted) after showing a completely inept response in the middle of a worldwide pandemic?
    I see you've supped deep of the social media talking points. Tell me, what exactly was he supposed to do differently? What were his opponents trying to do that was so much better? While he was trying to limit travel from the source country (although it was months too late by that point, as China had known they had this thing going around since late 2019), his opponents were calling him a racist for wanting to do so, and encouraging us to go out and enjoy Chinatowns. He reacted to empty bellyaching from governors like Cuomo by providing them exactly what they screamed publicly they needed, and they ended up with surpluses. Is there a secret clause to the constitution that allows the president to veto acts of God?

Are the posters here really that convinced by this man's word regarding allegations of voter fraud (all of which accusations have fallen apart in court as factual evidence is lacking) are enough to start a coup that would allow this man to continue to be president. Are only far right leaning internet blogs which are haven's for conspiracy theories now considered truthful media?
    Many of the cases aren't even being heard. They are being thrown out for procedural reasons like "standing", which is essentially being used by courts to avoid having to hear these cases at all due to their politically hot nature. They're well aware that if they hear the case and rule either way, there will be a large number of people very, very pissed off at them. This is their best way out. There are plenty of fishy things that are completely unanswered for by the parties implicated by them. The common response is censorship. It is not the "responsible" thing to do. Looking from a position of impartiality, it is an extremely IRRESPONSIBLE thing to do. The censorious response to election fraud claims is only making people feel more strongly that it happened.

I'll tell you what I DON'T believe. I DON'T believe anyone in any large numbers was more enthusiastic to vote for the congressional GOP (y'know, the guys who have had a series of major victories in this same election) over Donald Trump (the guy more popular than them who somehow still lost). I DON'T believe people were so jazzed up to vote for JOE FUCKING BIDEN that they just filled in his bubble and left everything else blank. No amount of lame gaslighting attempts are going to change my mind. Can I prove voter fraud in court? Of course not. Proving any given ballots are fraudulent is as difficult as proving any given sexual encounters were rape. The secretive nature of both acts ensures that. But what CAN be proven pretty conclusively is that rules put in place to impede or prevent voter fraud WERE broken or otherwise twisted and abused. But sure, accuse me of just listening to everything Donald Trump says implicitly. That's why I believe how I do. It has nothing to do with what I am actually observing.

The linked video is of "accusations" not "evidence". Using the same standards as proof, you would have to agree that Trump should have been removed from office after being impeached.

BitChute - Media Bias/Fact Check (Extreme Right for those who don't want to click on the link)
    https://www.bbb.org/us/az/scottsdale...c-1126-9001808

There's your "company" that registered that domain. You know what your fact checking site is? It's a click bait site to drive traffic. You've been conditioned to feel instead of think, and that your feeling from reading or hearing what's on the news is correct. That what you see is at least SOMEWHAT objective. You're pavlov's dog, and you drool every time an article is posted - ding, ding.

Trump isn't divisive. You just feel like he is. And you only made an account here on the 10th of this month... which means you likely haven't covered more than 10-12 pages of content. But you probably think that we'll feel like you're sincere since you've "been here a while," and we'll pay attention because there's some threshold met where you need to step in and inform us of the facts we're missing. When someone doesn't agree with you, then you feel contempt or pity for them. You don't think they're wrong.

Some of the guys around here like their conspiracies, but at least they've actually thought about it. God, I do hate how susceptible human beings are to propaganda.

starting strength coach development program
    Mattis and Bolton.

If anyone has bothered checking out Moldbig and Unqualified Reservations, he noticed that this has been a pattern in warfare for several centuries now. Goad the weaker power into making the first strike so that the bigger power can say they were justified in going to war.

The best opportunity to "cross the Rubicon" was probably in those first few days after the voter fraud became obvious. Trump might still be able to pull something off, but only if he and the Republicans realize that they need to stop following the "rules", and that a sizeable minority of the population would be fine with this.[/QUOTE]

If you can cause turmoil within the US, it puts it's global influence at risk, you cannot have a country with a nationalist in control of all that power. The US keeps the belligerent in check and would have continued if Trump was voted in fair and square, however forget the democrats as the opposition, they are not the problem, it is the people within the republican party, they are the ones with the real power, do you really believe that Biden and Harris are capable of running the US? I don't think so. The truth is there are folk(s) within the republicans that do not want Trump in control, they are asymmetrical. They use to be hidden. Under Biden however they will be safe, but if Trump retains the Presidency........