starting strength gym
Page 920 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 420820870910918919920921922930970102014201920 ... LastLast
Results 9,191 to 9,200 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And what have we recently learned about voting?

We need to realize that this poor fool is quite representative of about 65% of the general public: about 105, somehow has learned to type on the internet, and perfectly willing to believe anything he's/she's told enough times. Read it again:

This is a serious problem for the US going forward, in that 65% of the country is perfectly willing to do as they're told by anyone they perceive to be authoritative and in power.

Oh LOOK, LeeAnne! Something you won't see on the TV this morning: Michigan State Police arrest celebrated Democratic official on six felony charges of election fraud – Law Officer

Something else! Florida Is Open, New York Is Closed, And NY Has More COVID Deaths
    A more important question would be why would the case of someone who was rightfully charged with voter fraud in 2018, which was widely reported on at that time, suddenly appear in my morning news feed when no significant developments happened in the case? It is almost as thought someone is attempting to muddy the waters of the current conversation.

You appear to be completelt content at neing manipulated and deveived so spare me the lecture regarding "65% of the population" above. Should i expect to see you srm uourself and take to the streets as others posting on here are hoping for an armed coup?

I think she just stepped outside of her Junior League meeting to throw this devastating rebuttal at us.

For 25-44 year olds, all-cause mortality in March-July 2020 (summary and full dataset):

There are two possibilities:
    (1) 62% of young COVID-19 patients died without a confirmed or probable diagnosis, or (2) COVID-19 pales in comparison to lockdown-related causes of death.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeJenkins View Post
    A more important question would be why would the case of someone who was rightfully charged with voter fraud in 2018, which was widely reported on at that time, suddenly appear in my morning news feed when no significant developments happened in the case? It is almost as thought someone is attempting to muddy the waters of the current conversation.

You appear to be completelt content at neing manipulated and deveived so spare me the lecture regarding "65% of the population" above. Should i expect to see you srm uourself and take to the streets as others posting on here are hoping for an armed coup?
    And you don't find it odd, at all, that you're so upset from being disagreed with? Do you trust people on TV so completely? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I think she just stepped outside of her Junior League meeting to throw this devastating rebuttal at us.
    Sorry about the numerous spelling mistakes in the previous post. I hate typing on my phone. The previous post wasn't really a rebuttal, but more of a question. What is the pertinence of a voter fraud case that is being prosecuted from a previous election and why would you expect it to suddenly expect it to be headline news today without any significant developments? Did you question what the motivations are for suddenly posting about this in right wing conspiratorial blogs? Also, in your views, do you think women are incapable of making valid arguments? Is that why you keep referring to me as "Leanne" and "her"? I don't really care and am more than happy to go along with this. I just find it amusing that you seem incapable of forming a valid argument and are willing to believe and go along with whatever random conspiratorial websites tell you. Is your defense that you are arguing against a woman so you have to be correct? Must feel great to be part of that elite 35%.

Anyway, this is stupid. Biden will be president in January. You aren't going to take up arms and join the armed coup to take back the presidency for trump as you keep insinuating real men will do. You will continue to bitch about wearing a mask while falsely stating claims regarding the pandemic and severely misinterpreting the stats as you continue to do nothing about it. I want to see your name in the news proving how great of an american/texan you are. Ball is in your court big boy. Nut up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    I get you, but I think the landscape will be very different after 5, 10, 20 more years of this all, with the Supreme Court packed with leftist judges. They will find ways to enact more and more hate speech laws. I can easily imagine a future where red flags for gun owners will include visiting certain forums, or accusations of displaying signs of being schizophrenic... and it will seem very reasonable on the surface to say "Well, of course a schizophrenic shouldn't be allowed a gun. They have a higher propensity for suicide and violence"... and like we're seeing with the events of today which were impossible to imagine just a few years ago, as incredulous as it seems to us here on this forum, people will go along with it.

They don't actually need to convince these country boys of anything. Housewives vote.
    Under Biden’s new gun policy, those accused of “bias Misdemeanors” will be ineligible for gun ownership. It’s a new category of offense,
    like “hate” was some time ago, but even more malleable.

I thought I posted this earlier.

Your hasty typos are showing how flustered you are. Just go eat your chicken, Leroy Jenkins.

Based on my search, I do not think this has been presented:

Mayo Clinic research confirms critical role of masks in preventing COVID-19 infection – Mayo Clinic News Network

Wow! I guess Mayo has sealed the deal. Wear your damn mask, peasant.

Now read this:

The Year of Disguises – AIER

I'll only add one thing - who the hell exhales like that stupid Mayo mannequin?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    And upon who does it fall to do anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by DougBriggs View Post
    All of this has been going on for the last 15yrs, well except this one...
    That attitude has been prevalent in every color revolution. They need people to go along passively, because they are paralyzed with fear or indecision.

No communist government has ever willingly given up power or been overthrown peacefully after successfully stealing the vote. The longer you wait, the stronger they get. The window of opportunity is narrow.

The idea that any of us will be allowed to live a normal, comfortable or prosperous life after we submit to these tyrants is pure fantasy.

If we do not start fighting like hell, things will get much much worse than a possible civil war.

starting strength coach development program
    The linked video is of "accusations" not "evidence". Using the same standards as proof, you would have to agree that Trump should have been removed from office after being impeached.

Also, just for fun, let's include the political bias of the sources of information others link too when drawing conclusions.

BitChute - Media Bias/Fact Check (Extreme Right for those who don't want to click on the link)
    BitChute isn't a media site like Washington Post or NBC, its a video posting site. Any 'bias' there would have to be judged on the individual poster.

Who relies on 'fact checkers' as an authority without asking who they are and what their motive is? Most "fact checkers" are hard left weasels utilizing another avenue of deception. They are very good at it.

Snopes.jpg