starting strength gym
Page 921 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 421821871911919920921922923931971102114211921 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,210 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    I get you, but I think the landscape will be very different after 5, 10, 20 more years of this all, with the Supreme Court packed with leftist judges.
    That faux court is already run by the leftist mob, no matter how "conservative" most of the corrupt judges on that court claim to be.

The law is a complete afterthought. It's pretty obvious at this point that violence is what runs things in this country.

The left has been willing, the right has not.

That is changing.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeJenkins View Post
    A more important question would be why would the case of someone who was rightfully charged with voter fraud in 2018, which was widely reported on at that time, suddenly appear in my morning news feed when no significant developments happened in the case? It is almost as thought someone is attempting to muddy the waters of the current conversation.

You appear to be completelt content at neing manipulated and deveived so spare me the lecture regarding "65% of the population" above. Should i expect to see you srm uourself and take to the streets as others posting on here are hoping for an armed coup?
    It's a formula at this point.

1. Says they've read through 900+pages of discussion

2. Pull out NYT/CNN/MSNBC that proves everyone run

3. Rage when someone presents them evidence to the contrary.

4. Follows up with incoherent/broken English.

I think Jovan is right, it's the same person who has a fetish for getting yelled at by Rip.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeJenkins View Post
    Did you question what the motivations are for suddenly posting about this in right wing conspiratorial blogs? Also, in your views, do you think women are incapable of making valid arguments? Is that why you keep referring to me as "Leanne" and "her"? I don't really care and am more than happy to go along with this. I just find it amusing that you seem incapable of forming a valid argument and are willing to believe and go along with whatever random conspiratorial websites tell you. Is your defense that you are arguing against a woman so you have to be correct? Must feel great to be part of that elite 35%.
    And I'm a misogynist. Its last post. Bringing down the level of discourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And I'm a misogynist. Its last post. Bringing down the level of discourse.
    Damn. I was just about to point out that the jester serves at the pleasure of the King. Looks like I was too late.

Whelp, we can patientwait for the next troll account.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    Flynn does and I seriously doubt that he is alone.

Except Trump's side isn't the weaker side by any stretch in a hot war. The Left has the media (to the degree that idiots still trust it) and other institutions that are much more effective in the cold war that has been happening, but his side is certainly not the weaker side and many are just waiting for "permission" to act, which they could get by Trump calling on every able bodied man between 18-45 by invoking the Insurrection Act.

No. He would have looked like a liar and a sore loser to everyone except the die hard supporters who'd pay to smell the guy's shit.

Instead he had let the Left implicate themselves further more and more and the evidence has been presented to many of the American people in spite of the courts being unwilling to even have it presented to them.

And the rules are on his side. More and more Americans, who couldn't tell there ass from the Constitution now know what the Insurrection Act is and about his EO on Foreign interference of elections. And he still has a month or so to spread the word.

This spells out the details pretty well.Trump at the Rubicon - Contemplations on the Tree of Woe
    I hope you're right, George. They say Washington probably only had about 30% of the population on his side, and Trump definitely has more than that right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    That attitude has been prevalent in every color revolution. They need people to go along passively, because they are paralyzed with fear or indecision.

No communist government has ever willingly given up power or been overthrown peacefully after successfully stealing the vote. The longer you wait, the stronger they get. The window of opportunity is narrow.

The idea that any of us will be allowed to live a normal, comfortable or prosperous life after we submit to these tyrants is pure fantasy.

If we do not start fighting like hell, things will get much much worse than a possible civil war.
    By 'fighting', exactly what do you mean? Who do I go punch? Or does it take a sternly worded letter? I'm completely serious. I don't know what can be done on a personal level to counter what's going on but I'm very open to suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    C'mon now. The masks, the shutdowns, etc. were merely the cover story for using mail in ballots.
    Yep..."legally" stolen. They changed the way ones scores, the night before the game. They wouldn't/won't get caught because they did it in plain sight. They will argue "this is democracy, everyone gets a vote." This is why the US is broken and will have to be rebuilt across different geographical lines. The elections are now a joke, both sides have agreed on this. The right will never accept these elections, and why should they. The left is mentally ill, they get obsessed with shit and won't let it go (Trump,Covid). Sad days ahead for this country, revolts will start. Tribe up, because "all the King's horses and all the King's men couldn't put Humpty together again".

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Pop quiz: how many false negatives and positives has the FDA authorized?
    The Ellume COVID-19 Home Test correctly identified 96% of positive samples and 100% of negative samples in individuals with symptoms. In people without symptoms, the test correctly identified 91% of positive samples and 96% of negative samples.
    Ellume expects to produce more than three million tests in January 2021.
    Bonus question: the percentages are from a sample of size 198. Assuming the sample is iid and evenly partitioned, what is the exact binomial 95% CI for the number of false positives?

starting strength coach development program
    Lin Wood has big balls:

Justice Roberts on deck...

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1339637980927991808 Attorney Lin Wood tweets:
    In discussing
    @realDonaldTrump
    in phone conversation in 8/19, Justice John Roberts stated that he would make sure “the mother f#*ker would never be re-elected.”

Roberts engaged in phone conversations with Justice Stephen Breyer discussing how to work to get Trump voted out.
    https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/sta...41451215544322 - witness testimony regarding overhearing the meeting of the Supreme Court
    SCOTUS.⚖️

"I don't give a #@&^ about 'Bush v. Gore'... at that time we didn't have RIOTS!"

A staffer "heard *SCREAMING* through the walls as Justice Roberts & other liberal Justices were insisting this case *NOT* be taken up..."

Wonder why Texas' case was dropped? Watch the video
    Lin Wood tweets to let us know:
    Rest assured I am NOT suicidal! I love God & I would never make my last act on Earth an act that condemns me to Hell!

I have INCREDIBLY reliable security guards! Allie, Thee, Motley, & Crew.

PS I also have a number of good men who are really good at protecting me!