starting strength gym
Page 924 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 424824874914922923924925926934974102414241924 ... LastLast
Results 9,231 to 9,240 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Pop quiz: how many false negatives and positives has the FDA authorized?
    The Ellume COVID-19 Home Test correctly identified 96% of positive samples and 100% of negative samples in individuals with symptoms. In people without symptoms, the test correctly identified 91% of positive samples and 96% of negative samples.
    Ellume expects to produce more than three million tests in January 2021.
    Bonus question: the percentages are from a sample of size 198. Assuming the sample is iid and evenly partitioned, what is the exact binomial 95% CI for the number of false positives?
    No takers. Please help us with this, Shiva.
    It’s a trick question: the test is self-administered, so we don’t know the condition of those who take it. But, in the spirit of 2020, we can do a worst-case analysis.

Suppose it’s taken entirely by asymptomatic, COVID-free people— such as those compelled by their jobs, modes of transportation, or moral imperatives. Since the empirical FPR of 1-.96 was determined on a sample of size 198/4, the 95% CI of the true FPR is [.005, .137]. Thus, across the 3 million tests, the 95% upper bound for the expected number of false positives is 411,000. So, 40M+ false positives, were it scaled to the entire US population. Versus 17M actual positives, ever.

Fanciful (and calculated by thumbs on a phone), but still gives a sense of what “95% accurate!!” means in the context of large-scale public health.

This may be the nastiest bitch on the face of the planet: Gretchen Whitmer’s Christmas message… Cringeworthy – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

They are committed to destroying your children.
    That is nasty!

"It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble."Luke 17V2

No takers. Please help us with this, Shiva.

And this really is an interesting column: Year Zero – Consent Factory, Inc.
    I read that, and one of his other articles he linked in it. As bad as things are getting here, it sounds like Europe is quite a few steps closer to 1984 than we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    There's been no posts about "joining the armed coup".

Besides, the Biden Presidency ain't happen: Pentagon halts Biden transition briefings
    You're STILL talking about Trump getting a 2nd term. Aren't the Vegas odds down past 100:1 now? You inspire me with your devotion. I've always wondered if it was this--the right's awe-inspiring capacity for loyalty and devotion to their chosen elites--that has you lot destined for supremacy.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I read that, and one of his other articles he linked in it. As bad as things are getting here, it sounds like Europe is quite a few steps closer to 1984 than we are.
    Europe is in full blown zero COVID dystopia

Quote Originally Posted by Haghstull View Post
    You're STILL talking about Trump getting a 2nd term. Aren't the Vegas odds down past 100:1 now? You inspire me with your devotion. I've always wondered if it was this--the right's awe-inspiring capacity for loyalty and devotion to their chosen elites--that has you lot destined for supremacy.
    Recount Confirms Trump Won Michigan County That Reported Biden Win on Election Night

Acting Pentagon chief halts Biden transition briefings - Axios

Hunter Biden associate texts hint at push to ‘get Joe involved,’ make it look like ‘truly family business’ | Fox News

You better recheck your odds.

Holy shit! This seems important.

So we have been de-pantsed by the rooskies all over the government agencies through their hacking activities. Christopher Krebs, the guy who declared the elections secure got fired for that debacle.
    But consider this, Krebs' full title and mission brief was Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency in the United States Department of Homeland Security. Looks like he and his minions were asleep at the switch in keeping the rooskies AND the dems out of where they didn't belong.

starting strength coach development program
    Holy shit! This seems important.
    I saw this a couple of days ago.

It’s funny that after all the sworn affidavits and stories coming out that we have people calling US conspiracy theorists. That’s fucking rich.

If, at this point, you believe that everything was on the up and up. If you believe this was the fairest most transparent election in history and there was no fraud, no cheating, no law breaking. If you believe Hunter is totally innocent. YOU my friend are the conspiracy theorist.