starting strength gym
Page 928 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 428828878918926927928929930938978102814281928 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,280 of 30189

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Powerful JP yet again
    My Apology To Facebook - YouTube

I have also noticed that there is a new "F word" on you tube that gets beeped a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Haghstull View Post
    You're STILL talking about Trump getting a 2nd term. Aren't the Vegas odds down past 100:1 now? You inspire me with your devotion. I've always wondered if it was this--the right's awe-inspiring capacity for loyalty and devotion to their chosen elites--that has you lot destined for supremacy.
    You're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    I haven’t seen this posted yet. Nice summary of the various allegations of election fraud by state and categories of fraud. Next time we get a troll you can refer them to this.

https://bannonswarroom.com/wp-conten...12.15.20-1.pdf
    No, Bannon is Right Wing, so he's unreliable and a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...0AR6F8.twitter

The problem is that the damage is already done. Especially since many doctors don't do personal further research. As well as the peer pressure from their peers will be making HCQs use rather limited.
    Unfortunately, the resolution was only proposed, then left to die by the AMA in Nov. Sounds familiar. Which I guess makes HCQ still “illicit”.

Does Sen. Johnson’s “right to try” have any bearing on the therapeutic off-label use of such drugs? Was there follow-up to the Dr’s hearing testimony in those two CSPAN segments you linked earlier?

Boris Johnson just cancelled Christmas in most of the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    You’re putting an awful lot of faith in a very soft science.
    I’m not saying everything the dude said was untrue, mind you. I don’t really care, I just wanted to share some personal knowledge of inter personal manipulation. I mean, if I talked to the dude myself, I could find out exactly what was fishy. I’m not saying his story is implausible, I would very much trust the people he talked about to do what he says they’ve done, even more than that.

Found the phase III data: https://www.nejm.org/doi/10.1056/NEJ...b%20%200pubmed

Definition of efficacy:
    Comparative analysis of number of Covid infections in vaccine test group vs Placebo group
    "The 95.0% credible interval for vaccine efficacy and the probability of vaccine efficacy greater than 30% were calculated with the use of a Bayesian beta-binomial model. The final analysis uses a success boundary of 98.6% for probability of vaccine efficacy greater than 30% to compensate for the interim analysis and to control the overall type 1 error rate at 2.5%..."

-A minimum of 30% efficacy can be claimed based on the trial
    -No Covid-19 deaths were recorded during the study among either placebo or vaccine groups
    -8 cases recorded in vaccine group compared to 169 in placebo group.
    -12.5% of Covid cases in the vaccine group were severe compared to less than 5% of cases in the placebo group

Definition of safety:
    "...solicited, specific local or systemic adverse events and use of antipyretic or pain medication within 7 days after the receipt of each dose of vaccine or placebo, as prompted by and recorded in an electronic diary in a subset of participants (the reactogenicity subset), and unsolicited adverse events (those reported by the participants without prompts from the electronic diary) through 1 month after the second dose and unsolicited serious adverse events through 6 months after the second dose...."
    ",,,The incidence of serious adverse events was low and was similar in the vaccine and placebo groups."

The high rate of fever after the second does in the under 55 years of age population and the large increase in systemic reactions compared to the first dose are concerning. 16% had a fever over 100.4 degrees after the second dose of the vaccine.

I did not see the filtration method they may or may not be using to remove dsRNA from the vaccine. I also wonder how stable the lipid nanoparticles may be and what amount of mRNA is unconjugated. The data may indicate accumulation in the reticuloendothelial system and an immunogenic response to the pathogen associated molecular patterns of the dsRNA and unbound mRNA.

They have definitions of safety and efficacy that are appropriate for the trial, however I still believe it is ambiguous if the definitions of "safe" and "effective" are appropriate when viewed within the greater context of weighing the benefits and risks of the vaccine.

We do not yet know what mid or long term effects there may be from the vaccine. We have to trust Pfizer that their summary and interpretation of the data is accurate. Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics were not assessed and I do not know if they have been elsewhere.
    It remains to be seen what unexpected outcomes there may be.

New virus strain, 21 million in UK in full lockdown, and our “betters” - UK Health Secretary Matt Hancock - comes out with this beauty today:

BBC News (Big Bunch of Cunts)

Mr Hancock said it was "important for everybody to act like they might have the virus because we need to bring the new variant under control".

Not only are we having our moral and logistical “duties” preached to us for a disease less bad than flu, we are now being told to PRETEND we have the virus and BEHAVE accordingly.

The excuse: overwhelming the hospitals. Fine - BUILD MORE FUCKING HOSPITALS THEN!

Rip, this is a new low in the UK’s history. We fought tooth and nail in the Civil War, peasants rising up with pitchforks to defeat Royal Tyranny against all the odds for freedom. Likewise the great USA rose up and won their freedom too. Now we are giving the whole fucking deal away with such shocking ease. The Pussification of The World Continues. Deeply depressing.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaWhicker View Post
    That's not a human female, that's a sock puppet. When I watch it speak and listen to the tone and hear the intent, the hair stands up on the back of my neck and I develop a pit in my stomach. This is bizarre. This is not the country I grew up in.

They are worshipping at the feet of their manufactured modern religion, and calling it science.
    Spend some time learning about body language.

Body Language Ghost - YouTube

This is one of the most fascinating languages I have ever studied. The body says things that are in the subconscious.