starting strength gym
Page 929 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 429829879919927928929930931939979102914291929 ... LastLast
Results 9,281 to 9,290 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

It is being reported that this nurse has died. I cannot verify the reliability of this new.

Sestra covid colapse

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I still have not seen the official Phase III data released for any of the vaccines. I have only seen the EUA application. Is anything out there?
    From Pfizer and FDA. It seems like a very good vaccine (against COVID-19 circa November 2020).

I don't know what the surprise may be, but I expect we will get one.
    Relatively speaking, mRNA vaccines do not elicit comprehensive immunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    I haven’t seen this posted yet. Nice summary of the various allegations of election fraud by state and categories of fraud. Next time we get a troll you can refer them to this.

https://bannonswarroom.com/wp-conten...12.15.20-1.pdf
    Quote Originally Posted by rimack View Post
    You're an idiot.
    Clearly! I failed to see how this document can simply be e-mailed to congress, giving Rs the tool they need to invalidate the fraudulent vote! Why, the case it presents is so obviously damning, we'll have Trump sworn in within the hour! Wire Cornyn! He'll jump at the chance to present this high dossier to the house, ensuring that we have the president we need to build the wall, defenestrate crooked globalist 'free trade' agreements, impose tariffs to revive american production, and....

...wait... Cornyn agrees with Biden on all of those issues, doesn't he? Oh, well. Still a fine thing that you lot managed to muster the courage and resolve needed to give him another term in spite of this. Really heroic of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    No, Bannon is Right Wing, so he's unreliable and a liar.
    No--he's honest and loyal. If folks of your ilk had spent more of the Trump presidency supporting him instead of carrying water for some of the most loathesome of his enemies (Cruz and McConnell among others), then none of us would be in this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Bryant View Post
    Boris Johnson just cancelled Christmas in most of the UK.
    And you guys thought the Monarchy was merely symbolic.

And Haghstull, why do you never address the actual factual content of the posts on this board? Does Leftist school teach you people to ignore what you cannot understand and just ridicule the rest? Maybe that's out of Alinsky. Let's start with this: https://bannonswarroom.com/wp-conten...12.15.20-1.pdf

Tell us your specific thoughts on three (3) of the points addressed in this piece, and why they are such complete and obvious horseshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    It is being reported that this nurse has died. I cannot verify the reliability of this new.

Sestra covid colapse
    Probably bullshit. There is such an information vacuum that fuckheads sometimes take the opportunity to fill it.

JFC. Washington Post today.

Quote Originally Posted by RJPinAZ View Post

JFC. Washington Post today.
    I realize this is on the Opinion page (not that it matters), but I really just cannot believe I'm seeing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Tell us your specific thoughts on three (3) of the points addressed in this piece, and why they are such complete and obvious horseshit.
    I can't, because they aren't obviously horseshit. A thorough evaluation of these claims would need to be conducted by a team of constitutional lawyers, computer scientists/software engineers, and statesmen with decades of practical experience administering federal elections. The three best reasons I see to disbelieve the election fraud claim follow, and I'd be interested to hear your responses to each:

1) Barrett, Scalia, Thomas, Gorsuch, and Kavanaugh (who were briefed by a team of the sort described above), are dutiful red tribe soldiers, and would have backed Trump's case if it was even faintly plausible. Seriously, how do you lot explain their lack of support? You're saying that he appointed 3/5 of them, they had shown no signs of disloyalty with him before dismissing the case, he'd publicly supported nearly all of their stated policy positions... but they each secretly despised him for an unknown reason and decided to forego a perfectly good legal case just for the sake of making sure he gets screwed? It just doesn't add up...

2) The risk::reward ratio for the would-be usurper isn't there, in my opinion. The evil powerhoarding class discussed in that year zero article Rip linked a few pages back don't have a preference for Biden as strong as the one you lot have supposed. Don't get me wrong, they absolutely prefer him--Trump was the anti-establishment candidate for sure. But not by that much. Recall that Biden is pledged to try to increase the corporate tax rate by 7% and raise taxes on foreign income by some unspecified amount. As much as these people love how cozy he is with China, these are considerable annoyances for amny of them. Compared to most people on this board, I think that the ruling elite-type class that is often made reference to in conversations surrounding covid and this election is actually pretty diverse in terms of which candidate they prefer, and they have the game rigged so that they can thrive under either President. So I don't see motive.

3) I'm old enough to recall the aftermath of 2016, and unlike... well, probably everyone on this board, I vividly recall the febrile derangement that took hold in liberal internet spaces. Batshit theories about purged voter rolls in Wisconsin, utterly baseless lunacy about russian interference (this one actually gained alot of traction, you might have read about it in the news last year), and even calls for faithless electors. Then as now, there were statistician's, and legal experts willing to fan the flames in exchange for money and exposure. I think they're all grifters.

I am neither Haghstull nor a "Leftist", but I find it difficult to believe that every single lawyer and judge who has heard the allegations and seen the evidence is in on the scam and therefore has subverted their duty both to their oaths of office and our "democracy" to the point it is time to rise up in armed rebellion. All of the lawsuits, it seems to me, have been dismissed due to mostly legitimate procedural issues or lack of evidence. Admittedly, I do not have time to read every brief or every filing associated with all the suits, and I highly doubt any one else here has either.

"Dominion voting machines were created by dictators to secure elections." While that may be true, there just doesn't seem to be enough evidence yet to prosecute in a court of law. Maybe we should bomb somebody?

Let us test a couple options, I'm willing to bet there is at least one person on this board who can argue effectively for each one:

1) the criminals are so good they don't leave behind enough evidence to prosecute
    2) Thousands of lawyers and judges and sheriffs and attorney generals and whistleblowers are in on the fraud
    3) Allegations and "evidence" are propaganda manufactured with the sole purpose of provoking a proportion of the "right" 50% of the US

I addressed the issue of standing with the Texas AG lawsuit and nobody had any interest in discussing that point.

Trust me, I don't want Biden as president due to his positions concerning the oil field where I work (https://www.wyoenergy.org/wp-content...ies-121420.pdf), and I have no doubts there was indeed election fuckery going on (it happens in every election), but what I have read of the so-called evidence is merely circumstantial, not enough to pass muster in a court of law. I still respect the rule of law in this country and have not seen enough to abandon it just yet.

And thankfully we have a system setup where one person cannot make significant change due to checks and balances. I think too much importance is placed on the President. I think Biden will do what he says he will do like Trump built the wall and Mexico paid for it. And finally, another spectacular reason why the President should not and was not intended to be elected by "the people."

I am more than happy to read actual evidence, ie court documents, but I will not base my analysis on speculations and allegations from web sites such as natural news and theepochtimes. I spent too much time in that rabbit hole after 9-11.

Ironically: World Trade Center 7 (WTC 7) University of Alaska Fairbanks

starting strength coach development program
    I wonder how many hundreds of thousands of people will celebrate their last Christmas on this earth alone bc this asshole did this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Bryant View Post
    Boris Johnson just cancelled Christmas in most of the UK.