starting strength gym
Page 936 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 436836886926934935936937938946986103614361936 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,360 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    So now the medical profession and it's practitioners are in as bad an odor as cops? I mean, given all the innocent people who die while in their custody, oops, I mean care, maybe more training is needed and they too need to be defunded.

Here is some information from the local hospital, if anyone is interested:

Information About Coronavirus (COVID-19) | Sweetwater Memorial Hospital

This is a small, isolated, southwest Wyoming town, where both my wife and I grew up. Lots of people know lots of other people.

There is nothing fishy going on, just people getting sick and sometimes needing advanced care, more so than any other time in the last at least 30 years. Yes, most of them are older. Yes, most of them have other problems.

General Flynn @GenFlynn
    #FightForAmerica
    I attended this widely reported meeting.
    @reaIDonaldTrump won "BIGLY", the entire
    world knows it. Now strong hearts are
    required. We have a process, America is
    awakened and both the TRUTH & GOD are on
    our side. "May His light shine upon thee"
    https://twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/...102379008?s=19

Tracy Beanz:
    Patrick Byrne joins us today for a passionate conversation about his meeting with the President of the United States. There isn’t a need for many show notes.

If there was ever an episode of the show you need to share with your friends and family, this is it.
    Dark To Light: A Meeting With The President - UncoverDC

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Well, gilead...I know nothing and have zero contacts. I have no government, legal or military experience. I'm just a micro-businessman who is feeling 100% demoralized/humiliated after spending the last few days complying with government paperwork required to earn a living as an employer in this country. Given all that's happening...and not happening...it's more demoralizing than having to wear a useless mask to buy food at the grocery.

At this point, it's my home gym where I'm still able to convince myself that I am a Man and not a slave. I have to believe that's going to change for all of us.

In truth, if We know the plan, Trump's (our) enemies know the plan. We are in the fog of war. It's a tight military operation and there are no leaks...only intended "leaks".

Here's what I've read regarding the Martial Law rumors:
    Martial Law is where the military takes over civilian government to include civilian courts as well as implementing military law.

Insurrection act allows the military to work WITH civilian systems and government. They CAN fully take over but don’t have to and can do so In part.
    Insurrection Act != Martial Law

I refuse to believe the great Americans in our military intelligence will allow the following to stand...

Tweeted by Trump and immediately taken down

Barr recently stated that a special counsel is not the "right tool" for dealing with the election fraud. Interesting wording, and to me...the guy looked threatened. Again, I know nothing, but EVERYBODY looks threatened and scared right now. This is too dangerous for civilians and their families to face. Just my uninformed opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wiigelec View Post
    Here is some information from the local hospital, if anyone is interested:

Information About Coronavirus (COVID-19) | Sweetwater Memorial Hospital

This is a small, isolated, southwest Wyoming town, where both my wife and I grew up. Lots of people know lots of other people.

There is nothing fishy going on, just people getting sick and sometimes needing advanced care, more so than any other time in the last at least 30 years. Yes, most of them are older. Yes, most of them have other problems.
    Nothing at all. 6.2% of the 578,759 population of Wyoming has "tested positive" for COVID-19 (no mention of the cycle threshold standards of the tests), and 0.06% of them have died -- the older and people with co-morbidities. Just like everywhere else. If you know some or most of these people, it's hard to realize that lots of them would have died in the absence of a positive test for COVID-19, within months of when they were declared dead "from COVID-19."

In 2018, 36,985 death certificates were issued in 2018 (the latest number I can find, for some reason).

Everybody prefers to feel instead of think, especially in These Trying Times, and most especially when people we love are standing too close to the trees to see the forest.

__________________________________________________ _______

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...the_night.html

Will we go quietly into the night? It appears that we already have.

__________________________________________________ ________

According to the CDC, in 2018 there were 2,839,205 total deaths. So far in 2020, the same CDC says that 2,777,572 have died, with 9 days left in the year. Yet the LA Times "newspaper" features the following story:

U.S. deaths in 2020 top 3 million, the most ever counted - Los Angeles Times

And from Reuters: Fact check: Chart does not present accurate US deaths figure for 2020 | Reuters

Trust no media source on anything. Not even the obituaries.

Y’all, from my perspective, are making a lot of straw man arguments and ad hominem attacks.

perhaps you could illiterate what you perceive as my position, so we can actually have some kind of discussion, instead of the apparent continuous misrepresentations.

and rip, since you don’t seem to be paying attention to what i have already written several times, i’ll try caps lock:

I AGREE THE GOVERNMENT RESPONSE IS NOT EQUIVALENT TO AND IS ACTUALLY WORSE THAN THE DISEASE. I AGREE THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS FULL OF SHIT AND HAS ZERO INTEREST IN PROPAGATING USEFUL INFORMATION. LOCKDOWNS ARE NOT, HAVE NEVER BEEN, AND WILL NEVER BE THE APPROPRIATE STRATEGY FOR A NOVEL VIRAL PANDEMIC. I SEE YOUR FUCKING FOREST AS WELL AS THE FUCKING TREES. SOME OF THE TREES ARE DYING MORE RAPIDLY THAN AVERAGE BECAUSE THERE IS A STRANGE BUG GOING AROUND BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN WE SHOULD NAPALM BOMB THE WHOLE FUCKING PLANET.

whew, i feel better now

Y’all, from my perspective, are making a lot of straw man arguments and ad hominem attacks.

perhaps you could illiterate what you perceive as my position, so we can actually have some kind of discussion, instead of the apparent continuous misrepresentations.

and rip, since you don’t seem to be paying attention to what i have already written several times, i’ll try caps lock:

I AGREE THE GOVERNMENT RESPONSE IS NOT EQUIVALENT TO AND IS ACTUALLY WORSE THAN THE DISEASE. I AGREE THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS FULL OF SHIT AND HAS ZERO INTEREST IN PROPAGATING USEFUL INFORMATION. LOCKDOWNS ARE NOT, HAVE NEVER BEEN, AND WILL NEVER BE THE APPROPRIATE STRATEGY FOR A NOVEL VIRAL PANDEMIC. I SEE YOUR FUCKING FOREST AS WELL AS THE FUCKING TREES. SOME OF THE TREES ARE DYING MORE RAPIDLY THAN AVERAGE BECAUSE THERE IS A STRANGE BUG GOING AROUND BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN WE SHOULD NAPALM BOMB THE WHOLE FUCKING PLANET.

whew, i feel better now
    good, but direct that anger inwards, you seem to be close.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    So now the medical profession and it's practitioners are in as bad an odor as cops? I mean, given all the innocent people who die while in their custody, oops, I mean care, maybe more training is needed and they too need to be defunded.
    Not sure if you're being intentionally obtuse or not, but just in case: no. Obviously. The problem is almost NO ONE knows what they're doing. And there is a widespread lack of appreciation for that coupled with a ubiquitous shortage of perspective and humility.

Or maybe I'm REALLY wrong, and the world ISN'T a fucking dumpster fire right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The main part of this Very Careful Fact Check:

Meanwhile, the 2020 figure leading up to Nov. 16 is also an official figure released by the CDC (pdf here ) – but it is not yet an accurate representation of how many people have died in 2020. The table doesn’t begin until the week ending Feb. 1, 2020 and still has six weeks to report between Nov. 16 and the end of the year. The latest weekly data in the Nov. 16 chart also appears to have a much lower death count than previous weeks, which the CDC has said is due to a lag in reporting. This lag can be anywhere between one and eight weeks, or more, and can be demonstrated by comparing the more than 35,000 deaths added to the final figure at the time of publication on the same listing in the report released on Nov.25 (here).
    This discussion, and its supporting links, are about COVID-19 deaths. The meme concerns all-cause deaths.

starting strength coach development program
    not an administrator, if that is what you are sniffing for.

rns, floor nurses, ie the ones who take care of the patients, wipe their asses, get spit on, pissed on, puked on, yelled at, and watch them die when that time comes.
    I was not "sniffing" for anything. I was asking.

So your wife is an RN?