starting strength gym
Page 938 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 438838888928936937938939940948988103814381938 ... LastLast
Results 9,371 to 9,380 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post

Tracy Beanz:
    Patrick Byrne joins us today for a passionate conversation about his meeting with the President of the United States. There isn’t a need for many show notes.

If there was ever an episode of the show you need to share with your friends and family, this is it.
    Dark To Light: A Meeting With The President - UncoverDC
    I fell asleep listening to this last night. So listened again today after seeing your post. Thanks because it's a must listen for sure. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    The information it propagates is very useful. The media is not dumb - it is a naked display of power. They want you to know They don't give a shit if you happen realise it's all a lie. You are subservient to them, and they want to remind you of this at every opportunity. Self-contradiction isn't a problem for the media, and they're not inept or full of shit. The media is a tool wielded by people who wish you harm. They are the enemy. You sound naïve.

Can we all agree this is the new 9/11?

We have clocked up nearly 1,000 pages of this thread - and it's like we're still discussing the material events surrounding that particular day in September, when it doesn't really matter anymore. 9/11 was simply the event which allowed Them to introduce mass surveillance and erode our freedom and start an endless war.

This is that, x100. The trauma has been implanted. It's over.

We need to focus on where they are now leading us.
    ^Nailed it^

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    My remarks on medical practitioners have been a week or so in forming. The similarities are rather more apparent to me at least than many. I can remember the not so long ago when cops were respected. Maybe not on this site for a few years, but generally. All first responders were well regarded.
    I think you should have taken more time, because this is a low point for you. The cops we have disrespected on this board were pieces of shit, people who should not have been cops, people who besmirch the rest of the profession. Like the piece of shit who executed the kid in the hallway of the hotel in Mesa AZ who was begging for his life with his hands behind his head. I recall you defending him at the time. Would you care to recant that defense?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I think you should have taken more time, because this is a low point for you. The cops we have disrespected on this board were pieces of shit, people who should not have been cops, people who besmirch the rest of the profession. Like the piece of shit who executed the kid in the hallway of the hotel in Mesa AZ who was begging for his life with his hands behind his head. I recall you defending him at the time. Would you care to recant that defense?
    Name one cop or action you have ever praised.

What I did and said at the time was that the cop followed the same training that cops have been getting since the 70's when they were facing a threat of a potentially armed suspect. As it happened, it turned out later that the drunk exterminator had been flashing a pellet gun out of the window of his hotel room overlooking a swimming pool. The gun didn't appear in the video and was not on the suspect's person. The suspect repeatedly disregarded the instructions he got from the cop who shot him. What I didn't say at the time was that the fact that although the cop followed the training, it turned out to be a bad shoot.

You called me a fucking psychopath over that discussion, so sure, let's talk low points.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Name one cop or action you have ever praised.
    Name one fireman I've ever praised. Plumber. Electrician. Accountant. It is not my job to praise people doing their jobs well, because they don't need it or expect it. It's almost like you think cops all want to be heroes instead of honest men doing honest work for what is often too little money, and recently in places where their necessary presence is resented by even the people who employ them.

What I did and said at the time was that the cop followed the same training that cops have been getting since the 70's when they were facing a threat of a potentially armed suspect. As it happened, it turned out later that the drunk exterminator had been flashing a pellet gun out of the window of his hotel room overlooking a swimming pool. The gun didn't appear in the video and was not on the suspect's person. The suspect repeatedly disregarded the instructions he got from the cop who shot him. What I didn't say at the time was that the fact that although the cop followed the training, it turned out to be a bad shoot.

You called me a fucking psychopath over that discussion, so sure, let's talk low points.
    The fact that it turned out later that the guy was assing off in front of his girlfriend with a fucking pellet gun has absolutely no bearing on the situation with which the "Policeman" was presented when he put 5 rounds into the prone body of an unarmed man with his hands behind his head. We all saw the nauseating video, and the fact that he "disregarded instructions" from this piece of murdering shit is not impressive to anyone but you. Sometimes, when we are correctly afraid for our lives, some of us lose the ability to regard instructions. It was not a "bad shoot," you fool. It was a cold-blooded murder, around which the piece-of-shit Mesa AZ department circled the wagons, when the guy should have been charged, indicted, convicted, and executed. "Bad shoot"? Fuck, Hurling, you are unbelievably obtuse.

I apologize -- I misspoke if I called you a psychopath. I'll have to think of a better word. "Fool" is close. Still trying to defend this murder does not score you many points with most people on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    We need to focus on where they are now leading us.
    Focus on what? When "they" don't know where they are going themselves.

"Disregard them! They are blind guides. If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit."Matt 15v14

A great little statement from President Trump: https://twitter.com/i/status/1341537886315950080

He seems to be ready to veto this amazingly insulting "stimulus bill."

A great little statement from President Trump: https://twitter.com/i/status/1341537886315950080

Good. They might manage an override, but at least someone's putting their foot down. We shouldn't even need "stimulus". Just remove the fucking gubernatorial death grip from areas of our economy and let it grow again.

Gender programs for Pakistan and 566 Million for the FBI building programs? Where do you folk(s) get all that money to throw around? Why don't you folk spend some money on your Mid West farmers fighting a trade war with China and recent floods and storms and bankruptcies.

This is kind of neat. In an absolutely tragic way.

Currency in Circulation (CURRCIR) | FRED | St. Louis Fed

starting strength coach development program
    The stimulus was obviously chaff to hide the bits about neutering the Insurrection Act and making Tim Pool and memes illegal.