COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 955

starting strength gym
Page 955 of 2235 FirstFirst ... 4558559059459539549559569579651005105514551955 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,550 of 22347

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #9541
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    • starting strength seminar august 2022
    • starting strength seminar october 2022
    • starting strength seminar december 2022
    I've read a few things saying that the Nashville explosion near the
    ATT building was done because of ties to the election machines. Any one else hear anything about this?

  2. #9542
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    Lots of Trump loyalists lost today as President folded within 48 hours. After complaining about Senators being weak. Friday’s optimism becomes Sunday’s disappointment. Looking like January 6 will not be the day we had all hoped for. Losing faith today. Drink your own piss or take the $600. Same thing.
    So he passed a bill that was veto-proof anyway while invoking the Impoundment Control Act of 1974. which, as I understand it, he would not have had the option to do when they override his veto and that should be discouraging how?

    It's sad that the scumbags even wrote the thing in the first place, but seems to me that he went with the best possible option.

    Interesting too that the ICA is a 45 day hold on any items he disagrees with. Almost like he intends and expects there to be certain fraudulent elections overturned or something, huh?

    Access Denied

  3. #9543
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    48,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynJerry View Post
    I've read a few things saying that the Nashville explosion near the
    ATT building was done because of ties to the election machines. Any one else hear anything about this?
    This is what's being said now: Nashville explosion was actually a missile strike, and the target was the AT&T / NSA hardened switching facility "spy hub"

    NEW VIDEO EMERGES OF THE NASHVILLE '''MISSILE''' STRIKE: WHERE IS THE '''EXPLODING''' RV AT GROUND ZERO?

    And: Historic NY building destroyed in Christmas fire - New York Daily News

    The ballot printing company. Could all be bullshit, but this is what is being discussed.

    All I know is that anything the FBI/MSM say is a lie.

    https://twitter.com/allanmalina/stat...52556442050562

    So the FBI can solve a bombing in under a day, but give them Hunter's laptop, Hillary's emails, Epstein's black book, and proof of play for pay in Ukraine, years later they don't even know they have it?
    __________________________________________________ ________________

    COVID-19 transmission: These two pieces are interesting.

    One from China: Asymptomatic transmission of COVID-19 didn’t occur at all, study of 10 million finds | News | LifeSite

    One from UF: https://alachuachronicle.com/univers...omatic-spread/

    As it turns out, people who are not sick do not transmit the sickness.

  4. #9544
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Murphysboro, IL
    Posts
    30,869

    Default

    All manner of crazy rumors on the RV explosions are circulating. Even a link to QAnon. The worst thing is you can't trust the MSM or the Feds to tell a true or factual story. It leaves you not knowing what to believe.

    Was the guy in the RV another Lee Harvey Oswald? This is the state we have been reduced to from all the distrust ginned up by the last several years.

  5. #9545
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    48,795

    Default

    How do you know they are crazy rumors? Because you don't want them to be true? Had someone told you one year ago today what would be happening right now, what would you have said about that?

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1342995101149245440

  6. #9546
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    As it turns out, people who are not sick do not transmit the sickness.
    What I don't know or understand.... I get rona on a Monday and am asymptomatic on Monday & Tuesday. Then by Wednesday, I start feeling shitty. Can I not transmit M & T, but CAN on Wednesday?

  7. #9547
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    All manner of crazy rumors on the RV explosions are circulating. Even a link to QAnon. The worst thing is you can't trust the MSM or the Feds to tell a true or factual story. It leaves you not knowing what to believe.

    Was the guy in the RV another Lee Harvey Oswald? This is the state we have been reduced to from all the distrust ginned up by the last several years.
    That's the current climate. Information is in a state of maximum caveat emptor right now. The "trustworthy" sources are anything but. The alternative sources are many, hard to vet, and largely unbound to trying to keep even a veneer of credibility.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    How do you know they are crazy rumors? Because you don't want them to be true? Had someone told you one year ago today what would be happening right now, what would you have said about that?

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1342995101149245440
    If you told me one year ago today what would be happening, I would be unable to believe we are staring down the barrel of a Biden presidency. I'd also probably be relieved that the virus I'd been hearing about going around in China was not actually apocalyptic, then alarmed that the eventual response to it actually WAS apocalyptic. I still remember this time last year, people who are now total covid-phobes called me insane for being worried about this virus going around in China that they were trying real hard to hide the existence of and disappearing infected people.

  8. #9548
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    48,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    What I don't know or understand.... I get rona on a Monday and am asymptomatic on Monday & Tuesday. Then by Wednesday, I start feeling shitty. Can I not transmit M & T, but CAN on Wednesday?
    To be contagious, you have to be shedding live virus. Do healthy people shed live virus? How?

  9. #9549
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Murphysboro, IL
    Posts
    30,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    That's the current climate. Information is in a state of maximum caveat emptor right now. The "trustworthy" sources are anything but. The alternative sources are many, hard to vet, and largely unbound to trying to keep even a veneer of credibility.



    If you told me one year ago today what would be happening, I would be unable to believe we are staring down the barrel of a Biden presidency. I'd also probably be relieved that the virus I'd been hearing about going around in China was not actually apocalyptic, then alarmed that the eventual response to it actually WAS apocalyptic. I still remember this time last year, people who are now total covid-phobes called me insane for being worried about this virus going around in China that they were trying real hard to hide the existence of and disappearing infected people.
    I started to reply, but your response is better than what I was mulling over. I blame it on the lingering Kung Flu brain fog.

  10. #9550
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynJerry View Post
    I've read a few things saying that the Nashville explosion near the
    ATT building was done because of ties to the election machines. Any one else hear anything about this?
    I believe the Nashville Bomb was done because dude wanted to die...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •