starting strength gym
Page 957 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 4578579079479559569579589599671007105714571957 ... LastLast
Results 9,561 to 9,570 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Miro View Post
    Seems like I better stick to CFP, Gateway Pundit and the conservative Treehouse, then.

But I do wonder about the gray and white photos that show the skyline with the supposed missile trail. Is that doctored, too?
    Probably misinterpreted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    How have you dealt with the flu in the past?
    It's honestly been so damn long since I had a flu, I don't remember. But when I've had a cold, just like everyone else in the world, I proceeded as normal. Unless I felt like shit, then I slept.

Problem is that there's other....forces....at play here. Kids have been exposed, and when family doesn't respond logically (but emotionally), it can cause issues. So, I have to tread carefully. I'm using this board to confirm what I think is the appropriate direction, and have to carefully and patiently (not good at this) present my position.

At the worst, I'll have an extra day of rest since I'll wait to hit the gym on Wednesday to be safe (aka, to keep a specific family member happy....), since Pete T gave me heavy squat day, and my squat strength sucks, and I need all the recovery I can get.

The guy (the health ranger) who runs that website is a Scientology sympathizer so I would be extremely cautious about taking anything from there at face value.

Hope someone will not completely dismiss the findings....

C'mon man, an orbital death laser is basically what this is describing. If we had shit like this orbiting the earth, we would be doing a LOT better against our enemies right about now.

Sounds like more "baseless claims" to me.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    C'mon man, an orbital death laser is basically what this is describing. If we had shit like this orbiting the earth, we would be doing a LOT better against our enemies right about now.
    Dude! This is the plot of "Kill Switch" in the X Files. The truth is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Sounds like more "baseless claims" to me.
    It'll be dismissed as mere partisan sour grapes. All the PA lawmakers are republicans.

Here's a good piece about the fucking media: 'They Were Relentless': How I Learned Respect for Our Communist Media | The Stream

These people are Pieces Of Shit unless proven otherwise. Remember: The story is already written.

Why can't these cunts just fuck off and leave us alone!!!
    If you want to travel next year, you may need a vaccine passport - CNN

starting strength coach development program
    You already knew about the vaccine card. That policy was formulated about 8 seconds after the idea of the vaccine was uttered.