starting strength gym
Page 968 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4688689189589669679689699709781018106814681968 ... LastLast
Results 9,671 to 9,680 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Apparently in the middle of a GA legislative hearing about election fraud they successfully connected ("hacked") into a Fulton County Dominion election machine via wifi connection that is not supposed to exist and now have two way communication in and out of it.

In the middle of the Senate runoff voting, real-time, with capability to change the data.

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/sta...55068137582592

Did you even watch the video on that (now deleted) tweet? Or do you just not know what a poll pad is?

The amazing evidence of vulnerablity in the voting system is that they were able to get wifi access to a system used for check-in/validating voter identification at a polling place. A system that can use a network connection among multiple devices (the poll pads) in order to ensure that people can't check in multiple times. Incredible.

You'll also notice how nothing was said about how they either gained access to a voting machine or that any voting machine were on that same network, but they did throw in the dominion company name so gullible fools would immediately start making hare brained connections and screech how it is proof of fraud. And even in a hypothetical where a voting machine were on the same network as a poll pad, being able to log into a network in no way means you have access to any, or all, devices on that network, nor does it mean you actually have any ability to alter the configuration of the network. You could, but system hardening, NIPS/HIPS, etc exist for a reason, and you'll note that that's not the man in the video said, nor has any evidence been provided to indicate that. Hell, if they have unfettered access, they could easily scan an unsecured network and produce a laundry list of vulnerabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    I saw this. If it had been me, I would have said, “while we were in there, we changed about 30,000 votes. I won’t say which race, or for whom. See if you can find them!”
    Any other brilliant advice to go with, "admitting to a crime."?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Now, on to the right-wing extremist conspiracy theories: Catherine Austin Fitts | Full Interview | Planet Lockdown - YouTube
    :
    :
    Post of the year.

Most of us know this was never about the virus, but this is just to drive it home even further: British Woman Arrested After Filming Empty Hospital Wards While Health Officials Push COVID Panic - The Last RefugeThe Last Refuge

She got arrested on Christmas night, in front of her family while dressed in a nightgown, supposedly because of a public order offence. She's barred from entering any hospital except in emergency cases and by appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Leify View Post
    Any other brilliant advice to go with, "admitting to a crime."?
    I guess you haven’t been paying attention. A confession is not evidence of committing voter fraud because there is no evidence of voter fraud. Ever. Never evidence. Signed witness affidavit? Not evidence. Therefore a confession could not be evidence either.

Also even if it were. Nobody could punish me because they wouldn’t have standing.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is asked if he has taken the vaccine:

“I’m willing to take it but I’m not the priority... Granted I’m an elected official but whoop dee doo. At the end of the day, let’s focus on where the risk is.”

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...944170496?s=20
    That's code for, "I'll patiently wait here at the end of the vaccine line while we see how the Phase I-IV trial people are doing months from now...they have a big head start if anything was to go awry long term".

And, although he's only 45, he looks to be fairly obese, which is high risk/highly correlated with bad covid19 outcomes. He should get the chip, shoot! sorry... I mean shot. The shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Now, on to the right-wing extremist conspiracy theories: Catherine Austin Fitts | Full Interview | Planet Lockdown - YouTube
    I've been saying since April that Covid is a government created money laundering and monopoly creating scheme, but that bit about the riots and real estate is another interesting aspect.

It's just funny to me that people still talk about companies like Walmart and Amazon and free markets in the same breath. The investment structure of these corporations may be legit, but under even "normal" circumstances the entire rest of the structure is nothing more than a way to get government protections and remove skin in the game from anyone but the customer. Under these new conditions it's just fucking robbery with the illusion of choice. Thankfully they still sell shit to us cheap because they profit on volume, but eventually that'll stop when there's no more competition and they can stop pretending to give a fuck about humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulcrum View Post
    And, although he's only 45, he looks to be fairly obese, which is high risk/highly correlated with bad covid19 outcomes.
    Prime lockdown supporter demographic. Early GenXers, which is why they are trying to divert so much heat onto the Boomers, who as far as I can tell don't give a shit about the deadly virus.

ZeroHedge's take on the lockdowns: COVID "Mutation" Stories Show That The Lockdowns Are Designed To Last Forever | ZeroHedge

Ultimately, you have to let yourself out.

So far it seems hundreds of millions of people are not that dumb. Surprisingly, even sheriffs and police across the country are openly refusing to enforce mandates and carry out color-of-law punishments against citizens that do not submit. This is really a huge obstacle for the globalists and their reset.

The virus has produced a 0.26% IFR (Infection Fatality Ratio) among anyone not in a nursing home with preexisting conditions. Over 40% of Covid deaths are attributed to elderly people that were already suffering from numerous ailments. Only around 10% of people that end up hospitalized for covid suffer from long term health concerns (more than three months). And, only around 15% of ICU beds are in use across the US, meaning that the claims of over-capacity and full hospitals were nothing more than fear mongering all along.

Consider the fact that hundreds of thousands of people already die each year from infectious diseases like the flu and pneumonia and Covid starts to seem far less threatening. It is certainly not an excuse for medical lockdowns and Orwellian contact tracing measures.

On top of that, numerous studies are revealing that the lockdowns and the masks are completely ineffective in stopping the spread of the virus. The states and countries with some of the most strictly enforced mandates also tend to be the places with the highest infection spikes.
    And the most important point, one we've tried to make for months:

Again, I will ask the question that the mainstream refuses to ask:

Why is 99% of the population being told they must sacrifice their jobs, their businesses and their liberties in the name of making less than 1% of the population feel safer? Why not ask the 0.26% of the people under threat from the virus to volunteer to stay home so that the rest of us can get on with normal life? Why are we doing the opposite of what makes the most sense?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulcrum View Post
    That's code for, "I'll patiently wait here at the end of the vaccine line while we see how the Phase I-IV trial people are doing months from now...they have a big head start if anything was to go awry long term".
    Of all the horrible takes on this thread, you sir have come in first place. Hell, I've got some dumb posts on here, but this is just incredible.