starting strength gym
Page 972 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4728729229629709719729739749821022107214721972 ... LastLast
Results 9,711 to 9,720 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Why do you leftist pieces of shit always assume that anyone who is not a fellow leftist piece of shit is a Republican? I've seen this for 40 years, and it must be something you learn in leftist-fuck school. Back into the corner for your leftist-fuck ass.
    Orwell summed these people up over 80 years ago, they have not changed

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    These sentences are amazing. Do they actually mean anything? I’m on the fence.
    50:50 it's Skynet testing some rhetoric skills. There's probably a Faghstull on a progressive board somewhere advocating for a libertarian side with similar gusto.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    I can’t help but think this is part of the slow, orchestrated rollout of things getting “better” without Trump.

Wonder when the “reducing ct count” goes into effect?

It will be interesting to see how this case develops.

Wichita gym owner's COVID lawsuit on hold, pending legislative solution - The Sentinel

On December 8, 2020, Ryan Floyd, owner of Omega Bootcamps, Inc., through his attorneys Ryan A. Kriegshauser and Joshua Ney, filed the lawsuit in Sedgwick County District Court, claiming the shutdown earlier this year constituted governmental “use” of his property for which he is owed compensation.

Why do you leftist pieces of shit always assume that anyone who is not a fellow leftist piece of shit is a Republican? I've seen this for 40 years, and it must be something you learn in leftist-fuck school. Back into the corner for your leftist-fuck ass.
    Oh for god's sake, man--I'm exasperated! This is a misunderstanding, here--you don't need to ban me again! Are you mad about me assuming that the justices are republicans? I don't know wether they are on a personal level, Rip, it's totally possible that they have private political convictions that are incompatible with the narrative that presupposes an allyship between the right "wing" of the court and the GOP. But it is patently the case that the GOP appoints justices that they have vetted for ability and willingness to represent their interests, right?

I'm not a 'leftist', Rip, I'm a Republican just like you. We have a difference of opinion about the future of the party, but that's no reason to shut me out of the conversation. I have a good sense of what pisses you off now, and I won't step on your toes. Got a good post coming up about Atlanta that you'll like. Nothing snide or goofy, just prim, timely Marxist analysis, focusing on the common ground between us. At least give it a read.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    These sentences are amazing. Do they actually mean anything? I’m on the fence.
    hey man don't let the fact that they're what happens when you stick a copy of the Gundrisse, a thesaurus, and some soybeans in a blender lead you to believe they don't mean anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    50:50 it's Skynet testing some rhetoric skills. There's probably a Faghstull on a progressive board somewhere advocating for a libertarian side with similar gusto.
    Yeah thanks. My brain is not at 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    I’ve wondered for a while if the coming lawsuits will prevent this from happening to this degree again.

Money talks. Freedom and rationality, not so much anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    I can’t help but think this is part of the slow, orchestrated rollout of things getting “better” without Trump.

Wonder when the “reducing ct count” goes into effect?
    Similarly...Porland Mayor admits failure in dealing with Antifa, asks for Federal Help
    “My good-faith efforts at de-escalation have been met with ongoing violence and even scorn from radical Antifa and anarchists,” Wheeler said in a New Year’s Day press conference. “In response, it will be necessary to use additional tools and to push the limits of the tools we already have to bring the criminal destruction and violence to an end.”
    Antifa has served its purpose and will be dismantled / defunded under Biden. Remember "Code Pink magically disappeared once Obama took office.

Or...are Patriots now in control, and the weaponized virus / antifa finally being turned "off"?

Wednesday will be a historic day...either way.

lefitist-fucks, anthropologically known as the Libtard

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Sib View Post
    Orwell summed these people up over 80 years ago, they have not changed
    ..."men who apologize for being rich--will not remain rich for long. They are the natural bait for the swarms of looters that stay under the rocks for centuries, but come crawling out at the first smell of a man who begs to be forgiven for the guilt of owning wealth. They will hasten to relieve him of the guilt--and of his life, as he deserves."

Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand

Evil men, highway robbers, thieves, and tyrants have been with us from the beginning of time and will, I suppose, be with us to the end. Francisco d'Anconia's speech (quoted above) is what turned my wife instantly from liberalism's grasp. She literally sat up in bed after reading it and insisted on re-reading out loud it to me. Ahhh...the unforgettable taste of the red pill. Alas, there are few who listen to reason and are willing to change their mind when confronted with new facts and ideas. Of course it is no surprise looking back...she has lifted with me for years.