starting strength gym
Page 975 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 4758759259659739749759769779851025107514751975 ... LastLast
Results 9,741 to 9,750 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    https://twitter.com/BonehElad/status...425935873?s=19

For the science orientated guys here, what's your thoughts on Kevin Mckernans view on masks?

Kevin McKernan
    Masks Masquerading as ScienceTM.

I spent a good part of my career engineering emulsion PCR and Nebulization equipment for DNA and RNA shearing. I have a very different view on this topic and have mostly stayed out of the debate as it's now cultish.

https://twitter.com/Kevin_McKernan/s...550464516?s=19
    Much of this has been previously discussed in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Too bad the Epoch Times are such paywall cunts.
    Very true indeed. You can bypass the paywall by reading their site on your phone.

It is possible (not saying probable or not probable) that Lin Wood is crazy and the folks you listed are ignoring him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Defamation expert attorney L Lin Wood has been on a Twitter tear the last few days. He's making injurious claims against Chief Justice Roberts, Justice Stephen Breyer, Joe Biden, Obama, Clintons, Bill Gates, Mike Pence, Mark Meadows, Pat Cippoloni, Chris Wray, President H.W. Bush, President George W. Bush & George Soros.

Today, L Lin Wood tweeted:

Tonight, he lays it all out in this interview: FIRESIDE CHAT WITH LIN WOOD- EPISODE 3 | SHINING A LIGHT ON THE TRUTH ABOUT CHIEF JUSTICE ROBERTS, JOE BIDEN, OBAMA, THE CLINTONS, BILL GATES, MIKE PENCE, & MORE

So, here is a very wealthy defamation lawyer daring these powerful people to sue him for defamation, and all we hear from them is crickets. I wonder why?

Defamation expert attorney L Lin Wood has been on a Twitter tear the last few days. He's making injurious claims against Chief Justice Roberts, Justice Stephen Breyer, Joe Biden, Obama, Clintons, Bill Gates, Mike Pence, Mark Meadows, Pat Cippoloni, Chris Wray, President H.W. Bush, President George W. Bush & George Soros.

Today, L Lin Wood tweeted:

Tonight, he lays it all out in this interview: FIRESIDE CHAT WITH LIN WOOD- EPISODE 3 | SHINING A LIGHT ON THE TRUTH ABOUT CHIEF JUSTICE ROBERTS, JOE BIDEN, OBAMA, THE CLINTONS, BILL GATES, MIKE PENCE, & MORE

So, here is a very wealthy defamation lawyer daring these powerful people to sue him for defamation, and all we hear from them is crickets. I wonder why?
    Coulter in her latest tweets claims the reason for these defamationally-risky claims is that Lin's a crazy kook. She thinks HE is hurting Trump's chance more than a Hail-Mary call by Cruz which Haghstall correctly identifies will just provide cover for the Status Quo Swamp to continue having it's way in DC. Who knows if she's right about Lin, but for sure the selective political-motive questioning is interesting.

But what I do know is that her and many other "Conservatives'" reactions to The Steal prove my point made many pages ago:
    Our "movement" is full of turncoats who will dump you as soon as the going gets tough, or as quickly as the money get$ better to join the other $ide, so listen up, all you remaining Constitutional Patriots!:
    As you contemplate your response to all of This, do not take any risks whose consequences you would not be willing to personally tolerate, with no help or perhaps even with subterfuge from your own side.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    Unless the government steps in and provides Amazon special protections, then Amazon is not going to become a monopoly.
    As a seller on Amazon, you are aware of Amazon’s inventory commingling practices, which have allowed knockoff items to be fraudulently sold under original brand names. Of course, Amazon has rebuffed all legal complaints, because they didn’t commit the fraud - they merely enabled, encouraged, and profited from it. YouTube rose to dominance via similar exploitation of copyrighted material uploaded by third parties. In the modern world, evil operates between interfaces.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I don't really care about his network claims. I'm only saying there COULD be something there, but without a better show of it I couldn't make an evaluation, and so I'm not about to. Maybe in a few weeks he will actually have something to show for it. Maybe he won't. But regardless, having this shit network connected is a giant security liability. I have been saying this the whole time. I have said this since 2016 when people were complaining about the election being "hacked". It isn't necessarily EASY to get into things through connections but things can be done, ESPECIALLY with wi-fi. And for something as big as a presidential election in the United States, people of every sort will ABSOLUTELY go to great lengths to try and tamper if the opportunity is there. A year or so ago, this was still actually a concern for the other side. Abrams was screaming from the hilltops about fraud using these machines IN GEORGIA. Now she mysteriously no longer has an issue with it. I wonder if when those Republicans get to the senate she'll start up again, or be too scared to cast yet another in a huge mass of shadows on this presidential election.

His method for evaluating the ballots, however, has a potential to basically put this thing to bed if the Georgia SoS will actually cooperate with the subcommittee order, which it looks like he isn't. This of course, continues to make it look like something is being covered up here. The network thing was a brief statement in the middle of his presentation that was probably based on hastily received information before he began. Many are hyping that part up, but the possibility of actually authenticating ballots and checking for various telltale signs of fraud quickly and reliably is what's important. We can actually know with a lot more certainty whether something seriously fucky happened with the poorly executed mass mail-ins. If you don't think it's a worthy avenue to look down, you are just being nakedly partisan. You should want your boy to be proven the victor, and help keep this country from tearing itself apart by giving people actual information instead of dumbshit talking points about "baseless claims" and "experts say...". I for one, would much rather have these ballots checked out and show Biden's win was legit, than to have this fucking cloud of uncertainty reinforced by the constant obstructionism of this politico-media complex.
    I'm not sure why you think I don't want evidence shown when I explicitly said I want to see it. I would imagine there's an issue with allowing a 3rd party access to ballots and the precedent it sets. Whether that's insurmountable, I don't know, but I have little patience for unsupported accusations. Admittedly, it's a bit of a catch-22.

Honestly there's a whole host of things I'd love to be convinced of, but what I want to be true and what can be demonstrated to be true don't always line up.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    But what do I know about any of this anyway? I'm just an elderly "luddite" who studied IT and various aspects of computer networks for years, and literally grew up using PCs of some type in my home since I was a small child.
    You're not the only one. I cut my teeth on DOS and had my CCNA before I finished high school. That said, most of the discussions in here with regard to tech look very uneducated. Certainly many of the "reports" of fraud involving technology linked throughout this thread do. No technology is perfectly safe. Even strictly analog processes have risk. Any good process is evaluated through risk management routinely to minimize that risk and further audited to look for gaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Certainly the first time we've seen this.
    Oh there's evidence of... something. I just don't think the evidence shown particularly supports some of the claims being made. I'd draw parallels with regards to your opinions on COVID throughout this thread, but I don't think either of us particularly care and I really only stopped in to note the spurious claim of "hacking" being bandied about as a result of Pulitzer's presentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty
    So many voices in this thread are basically that of luddites and would only be satisfied if we were using abacuses, pen, and paper. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the average age of users in here...
    The generation wars!
    Yea, it really is a funny comment to make about this community. I wonder what percentage here have ArcLinux installed and white hat hack for sport or even a living? And, what percentage here have graduate degrees in various technology fields? Hell, he's arguing with a seasoned Military Intelligence vet!

Carry one, Lefty.

-------------------------
    Fake Virus Rant: righteous indignation meets intelligence

She's right. People are coming to a weight lifting web site to get real advice on what do to when they get sick.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    This is how Lenin used Pavlov's dog theory to make the masses his bitches.
    That and shipping them to Gulag and various other ways to make them disappear. Believe me, as someone who grew up in a light communist dictatorship, nobody was pleased with the the Party other than Party beneficiaries, but you didn't exactly have a chioce. The point being, the dictators had never managed to win the crowds over, it was brute force all the time.

Yea, it really is a funny comment to make about this community. I wonder what percentage here have ArcLinux installed and white hat hack for sport or even a living?
    I'm running Ubuntu on a piece of shit Chinese box I bought on Alibaba on whim, because it didn't have any fans and was dirt cheap. Installed Ubuntu for some reason, I don't really know why. I keep wanting to install Debian or Arch or any other normal distro, but goddamn Ubuntu has been running without a hitch for close to six years . Can't hack to save my life, can barely ssh.
    What I can attest though, is that running an election fraud with abacus, pen and paper is even easier than hacking into a system. In fact, my guys pretty much invented this kind of shit. Dead voters, people casting votes numerous times, these "statistically insignificant errors" that the Dems are pointing to, it's sucha deja-vu I sometimes get the impression they invited a Croatian election monitoring crew to the US in 2020.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Coulter in her latest tweets claims the reason for these defamationally-risky claims is that Lin's a crazy kook. She thinks HE is hurting Trump's chance more than a Hail-Mary call by Cruz which Haghstall correctly identifies will just provide cover for the Status Quo Swamp to continue having it's way in DC. Who knows if she's right about Lin, but for sure the selective political-motive questioning is interesting.

But what I do know is that her and many other "Conservatives'" reactions to The Steal prove my point made many pages ago:
    Our "movement" is full of turncoats who will dump you as soon as the going gets tough, or as quickly as the money get$ better to join the other $ide, so listen up, all you remaining Constitutional Patriots!:
    As you contemplate your response to all of This, do not take any risks whose consequences you would not be willing to personally tolerate, with no help or perhaps even with subterfuge from your own side.
    Agreed. Sadly, I've paid way too close attention to all this over the last years. Coulter's words are controlled by money; she NEEDS it...she LOVES it. She outed herself as a fake Trump supporter working for Romney a long time ago.

I think Lin Wood is a Carnival Barker for Trump spouting off leaked / declassified but not yet published intelligence...and begging the powerful to sue him. Can you say "Discovery"? He's held at arms length by Trump and Trump's official attorneys for obvious reasons. Perhaps some of the black hats will crack and flip. I almost feel sorry for them.

Lin Wood isn't crazy, mpallos. He's extremely wealthy because he's one of the best at using defamation to force the powerful to crack & pay. The only "crazy" part about Lin is he is NOT afraid. He's playing a role in this attempt to save the country.

Bottom line: Coulter believes in nothing. She has bills to pay.