starting strength gym
Page 979 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 4798799299699779789799809819891029107914791979 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,790 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I’m very surprised Luxembourg is listed as 12.3%. I could accept 12.1% ,maybe.
    I noticed that too!! Such bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Supervising what is done with the things should be simple enough. But again, "unsupported accusations"? That offhand comment about hacking into machines remotely was not the crux of his presentation. He DOES present pretty compelling evidence of at the very least some kind of catastrophic printing error with ballots in heavily-adjudicated areas. I say it looks like it may have been intentional, but at the very least it demonstrates those ballots were fucked up somehow. Could he be faking that whole thing? Sure. But it should be easy to demonstrate he was.
    I wasn't referring to the network issue when I said "unsupported accusations". Substitute whatever neutral terminology you prefer for "as of yet unproven claims", I'm not going to waste my time on semantics.

Perhaps there was malice here, but I think there's a pretty reasonable explanation based on the following facts: in Georgia poll workers must be residents or employees in the county they serve as poll workers, ballots are printed by the county, not all conservative leaning counties were heavily adjudicated, and counties that vote blue are generally more populous and have greater municipal budgets as a consequence. It's more likely then that the county poll workers in a Republican favored county would also be Republicans/conservatives and the ballots put together were also handled, approved, and printed by Republican/conservative leaning municipal employees and elected officials.

So what do you think the odds are that in all of those heavily adjudicated areas that leaned R, that there was intent to disrupt votes for the benefit of Democratic candidates? Possible? Sure. Likely? Doubtful.

I'd suspect one or two things at play, assuming this is even a real issue: blue voting counties are more populous and have bigger budgets and can probably afford better ballot printers. This might also mean more funding for a better ballot review process. But since it's not every red county in Georgia with this issue, I would probably lean more towards the particular ones in question having poor ballot printers and/or ballot review processes.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    So then you should know how foolish it is to allow network connections to machines that absolutely do not need them for their function, especially when security is that important.
    I support, at a minimum, all 5 of the points in the second paragraph of this bill. Whether state elections can be legislated by federal law is another matter. If you were to have a network connection on any device though, I would imagine a poll pad is the lowest risk when handled responsibly and would hasten the check in process in large districts where splitting voters up in lines by last name initial would lead to much slower voting times. Would it be an acceptable risk? I don't know. The worst case scenario of one being breached seems pretty short reaching to the extent that resources would be more fruitful used elsewhere, like compromising the voter rolls themselves.

But really the thing I find funniest about the shadow cast over Dominion and their election suite is how unmentioned the biggest election suite vendor, ES&S, has been. Even though they provided the election suites for places in other states that the race was tight in and where fraud was also alleged to have happened. Even though all their poll pads come standard with wireless communication too. Even though they have a long history of controversy, including distributing some number of scanners with cell modems and tabulators with remote access software installed in the past, and as recently as this election cycle had this report completed in September (but not released until December) for Texas that raises issues about the firmware hash verification process for voting machines. If I were conspiracy minded, I might think that was intentional to benefit ES&S, who once held 70% of the market share after acquiring Diebold, until the DoJ forced them to sell off some assets in 2010. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    ICP = ImageCast Precinct, I'm guessing.

IMAGECAST(R) PRECINCT - Dominion Voting Systems

OPTIONAL
    Secure wireless transmission capability if approved for use according to jurisdictional rules.
    Could it be that Georgia didn't approve that capability and thus there is no lie here? Could it be that a Canadian company works on elections outside the US where, for whatever reason, that feature might be desired? Could it be that you just kind of regurgitate everything you come across without taking 5 minutes to gather further information?

Sorry, Mork. Nanu nanu, and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Leify View Post
    I wasn't referring to the network issue when I said "unsupported accusations". Substitute whatever neutral terminology you prefer for "as of yet unproven claims", I'm not going to waste my time on semantics.

Perhaps there was malice here, but I think there's a pretty reasonable explanation based on the following facts: in Georgia poll workers must be residents or employees in the county they serve as poll workers, ballots are printed by the county, not all conservative leaning counties were heavily adjudicated, and counties that vote blue are generally more populous and have greater municipal budgets as a consequence. It's more likely then that the county poll workers in a Republican favored county would also be Republicans/conservatives and the ballots put together were also handled, approved, and printed by Republican/conservative leaning municipal employees and elected officials.

So what do you think the odds are that in all of those heavily adjudicated areas that leaned R, that there was intent to disrupt votes for the benefit of Democratic candidates? Possible? Sure. Likely? Doubtful.

I'd suspect one or two things at play, assuming this is even a real issue: blue voting counties are more populous and have bigger budgets and can probably afford better ballot printers. This might also mean more funding for a better ballot review process. But since it's not every red county in Georgia with this issue, I would probably lean more towards the particular ones in question having poor ballot printers and/or ballot review processes.
    As I said, it could just be erroneous. That isn't something to rule out immediately, as corruption and incompetence are both pretty much equally recognized trademarks of government endeavors. But you are assuming that republican=backing Trump. This is not the case. Trump represents a shift in the party dynamic, and while there are Republicans who have gone ahead and gotten on board, there are others who have not, and are even actively fighting against it. We've already seen some evidence of vote-schemes to oust Trump that were allegedly commissioned by Republican officials. This is also suggested by the strange disparity of performance between Trump and congressional republicans. While the congressional GOP gained ground, somehow Trump did not, despite being infinitely more popular than any republican in congress.

Could it be that you just kind of regurgitate everything you come across without taking 5 minutes to gather further information?

Sorry, Mork. Nanu nanu, and all that.
    I have told you fucking leftists several times that I post most everything I come across on this thread so that you can sort it out. Even after the pretty decent post above, I'm tired of explaining this, and tired of your leftist cunt bullshit, so you're gone.

If you were to have a network connection on any device though, I would imagine a poll pad is the lowest risk when handled responsibly and would hasten the check in process in large districts where splitting voters up in lines by last name initial would lead to much slower voting times. Would it be an acceptable risk? I don't know. The worst case scenario of one being breached seems pretty short reaching to the extent that resources would be more fruitful used elsewhere, like compromising the voter rolls themselves.
    Anyone else picked up on the hilarity of needing hi-tech poll pads to assist with "checking in" voters, when low-tech concepts such as IDs aren't required to check in?

There is just so much shit we taxpaying serfs put up with in our great country, assuming that's just the way things are, and they cannot be changed.

Then you spend time in another country, possibly much "worse" GDP-wise, yet they get the simple shit right. That's how, as I said before, Russia red-pilled me (perhaps trad-pill is the more modern and accurate term now?) - all this shit about perpetually discriminated-against minorities and poor people who needed help became stinking obvious as victimizing to create an underclass and perpetual votes, once I saw how Russians who'd suffered through the poorly-dealt cards of Communism's collapse still somehow made something of themselves.

Anyone else have international perspective like this that they could share? Jovasiac, for me at least I know your contributions would be much more interesting if I could get your former Communist country/Eastern European perspective, more than your EU member state analysis. Yes I know I hacked the spelling.

England: What is Boris thinking?… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Amazing. You poor fuckers. Things are getting worse instead of better.

https://twitter.com/EFundamentalist/...718587907?s=19

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    You are right that much of it has been oversimplified or mischaracterized. The mainstream Republican Party even agrees with many of the principles.
    I wouldn't just say that, I think the morons just didn't read it. TBH, the new Marxist bullshit is twice as dangerous, because it's a copy of a copy of a copy and... I'll get to it in a short while. I don't know what your background in economic theory is (mine is purely masochistic, i.e. amateur), but if you read the great liberal economists, like Adam Smith or David Ricardo, Marx's analysis is not that far off that particular path, even though it descends into complete lunacy when you move outside of the scope of his major works and look at the Manifesto and shit. It is however, quite interesting to note that many contemporary economic thinkers are coming to realize that growth by compound interest necessarily leads to default (duh), which is something that Marx was the first one to mention, even before the Austrians (whaaat)! Mind you, when I say economic thinkers, I don't mean professional economists. Those bastards are knee deep in the great fallacy of our time, the part of Keynesian economics that leaves out saving (reducing deficits) when the economy is growing and splurging in a recession, and leaving only the perpetual spending, thereby making the scene ready for an inverted revolution of the proletariat - the revolution of the bourgeoisie that we re seeing now. So may I suggest Keynes' General Theory when you get done with Marx, you will then know the enemy fully. You might then come to appreciate the farcical element Covid as history repeating itself (I lived through the tragedy, let me assure you that the farce is much more palatable, even though the tragedy is much more fun, provided you survive it).

Haven't read Mein Kampf, I should get to that one.