starting strength gym
Page 988 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 4888889389789869879889899909981038108814881988 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,880 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    There are two common 7.62mm rounds, and lots of others in what is commonly referred to as ".30 caliber." The NATO round is the 7.62 x 51, and the 7.62 x 39 is the AK round, also used in the SKS. They are not interchangeable.

Where were all the counter protesters? They were dressed up in MAGA gear... I do not believe a damn word out of the media's mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The fact is that we don't know anything right now about what actually happened or is happening. Passions are high, and the media lies about everything. EVERYTHING. Read everything you see, believe none of it yet.

Kavanaugh supreme court flashback… Beating on the doors… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

And these people may well be Antifa: Something's Odd About Group Who Broke Into Capitol Through Windows | Populist Press 2021 (C)
    I watched livestreams. There were multiple breaches. The crowd was there ahead of Trump wrapping up his speech and it was HUGE. People were basically willingly taking pepper spray from cops because they knew cops had limited supplies. Cops ultimately had to keep falling back and it looks like at some point they just gave up trying to keep people out, and instead had guards consolidate to protect congress. If there is any truth to the ANTIFA narrative, it's only true in that maybe some of them broke out windows to get things going. But the horde that washed in there definitely was not ANTIFA, they were waving American flags and singing the national anthem. There was a young girl shot inside the building. I've seen the video, as well as an interview with a kid who was there with her. She looked to be perched in a broken window sill when the shot was fired. There's rumors people might have made off with hard drives from congressional offices, but that's only rumor. There WERE people inside the offices taking photos and filming videos.

This was the day people pushed back.

The occupying force of the US says:

https://i.imgur.com/UoPfa52.jpg

Look at this Reuters copy: Guns and Teargas in U.S. Capitol as Trump Supporters Storm Grounds

By Patricia Zengerle and Jonathan Landay

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Hundreds of supporters of President Donald Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday in a bid to overturn his election defeat, forcing Congress to postpone a session that would have certified President-elect Joe Biden’s victory.

With drawn guns and tear gas, police evacuated lawmakers and sought to clear the Capitol Building of the Trump supporters, who surged through the halls of Congress in shocking scenes broadcast across the globe.

One protester occupied the Senate dais and yelled: "Trump won that election." Protesters overturned barricades and clashed with police as thousands descended on the Capitol grounds.

Police declared the Capitol building secure shortly after 5:30 p.m. (2230 GMT), more than three hours after it was breached.

Video showed the Trump supporters breaking windows and police deploying tear gas inside the building. Washington Metropolitan Police Chief Robert Contee said members of the crowd used chemical irritants to attack police and several had been injured. One civilian died after being shot during the mayhem, local media said. The FBI said it had disarmed two suspected explosive devices.

It was the most damaging attack on the iconic building since the British army burned it in 1814, according to the U.S. Capitol Historical Society.

The chaotic scenes unfolded after Trump, who before the election refused to commit to a peaceful transfer of power if he lost, addressed thousands of protesters, repeating unfounded claims that the election was stolen from him due to widespread fraud and irregularities.
    The media.

There are two common 7.62mm rounds, and lots of others in what is commonly referred to as ".30 caliber." The NATO round is the 7.62 x 51, and the 7.62 x 39 is the AK round, also used in the SKS. They are not interchangeable.
    I am getting out side my pay grade now, but was there not a 7.62x54 chambered AK47 that could also fire a 7.62x51 NATO round if required,but denying NATO forces because of their 3mm shorter chamber?

From what I've heard from people in attendance a lot of the police getting hit by chemical irritants was friendly fire.

starting strength coach development program
    Your best bet would be to enjoy a good meal, an extra pour, and get a good night's sleep. Welcome to my old world, but we're all on the outside looking in. No one understands what is happening. No one but the people discerning ground truth, and even that is likely a cluster.

Go to bed. There's literally nothing else to be done right now.