starting strength gym
Page 995 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 49589594598599399499599699710051045109514951995 ... LastLast
Results 9,941 to 9,950 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    @Sparky145 - Sparky145 - Yeah they did because I have seen the Video...

I've seen too many videos of cops showing people where to go the believe the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    For the benefit of Old Guy, can we have a show of hands as to who all understands the difference between someone coming through the window of Coach's private residence vs participating in the protest moving through a public government building we all literally paid for? Is anyone else confused on this matter?
    Good. Moving on.
    He hasn't normally been this obtuse. I think we're all pretty weirded out right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    He's not the only one: https://twitter.com/maxalex66/status...21627637698560 I imagine in the coming days there will be a lot of back and forth as it comes out how many of them were leftists and the media rush to discredit those reports with "fact checkers" and Twitter bans.
    It's absolutely amazing how slick this organized effort was. They used Antifa to destroy any opposition to the voter fraud. Masterful use of propaganda. These people are top shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It's absolutely amazing how slick this organized effort was. They used Antifa to destroy any opposition to the voter fraud. Masterful use of propaganda. These people are top shelf.
    Read the novel Z by Vassilikos. It's a blueprint for what was done. Except in Greece in the 60's, it was engineered by the Greek army.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    ...It's crony capitalism..,.
    So perhaps this is a way to unite the Democrats' Bernie Populists with the Trumpsters -
    I think we could unite around a common enemy - our stinking [federal] politicians, who only take decisive action to protect their OWN lard asses!!! ��������❤️��������...
    Both the Bernie Bros and the Trumpsters despise crony capitalism. That would be a powerful alliance

The protest and the reactions to it are very similar to the reaction to the Beerhall Putsch Beer Hall Putsch - Wikipedia

They were disorganized. They had no real plan. They occupied government buildings and scared a lot of people (especially the establishment)
    But, we all know what it led to over the following decade.

Trump gave a de facto concession speech just now. It is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    What actually happened yesterday and what’s going to happen? Worth 10 mins of your time (until it’s taken down). This ain’t over yet:

Robert David Steele, Simon Parkes and Charlie Ward. - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by od1 View Post
    Perhaps it was a referral to this video:

https://twitter.com/jihanbit/status/1346909463660396550
    I don't see how this changes the circumstances of the shooting.

You, who didn't watch the video, believe the media report and a Republican who say that it was absolutely impossible to not shoot an unarmed 35-year-old woman in a group of other people not doing anything to the building or anybody else. Got it.
    "He'''s got a gun!" Synced videos showing woman not heeding warning before being shot in Capitol [NSFL] : PublicFreakout

Do these videos change your mind about the shooting?

A group of people including the unarmed woman were smashing the glass and kicking the doors while they shouted "smash it down" and "bust it down"

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    Come on, man. Because the police reports said they announced, you believe that, right....
    In this case yes, all testimony confirms the police were pounding on the door, the dispute is whether while they were pounding on the door, they were also announcing that they were the police and had a warrant. So why to I believe the police announced themselves? Because, I don't find it credible that the police would pound on the door, but remain silent. Think about it, the police made enough noise and did so long enough for Ms Taylor and her boyfriend to wake up, for him to arm himself and for both to be in the hallway when the police broke open the door.

I'd like to also point out, other then the fact Ms. Taylor was shot, almost everything which the media initially reported was false.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodaki View Post
    "He'''s got a gun!" Synced videos showing woman not heeding warning before being shot in Capitol [NSFL] : PublicFreakout

Do these videos change your mind about the shooting?

A group of people including the unarmed woman were smashing the glass and kicking the doors while they shouted "smash it down" and "bust it down"
    They do not. Does the woman constitute an armed threat? Or is it your contention that she just needed killing?

starting strength coach development program
    They do not. Does the woman constitute an armed threat? Or is it your contention that she just needed killing?
    I don't think armed matters, but threat does and at the very least, any security/police threatening her with a gun needed to verbally warn her that doing "x" results in her getting shot. Maaaybeee that happened and is somehow lost in the dynamics of everyone shouting and such, but it seems highly unlikely that the cops behind her would not have arrested her or shot themselves before the coward on the other side did.