starting strength gym
Page 1005 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 55059059559951003100410051006100710151055110515052005 ... LastLast
Results 10,041 to 10,050 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    IThey are terrified Trump is going to declass / publish EVERYTHING. I think we can all agree, they are going to ruin his life. Thus, he has no choice.
    What's the point really? The fake news will either ignore it or say it's all a lie and the dumb as rocks population will not believe it or not know about it again just like the Hunter Biden laptop that magically became real and they knew about it for over a year after the election.

And with everything censored how you are gonna know about it either?

The My Pillow Guy says, “Something Big is Coming!”

[HOT NEWS] My Pillow Guy Mike Lindell Something BIG Is Coming - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I feel like some guys tried this once, even made it the core philosophy they built an entire country around. United something or other?
    And yet, here we are. *gestures angrily at everything*

A buddy of mine did a reading aloud on the Federalist Papers on YT. I plan to take another listen to them and some other things. Refresh my memory, I'd like to know precisely where we went wrong. I mean, you must admit the Declaration of Independence is a masterpiece. "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security." I actually wrote that from memory. I love that line, it gives me chills. And yet, here we are. Where'd we go wrong? I suspect it was some combination of moving from a loose confederation of states to a centralized government and the income tax. But I could be wrong. (It happens.) What we have now is a bloated, layered up monstrosity where any new efforts are totally dependent on legacy architecture that's outdated and also bloated. I feel like those guys would kick our asses for this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    The My Pillow Guy says, “Something Big is Coming!”

[HOT NEWS] My Pillow Guy Mike Lindell Something BIG Is Coming - YouTube
    Jack Nicholson and a big pillow.

Quote Originally Posted by Roterhals View Post
    Well when I have I folk with an Indian accent ring me to tell me my internet provider is going to cut me off unless I pay money into their account, I tell them I don't use the internet I use carrier pigeons and if I get hungry I cook a few to make a nice pigeon chili pie. Yum! Anyway time to de-platform fire fox.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Jack Nicholson and a big pillow.
    I think most of us are ready to rip the sink off the wall and toss it through the window.

I uninstalled Firefox tonight. Fuck These People.

Brave Secure, Fast & Private Web Browser with Adblocker | Brave Browser Or Tor for the slightly savvier set.

starting strength coach development program

From the linked article:

The blog post concluded by stating that the answer to Trump and other allegedly bad voices was not to “do away with the internet,” but rather to “build a better one” that can “withstand” such “challenges.”
    This is pretty comical. What they suggest building already exists and has a name. We call it free speech.