starting strength gym
Page 1011 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 1151191196110011009101010111012101310211061111115112011 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,110 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Yes. I think he compared the riot to the “night of breaking glass”. Because, broken glass.
    Yeah, because nazi thugs attacking random innocent people is the same as people wanting to confront their government. The real riots of 2020 were way more like kristalnacht. Look at the videos of business owners being attacked by angry mobs destroying their property. Where was brave Mr. Schwarzenegger then with this comparison?

No one would commit beforehand to accept results before they know how those results were arrived at, especially if they think fraud will be occurring. If he said "I'll accept the results" and then something happens and he objects the same jokers would be saying "he lied about accepting results." The whole point of the question was to attempt to tie his hands no matter how he answered.

Trump was questioning election integrity even in 2012 in tweets. I don't know if it goes before that.

Here is another video in 2016 where he says he will only accept the result if he wins:
    Trump: I will accept election results ... if I win - YouTube
    Blocked either for having no sense of humor to be able to detect an obvious as hell joke intended for his audience or for being disingenuous as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisatkeson View Post
    Here is another video in 2016 where he says he will only accept the result if he wins:
    Trump: I will accept election results ... if I win - YouTube
    You added the word "only."

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Should Al Gore have contested the Florida results in 2000? Should the Democrats have objected to the Electoral College vote in 2016, 2004, and 2000?
    In 2016 I think Democrats put their eggs into "Faithless Electors" to change the outcome and I think moved onto 25th Amendment shortly thereafter.

Quote Originally Posted by No insect View Post
    Great speech by Arnold on Twitter!
    lol at the conan sword bit

i clicked the [x] right when he pulled that out

Cuomo on Twitter today: "We simply cannot stay closed until the vaccine hits critical mass. The cost is too high. We will have nothing left to open. We must reopen the economy, but we must do it smartly and safely.

#SOTS2021"

Trying to hijack the narrative so he can appear pro business. He thinks New Yorkers are stupid and he may be right.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisatkeson View Post
    I'm uninformed on Al Gore contesting Florida in 2000, so I can't comment on that.
    You should be embarrassed, but you're not.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ23 View Post
    He thinks New Yorkers are stupid and he may be right.
    Most of them are.

It's unbelievable, isn't it?

I'm beginning to hate all Hollywood/entertainment, sports, Disney, Google, politicians (always hated them), every commercial I see, etc. This sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Yeah, because nazi thugs attacking random innocent people is the same as people wanting to confront their government. The real riots of 2020 were way more like kristalnacht. Look at the videos of business owners being attacked by angry mobs destroying their property. Where was brave Mr. Schwarzenegger then with this comparison?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You should be embarrassed, but you're not.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisatkeson
    I'm uninformed on Al Gore contesting Florida in 2000, so I can't comment on that.
    Most of them are.
    He can't even remember years ago when his clones were here calling me (and others) names when we pointed out all the FISA abuses, FB-302 fuckery ad nauseum regarding the "Russian Collusion" hoax before it became mainstream knowledge.

Chris, how does one figure out what's going on if you don't ask questions, considers all proposed information and research truth? I guess your answer is that one should rely on the thought leaders...the blue checkmarks...the MSM actors, the "chosen" keepers of "truth". With all the CCP-style censorship going on RIGHT now, YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS? Truth is censored because truth/light exposes their crimes.

Nevermind. You'll run out of talking points eventually, start slinging insults at Rip, and then be sent to the cornfield soon just like the other zombies. This bullshit of yours (and others) is so predictable and tiresome.

And while I'm reflecting on past interactions here...Remember the time in this thread when the MSM parrots clucked that "peaceful protesters" should be allowed to burn down the White House? And making fun of Trump because "he hid in the bunker scared"? Yeah, that was awesome (may Chris Farley RIP).

starting strength coach development program
    Out of curiosity, where do we currently stand on the girl who was shot climbing through the window (which she was shown to be actually climbing through the window on the side by side video comparison)? Are we also to say the name of the officer who was bludgeoned to death with the fire extinguisher? Or how about the other officers who were being crushed by the door or being beaten as they lied prone on the capitol stairs? Are we still saying that blue lives matter? Are the members of this mob still ANTIFA supporters even though the ones whom have been arrested have all been trump supporters, many of whom have ties to Qanon? Do we reasonably not to expect members of the security detail to not start shooting after they were forced to barricade themselves in a room with members of congress without an exit once the barricade has been breached? What are others thoughts of the guys walking around with zip ties and handguns? How about the chants of "hang mike pence", the people who were arrested with a van full of molotov cocktails and piles of ammunition, pipe bombs that were placed at both the RNC and DNC headquarters? Was this not a continuation of previous events that have been going on now where there has also been a plot to kidnap the governor of michigan? How about the protest protest in Lansing, Michigan where armed protestors stormed the capitol with assault weapons. Have we forgotten that?

I honestly don't understand how it seems like the same people who were outraged over the black lives matter protests can somehow think this current event is ok. People coming out to protest is not the problem. The black lives matter and the current trump supporters have the right to protest. It is when things turn violent and the raiding/looting start where there is an issue. It seems if you were outraged about the black lives matter protest you should be equally outraged over this.