starting strength gym
Page 1020 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 2052092097010101018101910201021102210301070112015202020 ... LastLast
Results 10,191 to 10,200 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    Quasi random.... Anyone subscribe to Blaze TV?
    I got that yesterday too. Pissed me off, called the CC company.

The fun never ends. I don't hold much hope for this girl.
    BREAKING: New Rep. announces IMPEACHMENT mission against Joe Biden - YouTube

The Insurrection Lie.

At this point, you absolutely must assume that anything you read in the MSM is an absolute baldfaced lie, with utter and absolute certainty. We've all heard the speech, Trump didn't incite a goddamn thing, and yet the drumbeat continues at full speed in perfect lockstep with the democrats pursuing their vicious bloodthirsty second impeachment campaign. To "unify" the country, you see.

Your new vice-president this past June:
    “But they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop. They’re not. This is a movement. I’m telling you. They’re not going to stop, and everyone, beware. Because they’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop before election day in November, and they are not going to stop after election day. And everyone should take note of that on both levels. That they’re not going to let up. And they should not, and we should not.”

CNN trying to get ahead of something?

What could it be? Every single time...they gin up bullshit and the dumbfucks that live amongst us buy it, smash it in our face, and quickly move on to another pile of false flag projection bullshit.

We need to learn to shove this history of bullshit in their face and ignore them. They have the memory of a fish that you catch and release over and over again....I'm thinking a Bream is about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Jovan from Czechia - look mate, when the demographics of Prague are 80% non-Slavic, PLEASE, by all means, get back to me about "racism" and all that. Until then, enjoy your crisp light beer on a nice terrace and pontificate some more about European nationalism.
    Close enough, just some 500 miles south of Prague. The demographics here are about 99,9995 percent pure white and Slavic, it is a swamp after all. We do get some Western Europeans every once in a while. Get a few beers into them, and they will inevitably start talking about how this is what Western Europe used to be like, before all the [insert race] started popping up. But unlike all of you pussies, we did do a violent split along other imaginary lines and started a killing match with our neighbours fairly recently. As a result, we all get along great, I mean, once you get a few years of shelling and mass murder, it sets things into perspective.

Impeachment of Trump this time is to make sure he does not get a chance to run again in four years. Got to make sure the ogre is dead and buried. The Democrats are probably concerned that their phony mandate will not stand the test of the next fours years. This "impeachment" is insurance Trump will not rise again, it is not about the Capitol riot, it is about keeping the US under Democratic rule. These folks are desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    We've all heard the speech, Trump didn't incite a goddamn thing,..
    Oh yes he did. He was a home-grown Bin Laden stochastically stoking the fires over these past four years. That seems to be the substance of the sophisticates’ sophistry in the articles of impeachment.

I feel for all the soldiers that have deployed to the capital. Whether the photos accurately reflect the treatment of them, I remember all the times I deployed somewhere, only to find the leadership had not planned for feeding and sheltering us. Many the time we would get somewhere and be told “we'll be here for 6 hours” Then 6 turns to 12 and 12 turns to 24, there you realize you've been sleeping on the floor for three days of "We're working on it" You can bet no general was left with no place to sleep/rest but a marble floor.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisatkeson View Post
    The right has a real problem now. Trump has repeatedly condemned those who participated in the capitol riot, though many big conservative players already excused it. Check out this tweet by Nick Fuentes, one of the loudest voices in the America First movement who rallied at the riot: https://twitter.com/NickJFuentes/sta...97332384100354.

Trump's basically ostracized a large portion of his followers, and there is some major fallout. You can see the disintegration in real time on twitter, as members with pepe profile pictures and trump memes are forced to turn against the president to avoid turning on their own. Some who are more moderate still hold onto conspiracy, claiming that Antifa is at the center of the attack, or the whole event was staged, though essentially every rioter identified is traced to Trump and multiple big name Trump supporters are at the event. What happens next?
    The media narrative is skewing everyone's perspective of this. They've already warped "Trump supporter" from just a pejorative term into the new boogeyman stick they can bang against the wall to frighten the child-like population.

Trump was never the movement. It was always populism who selected Trump as the avatar of their anger to seek justice and retribution in their name. The media was the one who assaulted Trump because he was their threat. The deep state was too deep for him to dislodge because the People have already let federal government grow too big and too powerful in the last three decades. Donald J. Trump isn't who he played on TV or who the media made him out to be. He's a nice guy, and he's willing to do a lot of things, but starting a civil war he knows will kill millions of Americans isn't one of them. His base may be split on if he abandoned them or simply that no one man is big enough to solve their problems, but they and he will soon learn that neo-Marxism will never NOT martyr those who dare oppose them.

Populism doesn't die until the People stop getting fucked, and it isn't the crony neo-Marxism of BLM and Antifa. It also might be worse, and it will either simmer or boil given how high the media and government powers decide to keep the flames -- right now they're as high as they'll go. Ron Paul was right decades ago. The system is broken, and it will end in catastrophe. The government doesn't care and the media and tech zealots WANT it to fail.