starting strength gym
Page 1026 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 2652692697610161024102510261027102810361076112615262026 ... LastLast
Results 10,251 to 10,260 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post

We shall see ...

There is a rumor that the military white hats and the Q team have access to a quantum computer, one that can plan out every possible move and every possible permutation, thereby predicting the future.

As Hannity so famously says, ... Tick ... Tock ...
    Will they use the quantum computer to disable the Chinese Death Star thing or whatever it was?

Troop presence in D.C. has now increased to 25,000.

If I heard correctly, there are now only 5,000 troops in all of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Let those numbers sink in.

Meanwhile, Mike Pence will travel to Fort Drum on Sunday to meet with the troops of the 10th Mountain Division:

Page not found - MSN

Now let's jump to "Q" for a minute. Back on June 4, 2020, in his 4,414th post, he wrote:

Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST)

EAM LOYALISTS:
    RED1: POTUS twitter removal
    RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
    RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
    RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
    RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
    RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
    USSS
    CASTLE_ROCK
    Q

These appear to be checkpoints for the final countdown.
    How did he know seven months ago that Trump would be removed from Twitter?
    Odd the mention of the 10th Mountain, isn't it?

1st Marine is based in Camp Pendleton, CA
    CPSD could be either Contingency Planning and Support Division (US FEMA) or Cryptologic Systems Division (US Air Force; Lackland, TX)
    Not sure of the rest.

Although, the military prison at Fort Leavenworth is nicknamed "The Castle."

Was Pence maybe playing a role, and he wasn't a traitor to his country. He just punted on kicking it back to the states, giving the Representatives every last chance to do the right thing?

We shall see ...

There is a rumor that the military white hats and the Q team have access to a quantum computer, one that can plan out every possible move and every possible permutation, thereby predicting the future.

As Hannity so famously says, ... Tick ... Tock ...
    Okay 2 questions since I'm curious. First question, do you have a link that discusses or lays out the timeline above and everything above?

Second question is who exactly is the "Q Team"? I found a page vaguely referencing them but nothing concrete and nothing that says who exactly they are or where they came from. In fact it reads a lot like the people on Coast to Coast radio at nights talking about our marines fighting wars on Saturn while stationed on Mars alongside the "intergalactic space force". So need some proof about this so-called "Q Team".

Sorry, call me a bit skeptical on this. There are many things I tend to believe about what has transpired this last year, but as a retired vet myself, I'm always very wary and jaded with some of these conspiracies.

Some interesting developments overseas may shame Biden and the dems. Since they claim that US standing in the world view is so important to them and all.

First, Angela Merkel condemned Big Tech for silencing Trump and then Mexico's el Presidente did likewise. Neither of them were fans of Trump.

When you consider that the pandemic had the German government and their polizei exercising power as had not been seen since the soviets dynamited the swastika on the Reichstag, I gotta say. When Merkel says to put down the shovel for the oppressive hole you are digging, it's time to put down the shovel.

Then there's Jack Dorsey of Twitter infamy admitting that his cutting off Trump was a bad precedent.

America's chickens . . . coming home to ROOST as Obama's pastor once declaimed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    That would be the best way, I suppose.
    There are lots of ways forward, but if the Democrats remove checks and balances in addition to individual rights... I doubt it goes anywhere but bloodshed.

Consider, instead, that KS, MO, AR, OK and LA leave with Texas to form the Constitutional States of America with Blackjack and Hookers. Without the tremendous bloat and burden of the USA, the majority of which is useless, employment, national debt and social programs, how long do you think before the CSA(BH) has before it exceeds the military strength of our current forces with better national infrastructure, control of most year-round shipping lanes, port access, control of one half of the Mississippi, most of the petroleum, potentially rare earth metals, and plenty of rice/food production? We'd only need to go with the South Korea/Taiwan option for defense and securing shipping lanes. I give it ten years before CSA(BH) draws most of the manufacturing and technology investment in the free world. We likely have 30-40 years to worry about China or Russia gaining meaningful force-projection capability and capacity.

After making the House vote on trying to force Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment plus impeaching Trump a second time as some of her signature achievements, Nancy has been strangely missing in action this week.

Every day this week she appointed others to conduct the House business, debating and voting. She was at a signing ceremony, plus has given a press conference, but nothing in what you would expect to be a normal official capacity.

People have been analyzing this photo taken earlier this week:

https://i.postimg.cc/cLT1qmDb/1-E4-A...DA08547-DA.png

If she had security concerns, you would expect her to be surrounded by a security detail made up of beefy-looking tough guys. Instead she has three female agents around her.

People have been analyzing the badges, and they think they are those of the U.S. Marshal Service. The type of people tasked not with protecting you, but rather keeping tabs on you. And females could follow her into the bathroom, and other places men can't.

Others say that when a government official is under indictment, they cannot conduct official business. Which is why she handed off the House operations to others.

In short, it seems very odd for someone who has a history of loving to grandstand to be trying to stay so low under the radar. Especially since she is the one who pushed so hard for those bills that came up for a vote this week.

Something else that bears watching, as we count down to the 20th
    I think if she were under indictment we'd have heard about it from somewhere. I think it's more likely she wants to make a stupid political statement by having female guards, and she's staying out of sight simply out of fear, and maybe because her done-up face is kinda falling apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Cox View Post
    Okay 2 questions since I'm curious. First question, do you have a link that discusses or lays out the timeline above and everything above?

Second question is who exactly is the "Q Team"? I found a page vaguely referencing them but nothing concrete and nothing that says who exactly they are or where they came from. In fact it reads a lot like the people on Coast to Coast radio at nights talking about our marines fighting wars on Saturn while stationed on Mars alongside the "intergalactic space force". So need some proof about this so-called "Q Team".

Sorry, call me a bit skeptical on this. There are many things I tend to believe about what has transpired this last year, but as a retired vet myself, I'm always very wary and jaded with some of these conspiracies.
    1) Nope

2) No clue

I do have something for you though. The My Pillow guy visits the Oval Office, Washington Post photog zooms in on papers in hand while he's on cell phone, looks like martial law is coming. So there’s that:

Mike Lindell Visits Oval Office, Appears to Urge Martial Law

1) Nope

2) No clue

I do have something for you though. The My Pillow guy visits the Oval Office, Washington Post photog zooms in on papers in hand while he's on cell phone, looks like martial law is coming. So there’s that:

Mike Lindell Visits Oval Office, Appears to Urge Martial Law
    Yes, I just read that on a "news" site earlier, don't remember which one now. Most bizarre, especially Lindell carrying it. I've heard of his previous comments and such which are outlandish, but what experience would he even have in such an arena as military ops and who is he to even know such things? Very bizarre. I don't see this happening and hope it doesn't, even as much as I dislike and worry about what's coming in the near future from the left.

I've been trying to track down the original source of this info, as one site leads to another and then another. But this seems to be the best compilation and analysis of what units are deployed in Washington to date and what their primary missions usually are.

All I can say is, the idea of protecting the Capitol from protestors is a B.S. cover story, and because all of the media is an echo chamber, the average non-thinking sheep believes it.

But, as the old saying goes, BY THE ITCHING IN MY THUMBS, SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES.

Warning: Strong language ahead.

The D.C. Area Has Been Turned Into the Equivalent of the Baghdad "Green Zone" - Granite Grok

Quote Originally Posted by Eanderson View Post
    ...You realize that you have to say what your evidence is when you bring these cases right?...
    I haven't heard even the most rabid Biden Regime shill deny that Republican poll watchers were removed and obstructed unlawfully.
    That undeniable piece of evidence is in and of itself enough to warrant a very thorough investigation and void the election due to fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatngu View Post
    My Nanna passed away yesterday at the ripe old age of 100. The only reason I mention this here, is because she was vaccinated for COVID five days prior to her death.
    I don't believe in coincidences.
    I do wonder how safe this vaccine really is, and to what extent it has been tested in an elderly population. These are questions we are never likely to find the answer to, given the world we are currently living in.
    Norway has concluded that it is unsafe for people over the age of 80:
    Health Experts Call For Suspension Of Pfizer Vaccination Among Elderly After Norway Deaths | ZeroHedge

Quote Originally Posted by Haghstull View Post
    ...globalists like Yngvi....
    I'm a globalist???

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Cox View Post
    Qanon is on 8kun

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I haven't heard even the most rabid Biden Regime shill deny that Republican poll watchers were removed and obstructed unlawfully.
    That undeniable piece of evidence is in and of itself enough to warrant a very thorough investigation and void the election due to fraud.
    Sorry, but there isn't any evidence of republican poll watchers being removed/obstructed. These claims were also walked back in court. Read the link, don't read the link. I'm sure your opinion won't change regardless.

Were Poll Watchers 'Thrown Out' of Vote Counting Rooms?