starting strength gym
Page 1028 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 2852892897810181026102710281029103010381078112815282028 ... LastLast
Results 10,271 to 10,280 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    You will never have a chance to defend anything on this forum again. I talked to Jack Dorsey about this, and he said it was okay to shitcan you.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    My state's Lt. Gov now says I'm not even allowed to question elections. It's illegal.

https://archive.is/ZSVMD
    Look at the replies. This freedom-shit we've enjoyed for a while now has run its course. And always at the forefront of positive social change, the Germans contribute their ideas: Germany to Put COVID Rulebreakers in ‘Detention Camp’ – Summit News

Remember the Trump inauguration riots in 2017?

And the shit coverage from CNN:

Six police officers were injured and 217 protesters arrested Friday after a morning of peaceful protests and coordinated disruptions of Donald Trump’s inauguration ceremony gave way to ugly street clashes in downtown Washington.

In Washington, Newsham told CNN the several hundred demonstrators who actively confronted police were vastly outnumbered by the thousands of nonviolent protesters who swarmed the nation’s capital for Inauguration Day and Saturday’s Women’s March on Washington.
    “We have been pointing out all along that this is a very isolated incident, and by and large, everything is going peacefully and a lot of folks have come to the city to enjoy this historic day, not only the Capitol but walking all around the city,” he said.
    The same wording could easily have been used during the recent Trump rally.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGreen View Post
    Sorry, but there isn't any evidence of republican poll watchers being removed/obstructed....
    Just like there is absolutely no evidence the TianAnMen Square Massacre ever happened. Right?

I am sure they were just boarding up the windows to help the poll watchers do their job better.
    BoardedUpWindows.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    My state's Lt. Gov now says I'm not even allowed to question elections. It's illegal.
    https://archive.is/ZSVMD
    Don't worry, the Republican governors of other solid-red states have told us he is one of "good guys".

He is so calm and polite and understanding, unlike that evil Trump guy.
    He always "listens" to everybody and would never call people childish names or attack people with no provocation or make a corrupt deal to become a US senator.
    He is extremely honest and straightforward. He would never recklessly threaten somebody with a gun, then turn around and tell his constituents that they need to be restricted.

https://twitter.com/SpencerJCox/stat...78836902604803
    https://www.phillyvoice.com/fetterma...narmed-jogger/
    PA-Sen: Fetterman Debuts New Ad on Guns (VIDEO) | PoliticsPA
    John Fetterman On Josh Hawley, Whose Soul Is 'Dipped In Dogsh*t'
    https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2021...0k-senate-run/

Fascinating development here in Seattle.

I am sitting outside (outside seating only and they lave 5-6 tables) at my favorite neighborhood pub that’s been around for 30 years or so. It’s in a very affluent and EXTREMELY liberal neighborhood. Like as liberal as you can imagine.

The owner came out and was talking to a patron...

Paraphrasing: I’m going to talk to my lawyers about the penalties for seating inside and maybe not meeting all of the rules.

I cannot over-emphasize what a departure this is for this establishment.

Oh and apparently our leaders (thank you Inslee for protecting us!) decided that every establishment is required to have CO2 alarms installed. I wondered if the plan was to increase terrariums.

Yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Eanderson View Post
    You realize that you have to say what your evidence is when you bring these cases right?
    Wrong.

Evidence is irrelevant if you don't have standing yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ltomo View Post
    I'll be honest, I'm surprised they're changing their tune this fast. I expected at least a few months to wind it down, just to make it look realistic. After no one threw a fuss about the election shenanigans and the deplatforming of Trump I suppose they figured they could get away with whatever they wanted. People really are stupid.
    Why even bother being subtle after what they have got away with recently?

We have a guy who was literally bragging about what Trump was impeached (for the first time) being declared president after the most obviously fraudulent federal election in US history. It's all downhill for them if they get away with this.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    So, is now a good time to discuss peaceful secession and getting rid of Daylight Savings Time, or are we agreed on wasting another year?
    There's no chance of peaceful. Good chance of secession though.

Although a good argument could be made that the Blue states have already moved far enough left to no longer be members of the US....which will make their accusations of secessionist being Anti-American their typical projection MO.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I think if she were under indictment we'd have heard about it from somewhere.
    Who? What media would admit such things?

What the hell is in those damned pillows?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The Left. Liars and Fools. If Snopes says there is no evidence for the Holocaust, they will repeat it as a fact.
    There were literally sworn statements and video witnesses testifying before legislatures (Newmax covered it, I believe)that contradict those three commies and their cat that do the "fact checking" that is Snopes. The courts simply could care less because of their lack of standing. Because how could these folks possibly be the victims in a Federal elecetion fraud case, right?

That is an amazing defense and exactly the reason why I was unwilling to put forth much effort into dispelling this myth. When you are allowed to post random twitter feeds as "Evidence" for what you believe and reject anything you don't agree with (regardless of the facts) there really becomes no point.
    People certainly grasp at unvetted sources at times, but that is a far cry from the BS that the dopes at Snopes have been doing for about a decade. They couldn't be more full of shit if they ran a sewage company.

Anyone who trusts them is a moron or a shill.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post

What the hell is in those damned pillows?

Mostly air

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Just like there is absolutely no evidence the TianAnMen Square Massacre ever happened. Right?

I am sure they were just boarding up the windows to help the poll watchers do their job better.
    BoardedUpWindows.jpg
    They were covering the windows to stop people distracting them as they did their jobs. 134 Republicans were still allowed in the rooms for poll watching purposes. Fact check: Videos of crowd locked out of Detroit center lack context

However, I appreciate the fact that you put forth this picture without context, as it made it so that I have to do some research to find out what was going on that day. Now you, through me, have definitively shown that the claim that there's no evidence republican poll watchers were kicked out was false. However, a very important point to make and comprehend, is that in this instance there still isn't evidence that more republican than democrat poll watchers were kicked out of that room, and that the whole reason for it was the fact that they were over capacity. Democrat poll watchers were also expelled, as the capacity was equal for both parties. So republican poll watchers were not expelled in a manner that leads to a lack of oversight or election fraud, that is, nothing that happened at that location on that day could suggest that that polling location was running a fraudulent operation. There still may be evidence of similar, but fraudulent things happening elsewhere, and I welcome that evidence.

That is an amazing defense and exactly the reason why I was unwilling to put forth much effort into dispelling this myth. When you are allowed to post random twitter feeds as "Evidence" for what you believe and reject anything you don't agree with (regardless of the facts) there really becomes no point.
    Still waiting to find out why someone would join a strength training forum to argue politics and troll.

Because it's the only forum where discussion is allowed, up to the point that it makes me angry, and then I Jack Dorsey the fucker.

starting strength coach development program
    The courts simply could care less because of their lack of standing. Because how could these folks possibly be the victims in a Federal elecetion fraud case, right?
    The US Constitution gives sole domain over how presidential electors are selected to the State Legislature. How can anyone else besides the State Legislature have standing in a presidential elector selection dispute?