starting strength gym
Page 1029 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 2952992997910191027102810291030103110391079112915292029 ... LastLast
Results 10,281 to 10,290 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Because it's the only forum where discussion is allowed, up to the point that it makes me angry, and then I Jack Dorsey the fucker.
    Zucker that fucker!

Quote Originally Posted by wiigelec View Post
    The US Constitution gives sole domain over how presidential electors are selected to the State Legislature. How can anyone else besides the State Legislature have standing in a presidential elector selection dispute?
    It could be construed that one state's illegal election has disenfranchised the people of another state or states.

It could be construed that one state's illegal election has disenfranchised the people of another state or states.
    i addressed this many many pages back with no response.

do you think precedent should be set that would allow california or new york to determine how texas enforces, or even creates, its own state laws?

If the censorship continues, cutover to HAM radio, with data.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post

I'm a globalist???
    ... aren't you an anarcho-capitalist? Your ideology is the original globalism....

The US Constitution gives sole domain over how presidential electors are selected to the State Legislature. How can anyone else besides the State Legislature have standing in a presidential elector selection dispute?
    The Electoral College Was Meant to Stop Men Like Trump From Being President - The Atlantic

I think the reason you gentleman making this argument are having so much trouble being taken seriously is that the rest of us recall how people only recognize these little procedural quirks in the constitution as exploitable AFTER they get their clock cleaned in a historic, paradigm-shifting election that portends doom for the viability of their party's policy platform moving forward. You know what I mean?

(Rip, I'm being respectful as I can here. Don't get angry please)

Really?

You cannot see how others are potentially defrauded by the legislatures shirking their responsibilities by letting others set the rules and make decisions?

Certainly the other states have a right to expect that a state will be only be setting their laws via the legislature, right?

No laws were changed via the legislature allowing mail in voting or any other of the various ways Kung-flu was used as an excuse to game the election. DA and Governors have none of the rights that many of them have exercised in the process either.

And that's not even addressing fraud. The other also states have the right to demand that any particular states are actually playing by the rules that are set by the legislature once set. I suppose letting people cheat is fine, in some twisted legal world, if the legislature makes that official policy, but it's not official policy. The state legislature have defrauded the rest of the country that expected them to obey the current voting laws of that state.

So to review: Evidence for fraud, which is overwhelming, has not be examined because standing, which is so obvious that a five year old could understand it, has been denied.

Let the healing begin.

i addressed this many many pages back with no response.

do you think precedent should be set that would allow california or new york to determine how texas enforces, or even creates, its own state laws?
    Or follows them, or completely ignores them? How about if Wisconsin says that they're not having an election this year, and that the Democrat County Chairs are going to select the electors this time. Because that's really what happened. That wouldn't have a bearing on the national election with sufficient standing for other states to be concerned? Then fine, you guys cheated effectively, and we don't have elections anymore. Congratulations. You won. Enjoy the power.

Quote Originally Posted by Haghstull View Post
    I think the reason you gentleman making this argument are having so much trouble being taken seriously is that the rest of us recall how people only recognize these little procedural quirks in the constitution as exploitable AFTER they get their clock cleaned in a historic, paradigm-shifting election that portends doom for the viability of their party's policy platform moving forward. You know what I mean?
    No, I don't. This is why I don't read your shit. I approve it because other people seem fascinated by your meaningless gibberish, and it's apparently entertaining for them.

How about if Wisconsin says that they're not having an election this year, and that the Democrat County Chairs are going to select the electors this time. Because that's really what happened.
    there would be absolutely nothing unconstitutional, were wisconsin to do that

it also goes both ways, as texas’s state legislature could decide republican pledged electors will only be selected. but in this case it would be ok, right?

the ironic thing is these debates raged when they were writing the constitution. personally, i think the presidential election should be kept as far away from “the people” as possible, for the very reasons we are suffering right now

if you don’t like any of this, i would suggest writing your state legislature. chances are good you may even know one of them, unlike the presidential wannabes, about whom we only know what the media wants us to know. rip, have you ever met trump, shook his hand, picked his brain? how about one of your state legislatures?

Anyone else absolutely terrified Bill Gates is buying up large amounts of farmland?

Bill Gates is about to change the way Amerıca farms | Successful Farming

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTWOLF View Post
    They were covering the windows to stop people distracting them as they did their jobs. 134 Republicans were still allowed in the rooms for poll watching purposes. Fact check: Videos of crowd locked out of Detroit center lack context

However, I appreciate the fact that you put forth this picture without context, as it made it so that I have to do some research to find out what was going on that day. Now you, through me, have definitively shown that the claim that there's no evidence republican poll watchers were kicked out was false. However, a very important point to make and comprehend, is that in this instance there still isn't evidence that more republican than democrat poll watchers were kicked out of that room, and that the whole reason for it was the fact that they were over capacity. Democrat poll watchers were also expelled, as the capacity was equal for both parties. So republican poll watchers were not expelled in a manner that leads to a lack of oversight or election fraud, that is, nothing that happened at that location on that day could suggest that that polling location was running a fraudulent operation. There still may be evidence of similar, but fraudulent things happening elsewhere, and I welcome that evidence.

Your justifications are exactly what I hear all the time from Chinese people who believe every word they hear on the state propaganda channels.

The people who have seen Chinese/Soviet/Venezuelan communist propaganda have been the most outspoken against the blatant, undeniable fraud that occurred in our elections.
    We recognize it for what it is and remember when we, as Americans, used to laugh at blatant lies pushed by the Chinese, North Koreans and the Soviets.
    I have no doubt we could convince you that Kim Jong Un is a god. We'll get the fact checkers on that right away and find some implausible, unlikely or highly coincidental lie that you can choose to believe.

I am sure the party will find you to be a useful member, comrade.... until you slip up or they no longer find you useful.
    Then, you are fucked just like everybody else who has demonstrated blind faith and loyalty to your religion.