starting strength gym
Page 1030 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3053093098010201028102910301031103210401080113015302030 ... LastLast
Results 10,291 to 10,300 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Haghstull View Post
    ... aren't you an anarcho-capitalist? Your ideology is the original globalism....
    The dude is most certainly not an anarcho-capitalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

No, I don't. This is why I don't read your shit. I approve it because other people seem fascinated by your meaningless gibberish, and it's apparently entertaining for them.
    Wiigelic is calling for faithless electors to overturn the Biden landslide because he has very, very strong and deeply held personal opinions about how there's just NO WAY that his candidate could have lost. The evidence that he continually insists proves Trump's victory has been mocked, spit on, belittled and dismissed by some of the most loyal and committed conservative political functionaries in the history of the United States of America. He doesn't care. He persists. To him, the election results aren't a repudiation of Trump; they're a repudiation of HIM--his culture, his values, his very personhood.

I point out that the Clinton Crime Syndicate exhibited the same cognitive dissonance in 2016, in hopes that it would help shine a light on the discontinuity between bullishly persisting in this belief that you simply MUST have been robbed versus having the courage and character to accept that the country doesn't share your vision.

As always, thank you for extending the privilege of participation in the goings-on of this message board.

Wiigelic is calling for faithless electors to overturn the Biden landslide because he has very, very strong and deeply held personal opinions about how there's just NO WAY that his candidate could have lost. The evidence that he continually insists proves Trump's victory has been mocked, spit on, belittled and dismissed by some of the most loyal and committed conservative political functionaries in the history of the United States of America. He doesn't care. He persists. To him, the election results aren't a repudiation of Trump; they're a repudiation of HIM--his culture, his values, his very personhood.
    what in the actual fuck are you talking about? please provide actual quotes where i may have said anything close to what you are alleging? perhaps you have me confused with someone else?

The state legislature have defrauded the rest of the country that expected them to obey the current voting laws of that state.
    how can the state legislature defraud anyone else by conducting a task they have been explicitly granted?

the only legal course here is if state law is not properly enforced or followed by the executive branch of that state, in which case the state legislature would have standing to file suit in their own state court. no state legislatures--at least that i'm aware of--have filed suit against their governors for improperly conducting the elections based on the laws they have passed. why is that?

The other also states have the right to demand that any particular states are actually playing by the rules that are set by the legislature once set.
    precedent has been pretty strongly set that other states have no jurisdiction or implied or actual right to determine or dictate what another state does within its own borders in regards to its own laws and the execution thereof. unless of course you are advocating for a strong central government and weak state government, which of course was a major point of contention even back in the day when the constitution was being authored. what we have now is (supposed to be) a weak central government with strong and sovereign states.

I point out that the Clinton Crime Syndicate exhibited the same cognitive dissonance in 2016, in hopes that it would help shine a light on the discontinuity between bullishly persisting in this belief that you simply MUST have been robbed versus having the courage and character to accept that the country doesn't share your vision.
    Make important points in small bites. Run on sentences are almost impossible to decipher.

I assure you my writing skills are poop. I’m a speaker, not a writer, but your rambling either needs some clean up, or you will be called out for BS.

Evidence of Voter Fraud

Some people aren't yet convinced this was a clean election.

We are told Judges have dictated that the election is clean, therefore it is fact. No person in our government is corrupt...except, of course, Donald Trump. He colluded with Russians. He got caught in a pay-for-play scam in the Ukraine. To this day, crazy people claim these facts are false and that these charges are simply projection of Biden and Obama (!) crimes. Fortunately, we have a DOJ/FBI who sets the record straight: Trump is a very bad man.

What shall we do with people like the guy who created the above web site? How do we rewire their thinking? All slaves must comply and stop believing what they see with their own eyes. Wrong-think is a matter of national security.

I apologize for interrupting the victory laps; please continue. If you make it trendy enough, perhaps we will all join in! Perhaps Tom Hanks will help?

Some people aren't yet convinced this was a clean election.
    no election is clean. i know a kid who stuffed the ballot box in a high school class vote for fuck’s sake

my only contention is presidential elections are the sole responsibility of the state’s legislature. if you have issues, take it up with them

Vice President Pence Delivers Remarks to U.S. Troops - YouTube

Pence embarrasses himself in front of the soldiers who know he's a traitor.

I find it hard to understand that after more than 2 months post election day how you could say this and believe it.

First, the establishment GOP is nothing more than the Washington Generals to the DNC Harlem Globetrotters. They are all in it together and part of the show. It's one ruling party. So who cares if the most conservative political functionaries of all time agree Trump lost. Everyone in North Korea agrees that Kim Jong Un is the best man to run the show. It's more similar than you are obviously willing to admit.

Secondly, yes Trump has an abrasive bedside manner. He is also the only politician I have seen in my adult life that has posed a real threat to the ruling two-faction party. I am 47 and first voted in the 92 election when Clinton won. As niave as this sounds now, I voted for Perot because neither Bush nor Clinton struck me as honest and I figured an outsider should get a chance. I don't remember much about Bush 1, but Clinton, Bush 2, and Obama were are part of the gig. By the way Perot was right about NAFTA. It was a major step backwards for American workers and a major step forward for the ruling elite bank accounts.

Third, the Clinton Crime Syndicate would not accept the results because they were certain they had the fraud in place to cover. They were wrong and it appears that they left no stone unturned when looking for ways to cheat this time. Congratulations to Joe Biden for being able to pull this off. He could not get more than a dozen people to show up for a rally. Meanwhile grass roots support for Trump results in thousands of people for rallies, miles long road caravans across the country showing support, 2 million people in DC on Jan 6. Has there ever been anything like this in the United States? That's right the Washington Generals agree there is nothing to see here.

Finally, spare us your hurt feelings. Trump is his own man and has made a fortune not caring about results over other peoples feelings. He is quite possibly the last real chance for a restoration of what made America a great place to live. On the odd chance Biden is inaugurated on Wednesday, I would give him 2 weeks before "dying" of a stroke and the real starting point guard for the Globetrotters takes over.

Since you have obviously only consumed the main stream narritave for the last two months, on the odd chance you are interested in thinking about things differently. Here is a good link to start.

One of these things is not like the other | Monster Hunter Nation

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Anyone else absolutely terrified Bill Gates is buying up large amounts of farmland?

Bill Gates is about to change the way Amerıca farms | Successful Farming
    Yes. As a farmer this is disturbing because of the influence that Gates may have over farming practices.

The last thing we want is European Agriculture here in the US and that is where Gates wants to take it.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by wiigelec View Post
    no election is clean. i know a kid who stuffed the ballot box in a high school class vote for fuck’s sake
    You knew a kid in high school who cheated, therefore, we must accept cheating in every aspect of our government. I am a good global citizen, therefore I agree with your logic.

No election is clean, no Justice system is clean, no FBI is clean, no FISA court is clean. Slave, when the authority figures speak (beep), you must comply (stand).

We really should contact the hosting company for the web site I posted earlier and get it de-platformed. It's time to accept the dictated reality.