starting strength gym
Page 1033 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3353393398310231031103210331034103510431083113315332033 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,330 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Your justifications are exactly what I hear all the time from Chinese people who believe every word they hear on the state propaganda channels.

The people who have seen Chinese/Soviet/Venezuelan communist propaganda have been the most outspoken against the blatant, undeniable fraud that occurred in our elections.
    We recognize it for what it is and remember when we, as Americans, used to laugh at blatant lies pushed by the Chinese, North Koreans and the Soviets.
    I have no doubt we could convince you that Kim Jong Un is a god. We'll get the fact checkers on that right away and find some implausible, unlikely or highly coincidental lie that you can choose to believe.

I am sure the party will find you to be a useful member, comrade.... until you slip up or they no longer find you useful.
    Then, you are fucked just like everybody else who has demonstrated blind faith and loyalty to your religion.
    Excellent post, yngvi, and I just want remind you and everyone else, in case it gets forgotten, that this applies EQUALLY to us "Conservatives" who believe the lies from the GOP about what they plan to do AFTER this/the next election in perpetuity.

Sadly I was right about our worthy cause being filled with turncoats, mostly, at the top (all those with political or cultural power or sway).
    You see, your "then, you are fucked" analysis pretty aptly describes what all those brave, patriot 1/6 peaceful protestors are facing, with our turncoat leader$ joint the communist chorus in labeling them rioters and terrorists. EVEN a short piece of the Tucker opening monologue that I watched had him calling the 1/6ers all kinds of "woke" anti-establishment names!

I am not sure what this absolutely, objectively true evaluation says about the worthiness or intelligence of trying to "save" our country with any kind of urgency, but thanks to the poster who shared his opinion that 1/6 was like the Boston Massacre, not the Tea Party, we know that even then, a good many zombie colonialists were also against the Patriotic Move. Yet it still weighs on my mind how even some of the more powerful people out there, such as Wesley Snipes and Gen'l Flynn, were unable to escape the double-team of the Communist Democrats and the Turncoat GOP.

So, whatever, even patriots like Tucker don't think the SHTF yet. We can't afford THEIR financial level of impenetrability, so we must find other reasonable steps to take until these guys, the "Deplorables-in-spirit" at the top, are ready to rally a meaningful counterattack.
    If you have children or a spouse you care about deeply, or (I guess?) even a strongly performing small business, moderated fight or reasonable flight from the entrapments of our society seem like the best fight-or-flight options out there, until the Deplorables get a more organized and determined (and desperate!) leadership rallying around them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Free T-shirt to the first person who can tell us what this troll has been going on about for the past few weeks. I have never seen the ability to talk without actually saying anything more amazingly on display.
    Rip, he’s typing a lot of stuff just to avoid any of us asking him to post a video of his squats. Which I am absolutely certain are high.

Free T-shirt to the first person who can tell us what this troll has been going on about for the past few weeks. I have never seen the ability to talk without actually saying anything more amazingly on display.
    Obviously, if you consider the historical context against the subtle and overarching statements made previously by those who have contradicted many well known observable factors, and take into account the atrocities of future events, known and unknown, it’s fairly easy to not only understand, but embrace (in part), the general principles without a lot of physical evidence because the tie goes to the runner.

Quote Originally Posted by Swyou22 View Post
    How about I say academia, that clearly counts and is a summation, even though it isn’t.
    You're not making any more sense that he does.

Looks to me like he's admitting he's a bitter idiot, as he voted for the same guy as Richard Spencer (also a bitter idiot). They were both mad at Trump for some reason or another, and decided that instead of him they were gonna vote in a man who even when his brain worked right was a pretty mediocre politician with a history of plagiarizing speeches. Now of course, his brain has already halfway exited the building.

Dunno how much you know about Spencer, but he's such a jackass that his presence in the "alt right" in the early parts of Trump's presidency gave the media all their needed imagery to portray Trump supporters as nazis and fascists (he was the "Hail Trump! Hail victory!" guy). Toward the end, he concluded he had failed to subvert Trump's presidency and the movement that brought it to power, and that it was not going to become a white nationalist movement like he hoped. This was when he decided to throw his support behind Joe Biden out of bitter spite. For reference, Spencer has also expressed admiration for China's totalitarian policies and appears to believe the US needs to be more like them. He likes to play ideological name games and dance around the neo-nazi label, but he pretty much is one.

Look Rip, I don't mind sponging up abuse from you re: leftism or whatever, but it really bothers me when you call me a troll. I've been plenty sarcastic, but I have never claimed to believe anything I don't actually believe on this forum.

There is a confusing error in the post you quoted: it says "the substantial element of your country" when it's supposed to say "the substantial element of your argument". On most message boards, new posts show up right away, so people can edit formatting errors that they may not have seen in the pre-submission window. Of course, things are different here, and I must do better.

If you can't tell what I mean, I'd be happy to clarify. But I don't think there were any words you haven't heard before in these posts, Rip... As always, I beg you to furnish me with your real objections to any of these trains of thought.

WIIGELIC: Sorry. I must have had you confused with someone who thought there the election must have been stolen.

I can't believe I have to tell you guys this...

The Forum Hag is High. He's a pothead

Summed up in 12 seconds:

Charles Manson's Epic Question - YouTube

Goddamn Barry, that's good.

starting strength coach development program
    You're not making any more sense that he does.
    That was the point. Sorry if that was lost, but I was mimicking the style in question.