starting strength gym
Page 1035 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3553593598510251033103410351036103710451085113515352035 ... LastLast
Results 10,341 to 10,350 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    India develops COVID treatment kit for less than $3 per person with ‘miraculous’ ivermectin | News | LifeSite

Fascinating how we're now hearing about Ivermectin, what with "President Biden" only 2 days out.

And anyone who "votes" (equivalent to playing doctor as a child) in future elections, is an idiot.
    the same thing can be said about past elections, since fraud is nothing new, as Jenni has pointed out

y’all are just really fired up about this particular election, for whatever reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    India develops COVID treatment kit for less than $3 per person with ‘miraculous’ ivermectin | News | LifeSite

Fascinating how we're now hearing about Ivermectin, what with "President Biden" only 2 days out.
    It is really quite fascinating, albeit disgusting. Its all being unwound in a very step-wise fashion. Predictable, but nonetheless truly sad for America and others.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    First off: Go fuck yourself.

Second: It wasn't animated.

Third: It is presented by the film's creators, who present themselves as a voice over actor and a producer (which they also are), as if it was authentic before the very first episode and again before the third or fourth. So taking their word for it doesn't make me particularly lacking in self awareness.

Fourth: The fact that after posting about it, a trivial post anyway only shared to lighten up an otherwise serious thread, I went (within hours, I believe) and looked into it further, discovered my error, and publicly corrected it. Not exactly the type of behavior the strawman you are trying to create of me would have done.

Fifth: Fuck off again for good measure.

No. Just you.

I jest. Though it's almost cute that you think your stupidity is what I blame for your wrongheadedness.

I am quite aware that the "other side" disagrees with me for numerous reasons. Stupid just covers one demographic of them.

Another nice strawman.

The gentlemen you referred to were men like Rip. I just took it upon myself to add myself to number. So you, again, pulled "conservative authors alleging election fraud in ’04 and ’16" out of your ass. But I'm sure you can find both. You'd have to actually look and be smart and sincere enough to even want to find it, but I'm sure you could....or someone meeting the above criteria could.

He mostly creating strawmen...or rather recycling old ones. All while accusing others of doing exactly what he is doing.

I often tease libertarians about how their candidates never actually want to win, but run for the money they make running and the marketing they get out of it for future book sales and speaking engagements. They'd be horrified if they actually had to do the job. They much prefer getting paid to attend what amounts to Comic-cons without the hot girls dressed like superheros.

The same is sort of true for a huge chunk of the GOP and their media. They love playing defense. You can almost see the relief on some of their faces after the shitshow some are calling an election. There's certainly an way in which gridlock, particularly at the Federal level, often serves us better than action, but these sorry sacks of shit love playing the martyr and feigning going down with the ship. Just look at how many of them are completely unskilled in any other area of life.

That's one of the things that was so uncommon in Trump: he has build numerous businesses and made things happen. This is why both groups of losers were shitting on his claims of economic improvement, negotiations in the Middle East, bringing troops home, and any number of other things. They just couldn't imagine what it would be like to actually try and get shit done.

None of which is to say all Trump did gets a thumbs up from me, but he may have very well played less defense than almost anyone in the GOP and yet he was attacked more than any president in history,
    Trump is the person that cleans his room and the rest of the family hates him for it. George, you are spot on once again. I usually want to write things, but you do it better.

Quote Originally Posted by wiigelec View Post
    the same thing can be said about past elections, since fraud is nothing new, as Jenni has pointed out

y’all are just really fired up about this particular election, for whatever reasons
    Yeah, it's certainly unreasonable to be concerned about it this time.

Yeah, it's certainly unreasonable to be concerned about it this time.
    c’mon rip, i never said anything about “reasonableness”.

every presidential election 50% of the population feels disenfranchised and reasonably concerned

the best part is the “not my president” memes with trump’s face replaced with biden’s now circulating on the devil’s media, fuckzuckbook

I think the reasons are obvious. Tammany Hall didn't threaten to take citizens' rights across the country. The ladies getting the vote in NJ didn't put millions out of work and lose businesses across the country. The stakes have been raised and been made obvious thanks to the pandemic. It's in the faces of regular working class Americans in a way that it wasn't before. Before if your guy didn't win you might suspect something but you could continue at your job at GM or Vickers. It's not like you were gonna walk in Wednesday morning and your job not be there. Or suddenly be unable to go to church on Sunday after the election. That's gone. There's no floor for change and the taking of rights any more.

Surely you'd have to admit that the boldness of the cheating is rather exceptional this time.

I want zero cheating, but I kind of look at most past elections like steroid use: at a certain level everyone is doing it, so it is then almost an aspect of the competition.

I would say that this time it was like a new kind of drug came on the market that just overshadowed the benefits everyone was getting from steroids.

Then there's the fact that these cheating motherfuckers have still not conceded to Trump's win in 2016. Yet we had to listen to and watch every damned thing short of a live cavity check as they "investigated". But we're expected to ignore the Chinese asset that just got elected because the same assholes say they didn't cheat.

There's always the "this is the most important election of our time" meme going around, but I'd say this one is up there.

c’mon rip, i never said anything about “reasonableness”.

every presidential election 50% of the population feels disenfranchised and reasonably concerned

the best part is the “not my president” memes with trump’s face replaced with biden’s now circulating on the devil’s media, fuckzuckbook
    Such bullshit. Nobody said "Obama is not my President." They just said "I don't like President Obama." But there was no blatant widespread fraud that put him in office.

starting strength coach development program

On a scale of 1-10,000,000, what would you say is your level of failure to comprehend orders of magnitude?