starting strength gym
Page 1039 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3953993998910291037103810391040104110491089113915392039 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,390 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post

Tomorrow flags at half mast?
    It seems like we are divided over some of the biggest and deepest ideas of humanity. And in that regard we are getting crushed. No illusion. It’s real.

I believe, however, that we are fighting first world problems. No starvation, no war, and no plague. THOSE are childish illusions. In reality, we are fighting about gluten, gender fairness, and that people die no matter what the magic people say or do.

I’m optimistic .

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    It's almost like these attorneys knew this was a grift and now that they can't sell "overturning the election" they are packing up their cart of magic elixirs and disappearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    It seems like we are divided over some of the biggest and deepest ideas of humanity. And in that regard we are getting crushed. No illusion. It’s real.

I believe, however, that we are fighting first world problems. No starvation, no war, and no plague. THOSE are childish illusions. In reality, we are fighting about gluten, gender fairness, and that people die no matter what the magic people say or do.

I’m optimistic .
    Eh, plague seems to be pretty big right now, even if severity of the actual illness is being debated. Starvation may be on the way, see reaction to said plague. War may be on the horizon too, either an internal conflict or one with China.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I’m optimistic .
    There is a new world coming, but not from these nations we live in.

The US has been a bulwark against tyranny over the years and I hope it continues as we downunder have been sheltering under that wing for many years, but when a nation starts attacking itself it is a sign that it has lost its purpose and direction, it makes it vulnerable and there are folk in the US that are taking advantage of the current turmoil, however any leader (even Biden) is better than chaos, whether he can hold it together or not we will have to wait and see. Numerous Repubs have gone down the Biden road and it may cost them dearly. The Democrat equivalents down here are taking a Biden win as there own mandate to reintroduce the Green New Scheme here again after we got rid of it. So a Biden Presidency is not good for us as John Kerry the climate king will be over here soon to lay down the climate law to us that Biden wants to resign up for. You see a Biden Presidency is not only for the US, but here also.

“For I will create a new heaven and a new earth;
    the past events will not be remembered or come to mind." Isaiah/65/17

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Medina View Post
    LOL!

Just calling as I see it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    With these types of things you need to take them with a grain of salt as much as we want them to be true.

For example, the rumor going around now is that Nassan Hassrala has been killed.
    When you hear something like this, you need to check mainstream Israel and Arabic media. Turns out, that so far this rumor is not true. If it was, it would be headline news.
    Plus, if it was true, I would would be hearing sirens and having missiles falling near my house, literally. That would be considered a declaration of war between Israel and Hizballa.

A Message to Militias Across America Regarding the Goon-Left and Agents Provocateurs (Not the Lingerie) – Deep Capture

I agree with most of what Patrick Byrne writes in this article.
    We must maintain the moral high ground.
    We should be seen as protectors and defenders.

I disagree with two main points:

1. The capitol protest of two weeks ago drew comparisons to the Reichstag Fire.
    Does anybody believe the Nazis really needed that event to seize control?
    They did not. They would have done it anyway.

Likewise, our chi-com/Soros backed leftists don't need an excuse to disregard the constitution; they will do it anyway.

We cannot lend credibility to their propaganda campaign that calls the capitol protest an "insurrection" or demands apologies for the protest in DC.
    If we apologize for the DC protest (including the temporary march inside the capitol), we lose big time.
    We must take the position that it was the morally correct and necessary thing to do, because our officials refused to listen to the voices of 100 million Americans.

2. Patrick still has faith that the judicial system is functioning and we will be granted the protections listed in the constitution.
    It is silly to think that anyone will get a fair hearing or a fair trial.
    That is not how it works anymore; The courts do not care about following the law.

From a tactical perspective, the biggest victory we could get this week is to see absolutely nobody show up to the capitols or DC.
    We already see the psychological effect the of massive military occupation in our cities; Let them be there alone in empty capitols looking like the totalitarian police state they represent.
    Let our men in uniform ask why they sleeping on the ground without beds.
    Let our policemen view the disconnect between the fear-mongering media and the reality they see on the ground.

The vast majority of soldiers and police officers are still on our side (outside of a few select cities, like Portland).
    They should not be harassed.

About fake accounts: Beware Imposters on Social Media – Deep Capture

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    The vast majority of soldiers and police officers are still on our side (outside of a few select cities, like Portland).
    They should not be harassed.
    I agree. Don't forget, unlike the right the left actually has balls, and people really could get shot and jailed indiscriminately.

However, in a sense, they have already achieved what they set out to do with all this military presence and media coverage of it. I think everyone knows there is no threat - but I don't doubt there could be a false flag. When you look at those Capitol protests was nothing particularly bad about it. Overall, I saw worse much, much violence aimed at people and property in the George Floyd riots which the establishment condoned and encouraged, or just ignored.

The threat of further "insurrection" by the "far-right" is fake - but in 20 years, these images and scenes of troops and mounted machine guns and tanks with asphalt-friendly-tracks will be still used in the media to illustrate their fiction that 2021 was the year that "white supremacists", "anti-Semites", "insurrectionists" and "domestic terrorists" threatened American democracy. This archive of images of the military on the streets will be used to justify more action against the people.

Anyone who does something fit for a front page is setting us all back by playing into their anti-white hands.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    Imagine, if you would, a world where people understood that a novel stimuli followed by an unexpected, if not entirely novel outcome, might point to something worth investigating. Especially when similar stimuli administered in the same manner produced similar outcomes.

People gain weight and even get stronger doing all sort of things that are not the SSLP, so by your logic SSLP has no meaningful effect on either of those things, right?

And lets certainly not do the math of what % of vaccine recipients vs % water drinkers die from their respective activities. Because that is meaningless, right? Apples and wombats.
    Imagine, if you would, a world where people understood that correlation does not equal causation.

starting strength coach development program
    Real Clear Politics, Direction of Country: Wrong Track 74.2%.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Direction of Country

WTF?