starting strength gym
Page 1051 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 51551951100110411049105010511052105310611101115115512051 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,510 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    And the Speaker of the House of Representatives of the Congress of the United States called for "crew-manned machine guns" at the inauguration: Ken Cuccinelli Claims Pelosi Asked For ‘Crew-Manned Machine Guns’ In Washington | The Daily Caller

This nasty bitch has surpassed Hillary Clinton in the amount of evil a human being can exude.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And the Speaker of the House of Representatives of the Congress of the United States called for "crew-manned machine guns" at the inauguration: Ken Cuccinelli Claims Pelosi Asked For ‘Crew-Manned Machine Guns’ In Washington | The Daily Caller

This nasty bitch has surpassed Hillary Clinton in the amount of evil a human being can exude.
    While I agree with your assessment, it is very unlikely Pelosi understands what a crew manned machine gun is and/or why they are a bad idea for protest control.

I doubt she knows what a porta potty is either and certainly has never used one.

Right, which makes it worse, since the nasty bitch will do or say ANYTHING that showcases her hatred for Trump and us. She's like a psychotic 6-year-old child.

Right, which makes it worse, since the nasty bitch will do or say ANYTHING that showcases her hatred for Trump and us. She's like a 6-year-old child.
    Isn't this the woman who wanted everyone's business to stop trading apart from when she wanted her hair done... Not surprising

Isn't this the woman who wanted everyone's business to stop trading apart from when she wanted her hair done... Not surprising
    From the same state who's governor shut down everyone else's vineyards but his own:

Were CA Wineries Ordered to Close Indoor Operations While Newsom’s Remained Open?

Sidney Powell hasn’t thrown in the towel yet. See “Breaking News: Restore the Republic PAC” bannered on her site:

Sidney Powell | Author of the Bestseller Licensed to Lie

The reporting continues to change, as it has for the past couple of days. Anyone paying attention has seen it...

COVID-19 will likely be with us forever. Here's how we'll live
    with it.

This lawyer sums up what the social laboratory state of Israel is going through. Take note because the same methods will be used on you.
    Israeli lawyer Tamir Turgal questions impact of #Pfizer #Biontech #vaccines on #vaccinees in #Israel - YouTube

Yardley Yeadon
    @MichaelYeadon3
    A 2006 paper was written by a team of epidemiologists led by perhaps the most famous of them all, Don Henderson (credited with smallpox eradication). They wrote it as a warning against precisely what’s happening right now. It’s worth reading as it carefully weighs up the evidence of effectiveness vs harms which, unaccountably, no analysis of NPls against SARS-CoV-2 does. Their main conclusion is essential reading:

"Experience has shown that communities faced with epidemics or other adverse events respond best and with the least anxiety... when the normal social functioning of the community is least disrupted."
    The link to the full paper: "Disease Mitigation in the Control of Pandemic Influenza."

I've pinned this to my profile. If you look at what has happened, from the standpoint of Jan 2020, would any of us ever have imagined, in our worst Boschian nightmares, that we could be where we are now & looking yet deeper into the abyss?

https://twitter.com/MichaelYeadon3/s...121461762?s=19

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    I'm not, but what I will say is those working within the media were busy subverting Western values and morality long time.
    Soviet influence in the US predates WWII. And China's goes back at least since anyone in the US bought "Made In China".

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    In less than one week since Biden took office, he’s admitted (as reported in the MSM) that there is very little he can do to change the course of COVID as a disease and wrt policy.

While most intelligent people knew this going in, regardless of their voting preference, does this seem unusually fast? I thought tradition preserved the facade for most of the first term.
    And NY, Chiraq, and other places have decided to open up anyway.

And, as previously mentioned, WHO has decided PCR is BS at the high cycle thresholds....which is the only threshold you'll find fragments of an incomplete virus that can't be spread or do a fucking thing to anyone.

Amazing coinkidinks, huh?

Now we get to see how many Goldfish there are in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    While I agree with your assessment, it is very unlikely Pelosi understands what a crew manned machine gun is and/or why they are a bad idea for protest control.

I doubt she knows what a porta potty is either and certainly has never used one.
    I think the big difference is it is the Chardonnay talking half the time with Pelosi and the actual demons channeling through Clinton. Similar results, but, while a stake through the heart would stop the former, it's a requirement for the latter.