starting strength gym
Page 1052 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 52552952100210421050105110521053105410621102115215522052 ... LastLast
Results 10,511 to 10,520 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaWhicker View Post
    The reporting continues to change, as it has for the past couple of days. Anyone paying attention has seen it...

COVID-19 will likely be with us forever. Here's how we'll live
    with it.
    This is absolutely amazing. It is as though we don't actually know the survival rate of this little bug. They want us to pretend that this is rabies. And so far, we have done so.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Sidney Powell hasn’t thrown in the towel yet. See “Breaking News: Restore the Republic PAC” bannered on her site:

Sidney Powell | Author of the Bestseller Licensed to Lie
    Maybe this isn't fair, but I'm waiting for Sidney to actually do something that merits a response from the bad guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Leify View Post
    One of the chief differences is that competition is much more difficult because the other person typically knows what they're doing too.
    God, you are naive.

I’m guessing young too. Your previous post using a bunch of bjj terminology cast light on that.

Lots of experienced folks on this board, save yourself time by going on that assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Maybe this isn't fair, but I'm waiting for Sidney to actually do something that merits a response from the bad guys.
    I hadn't heard of her before this whole thing. I may be wrong, but... I think she's full of shit. Kraken... Where is it? Why did she drop the GA lawsuit?

Seems like her, Lin, Rudy, are all teetering on the verge of snake oil salesman.

But I could be wrong....

One the other hand, the courts would not hear their cases. I mean, 20 states bring a complaint about PA to the Supreme Court, and the Supreme Court isn't interested in the argument? Why the fuck do we have a Supreme Court if not to litigate disputes between These United States?

Israel National News - IDF Intelligence warns of vaccine-resistant Israeli coronavirus mutation

And the 2.5 million unfortunate suckers that fell for the governments bullshit thought they would be free from the tyranny. They were told that if they took the jab they would get there lives back. But alas, when you bow to a bully he takes more. You give an inch and they take a mile!

BTW the above article is code for saying "our data from the vaccine trials is fucking shit, so let's figure out a way how to blame it on something else"!
    It would be great if they would reveal ALL the data to the public. But I don't think that is happening to fast.
    They are encouraging pregnant women to take it for fucks sake. Literally using innocent naive ladies in a clinical trial. As well as encouraging people under the age of the so called clinical trials to undertake this vaccine. They are not making them aware that they ARE test subjects for these demographics. What is going on here is a crime against humanity. Even if these vaccines are proven safe, people need to be given honest and correct information before they offer themselves to be a host in a trial.

Does anyone know when they are airing the release of the kids from cages videos?

One the other hand, the courts would not hear their cases. I mean, 20 states bring a complaint about PA to the Supreme Court, and the Supreme Court isn't interested in the argument? Why the fuck do we have a Supreme Court if not to litigate disputes between These United States?
    *sigh*

COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Does anyone know when they are airing the release of the kids from cages videos?
    Gosh, I hope soon. Those kids have grown a lot, and the wire must be digging in.

Quote Originally Posted by wiigelec View Post
    I was just kidding, Wig. Why would the SCOTUS want to involve itself in a contested election where 40% of the states think there was a problem? They'd be crazy.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by wiigelec View Post
    From the same state who's governor shut down everyone else's vineyards but his own:

Were CA Wineries Ordered to Close Indoor Operations While Newsom’s Remained Open?
    Awful