starting strength gym
Page 1053 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 53553953100310431051105210531054105510631103115315532053 ... LastLast
Results 10,521 to 10,530 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And the Speaker of the House of Representatives of the Congress of the United States called for "crew-manned machine guns" at the inauguration: Ken Cuccinelli Claims Pelosi Asked For ‘Crew-Manned Machine Guns’ In Washington | The Daily Caller

This nasty bitch has surpassed Hillary Clinton in the amount of evil a human being can exude.
    Good grief Mark. Your Nancy has more power then Harris and Biden combined. She wants to rule over you. Is she not 3rd in line for the Presidency if the other two became incapacitated?

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. My people, your leaders are misleading you— they're giving you confusing directions." Isaiah3v12

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine: The ‘Life-Saving’ Drug that Seems to be Killing People. As usual, Colpo pulls no punches:

https://anthonycolpo.com/pfizer-bion...illing-people/

Quote Originally Posted by DanaWhicker View Post
    The reporting continues to change, as it has for the past couple of days. Anyone paying attention has seen it...

COVID-19 will likely be with us forever. Here's how we'll live
    with it.
    This is absolutely amazing. It is as though we don't actually know the survival rate of this little bug. They want us to pretend that this is rabies. And so far, we have done so.
    Actually a reasonable article. When it comes to diseases that are not catastrophic, i.e. not like ebola, this is what could happen. Some people are immune from the beginning, some are more or less unaffected, some get sick, and some are hit really hard. After this has has run its course for a while, and the bulk of the population is protected by vaccination, it could become like so many other diseases that are potentially harmful, but possible to live with.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Sidney Powell hasn’t thrown in the towel yet. See “Breaking News: Restore the Republic PAC” bannered on her site:

Sidney Powell | Author of the Bestseller Licensed to Lie
    I have no idea how people are excited about new parties or the rumors of Trump starting a media company or anything like it.

There are only two possibilities than matter:

1- We just experienced YUGE and blatant election fraud, so votes don't matter and therefore anything they do is pointless because it leads to the ballot box. Because you know, actual revolutions against tyrants are sooo passe.

2- We just experienced the biggest gaslighting campaign claiming YUGE and blatant election fraud and everyone involved is a complete piece of shit simply looking for a new way to get paid pretending to be the good guys.

Maybe this isn't fair, but I'm waiting for Sidney to actually do something that merits a response from the bad guys.
    One the other hand, the courts would not hear their cases. I mean, 20 states bring a complaint about PA to the Supreme Court, and the Supreme Court isn't interested in the argument? Why the fuck do we have a Supreme Court if not to litigate disputes between These United States?
    Prosecutions or secession or both are the only things that should secure any long term trust in anyone that was involved if allegedly trying to prove fraud.

In Sidney's case: she should be riding out the Dominion slander case as a means to expose them as guilty of her claims. I get that maybe she thinks the courts are too corrupt to win, but she should stop collecting contributions for shit she can't do.

Been busy...catching up...

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post

A psyop from Trump allies before the election would have made just as much sense as a psyop from traditional intelligence or political powers. Both sides had something to gain by creating pacifists.
    Q posted on 12/23/2019:
    Why do [D]s want to flood the US w/ illegal immigrants?
    This is not another [4] year election.
    Our democracy is at stake.
    POWER & CONTROL.
    Do not mistake this backchannel [tool] as a means to be complacent.
    Fight! Fight! Fight!

Your voice and your vote matters.
    Q
    "Q" never encouraged pacifism; just the opposite. Q did, however, insist people remain non-violent. Amazing Polly's video (posted earlier...start at 1:50 for this point) addresses the fantasies of little boys who want to run around their yard and play army. Wrong kind of war...wrong decade...exactly what the enemy wants/needs silly boys to do.

In hindsight, we can look at Trump one of two ways:
    1. Trump is the founder of the MAGA movement, but he was simply in over his head from the beginning; He was surrounded by adversaries and forced to make deals that would ultimately restrict his abilities as president.
    2. Throughout his presidency, Trump declined to take easy steps to bolster his movement. Why didn't he take these steps? Why did he encourage his supporters to fight like hell, then not appear to do so himself when/where it counted?
    -He did not pardon Assange, Snowden or the capitol patriots.
    -He kept advisors/bureaucrats who clearly did not support him or his movement
    -He was silent or dragged his feet on many huge issues that would have grown his support base and could have been marketed in ways that would make sense to almost everyone (federal student loan nullification, legalization of marijuana, preemptive election integrity reform, pursuing anti-trust cases, abolishment of the Patriot Act, Central Banker reform etc)

The movement has just begun.
    I agree...on everything you wrote except federal student loan nullification. My wife and I paid off our student loans; it really sucked. It taught us both an important lesson: do not forget, stay out of debt. Others need to learn that lesson too....personal responsibility.

But, if you want to refund my family's student loans plus interest, then I'm good with your student loan nullification plan.

I still prefer "QAnon", because it sounds better and alludes to its origins.
    As Q explained it
    There is 'Q'. 1
    There are 'Anons'. 2
    There is no 'Qanon'. 3
    Media labeling as 'Qanon' is a method [deliberate] to combine [attach] 'Q' to comments _theories _suggestions _statements [and ACTIONS] made by 2.
    WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CANNOT ATTACK THE INFORMATION [primary source 1]?
    DO YOU ATTACK [& TYPECAST] THROUGH USE OF OTHERS?
    Not all 'Anons' are authentic [injected].
    Permit me to show an example why "QAnon" is the label [they] want you to use:
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_Pu57d3tTY

I always found Q interesting because it was very hard to debate with a Q-fan - there was no substance to it, and it was going against like blind belief. When to you challenged one of their stories, they would just tack another piece on.

Their idea of the Chinese buying up Hollywood, as pushed by the Q people, was utterly preposterous
    Where'd you get that? There are no (zero) Q posts suggesting Hollywood is owned by the Chinese.

Most of the comments I see here attribute QAnon (qtard) theories to Q. In fact, I think you guys probably attribute my theories to Q. Nope: they are my own stupid ass theories (military tribunals due to constitutional crisis, for example) that never panned out. Q never even used the word "Tribunal".

Most of what people read about Q has NOTHING to do with the actual Q posts....just like the misinformation we see in MSM about the "virus" or the capital "riot" of violent right-wing extremists. The information war is real....and Q certainly was part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    It's very hard to imagine how Trump *could* even go after these globalists and for it to have a wider effect. America as it is, and as it was prior to Trump, protects these massive, global corporations. Could someone like Trump, say, nationalize Amazon? Could he put a stop to neoliberalism's commodification of the whole world?

As I mentioned before, this neoliberal project has transformed us by breaking down our barriers, borders and identities - and turned us into individuals who formulate our identities based on consumer goods. We can't even form a structural criticism of global capitalism, because we are it. Even if all these evil, satanic globalists were locked up, we couldn't formulate an alternative ideology other than our current post-WWII liberal ideology.

The heads of these global corporations would need to be sat down, and very, very fucking firmly told "What you're trying to do here is completely at odds with how we want to live"- but you can't do that if you're rooted in liberal principles which says: Everyone has the right to go off and start up huge corporations, and buy up everything, and use the media to brainwash your customers, and reduce human beings down to these commodified unit.

My message to these Q people, like that poor lady, would be how I understand you've been let down, but THIS ISN'T ENOUGH. Its not enough to have such a dumb, simplistic world-view anymore. You cannot oppose the system you live under unless you have some deep, foundational differences with it in the first place.

It all just goes to show how powerful the internet and social media is in the way it amplifies, and reinforces and silos opinions in an echo chamber - leaving no room whatsoever for common sense to creep in.
    I read somewhere years ago that the Final War will be between The People and The Banks. I suspect this is it. Trump attempted to be the reincarnation of Andrew Jackson; he killed the central Bank. They were ready for Trump, to say the least. The Bankers' grip on our balls is truly impressive.

That poor QTard that grabbed your attention doesn't even know what a central banking system is...or why that might be a problem for us. Q did.

Rip, thanks for allowing the Q ideas to be posted here. I won't mention it again: It's Dead, Jim.
    I'll wait a couple months before settling up our Brennan bet; for some bizarre reason, the declass started a few days before Trump left office.

BMueller, you were right. I'm a dumbass. Superman (our military) isn't coming to save us. We're gonna have to do this the hard way. The country either gets under the bar now, or it shrivels up into an old man who can't get off the toilet.

To confuse matters...last night, Scavino briefly posted (and then deleted) the following image on his Instagram: Trump reveal

I found this entertaining:

Lin Wood secretly joins zoom call and records it.

Lin Wood says:
    I learned today that my alma mater Mercer Law School was holding a Zoom conference call with faculty and students to discuss demands that my name be removed from a courtroom in the school. The school named the courtroom for me after I made a $1M donation to the school. I did not seek the recognition. I joined the call unbeknownst to the Dean, Cathy Cox. After she falsely slandered me, including references to my relationship with my children, I spoke up. I spoke truth. Judge for yourself after listening to my remarks.

starting strength coach development program
    Why would the SCOTUS want to involve itself in a contested election where 40% of the states think there was a problem?
    Probably because one state does not have the constitutional ground, “standing” as it were, to effect the elector selection process identified by another state’s legislature, nor contest it in the event of perceived misconduct.

If the state legislatures of Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, or Wisconsin have issues with the way their electors were selected, why haven’t they filed suit against their respective executive branch in their respective state court? That would be the only constitutionally appropriate course of action in this case.

Unless you disagree with the sovereignty of the individual states? You wouldn’t want New York or California to have a say in how Texas selects its electors, would you?

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.
    *still blue in the face*

...and you still haven’t answered the questions...