starting strength gym
Page 1059 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 59559959100910491057105810591060106110691109115915592059 ... LastLast
Results 10,581 to 10,590 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    This imbecile. I thought masks worked. Now we need to double them up! Fucking assholes.

Dr. Fauci says double masking ‘likely would be more effective’
    "You dumb peasants aren't suffocating enough. You need to asphyxiate yourselves so we can fix this terrible population problem."

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    "You dumb peasants aren't suffocating enough. You need to asphyxiate yourselves so we can fix this terrible population problem."
    Triple-Masker Looks Down On People Who Only Double Mask | The Babylon Bee

We’re living in Wonderland, which was actually not a Nice place.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    More likely that the mask is the conduit, not the end goal. (Have you thought about THAT lately!? How crazy do the "conspiracy theorists" sound now about their suggestions of what the end game is??)

Now they're just playing with us (well, them; I assume all of us here push back as much as possible to not muzzle up, to the point just before getting arrested) to see what other crazy sh*t we can be made to do without a true war or crisis threatening.

So yes, you obedient, thoughtful citizens, your masks are effective! Now, add to my query of, OK, sure, the masks work, but how LONG should we should wear them:

How MANY are you willing to wear to protect your fellow man, you obedient, idiot tax serf?

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/295631

Here in Israel there is pressure on ALL demographics even pregnant women to take the vaccine. They are NOT being told that they are the data sets for the clinical trials tacking place.

Took the kids to ride scooters at a park yesterday and was simply disgusted by how many people were wearing masks...outside...with no one coming within 6' of then except possibly to pass them on the path for a second at most....and that was maybe once or twice within the 45 minutes we were there.

It is absolutely amazing to me how stupid people are. I knew we were not doing too well, but this BS has revealed a lot more idiots than even I expected there were.

And yet this generation of monkeys (no offense to actual monkeys) who, because they have the internet in their pockets, somehow think they are morally and intellectually superior to previous generations that actually had to have a functioning brain to survive.

Ghislaine Maxwell asks judge to dismiss charges against her | Daily Mail Online

So bizarre. "They're too white! Drop the charges! Waaahhhh!"

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    Took the kids to ride scooters at a park yesterday and was simply disgusted by how many people were wearing masks...outside...with no one coming within 6' of then except possibly to pass them on the path for a second at most....and that was maybe once or twice within the 45 minutes we were there.

It is absolutely amazing to me how stupid people are. I knew we were not doing too well, but this BS has revealed a lot more idiots than even I expected there were.

And yet this generation of monkeys (no offense to actual monkeys) who, because they have the internet in their pockets, somehow think they are morally and intellectually superior to previous generations that actually had to have a functioning brain to survive.
    This must be the first time you've been out in a while. It's essentially total obedience, blind compliance. I stay at the gym and at home unless I have to go somewhere else. When I have to get out, I amuse myself by openly laughing at the men wearing a mask. And by that I mean that I look at them in the eyes and laugh out loud right at them. I have never had anyone do anything back except avert their eyes, because they know.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    How does the cold and flu season end every year, apart from the calendar changing?
    Probably the same way as the Covid-19 decreased to almost nothing during spring and summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You really don't understand this. Not even a little.
    What I do understand is that as long as the hospitals and their staff are overwhelmed, there is a problem. And the main problem is that other care, such as cancer surgery and care for children, is cancelled or delayed.