starting strength gym
Page 1060 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 60560960101010501058105910601061106210701110116015602060 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,600 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by No insect View Post
    Probably the same way as the Covid-19 decreased to almost nothing during spring and summer.
    You don't say?

What I do understand is that as long as the hospitals and their staff are overwhelmed, there is a problem.
    COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Probably the same way as the Covid-19 decreased to almost nothing during spring and summer.

What I do understand is that as long as the hospitals and their staff are overwhelmed, there is a problem. And the main problem is that other care, such as cancer surgery and care for children, is cancelled or delayed.
    What you don't understand is that except for NYC for various reasons, the hospitals and their staffs were not overwhelmed, and have never been overwhelmed. In fact, many of them were laid off, and many hospitals are near bankruptcy and would be in serious trouble were it not for government money they get for coding for COVID-19. You don't understand a goddamn thing, because you believe everything you read in the MSM.

Gilaud posted this earlier, and it's one of the most important pieces I've read so far. Celia Farber ALWAYS cuts through the bullshit, always has: Have 400,000 Americans Died of Covid-19? - UncoverDC

Excerpts, because I can't imagine this remaining available:

“In less than 12 months, they closed our businesses, forced us to wear muzzles, kept us from our families, killed off our sports, burned down our cities, forcibly seized power.
    Then they accused us of the coup.” —Raheem Kassam.
    A PSYOP is a most dangerous thing—a fusion of reality, simulation, and projection. A form of a storm—monsoon or typhoon—that moves in fast, breaks and soaks, changes everything, and kills in a variety of ways.

Its guilt grip is so powerful, you will also be stripped of the right to reject or even resent it. Powerful and merciless, it splits people, weaponizes our thoughts and feelings about one another, tears apart families, old friendships, gets people fired, and above all, makes everybody miserable.

Even when it’s wrong (and it’s always wrong), you can’t put an end to it. It is essentially mass media’s mental implants that people mistake for their own thoughts and feelings. It violently demands certain “emotions” while it cruelly strips away all individual, natural human ones.

PSYOPS, or “Influence Operations,” don’t have to correlate with reality because they create a new hyper-reality, seen only through specific virtual reality goggles. Inside the virtualized media dome, all of its promises come true, funnily enough—like clockwork, whereas a natural story will contain surprise twists.

The generators and controllers of the PSYOPS know how to use large numbers with which to savagely club people. If a number is suspiciously big and suspiciously even, you can be sure it is a PSYOP number.
    The 400,000 PSYOP was timed to coincide with the days before, during, and after Joe Biden’s inauguration. Thus, Donald Trump was accused of essentially killing all “400,000,” as the Empire State Building lit up in red (the same color as the AIDS PSYOP, now retired). It was suggested on National Public Radio that perhaps Donald Trump should be executed for this crime.

The media drums on the 400,000 began just before Joe Biden’s Covid-centric inauguration. A few headlines bearing the accusation of genocide:

“Blood On His Hands’: As US nears 400,000 Covid-19 deaths, experts blame Trump administration for a ‘preventable’ loss of life.” USA Today, Jan 17

“One Year, 400,000 coronavirus deaths: How the US Guaranteed Its Own Failure.” The New York Times, The Chicago Tribune, The Baltimore Sun, Jan 17.

These media attacks brought together the two titanic PSYOPS of our era: Trump Is Hitler and Covid is Eternal Mass Death. In the second week of January, the two mated, giving birth to a new PSYOP, never fully flogged before, namely: Covid is Eternal Mass death because of Trump.
    Here’s a cloudy, highly revealing PSYOP-adherent Trump flogging from Nathalie Baptiste, writing in Mother Jones, with all the cliches in bold:

“The staggering death toll was both preventable and entirely predictable. Even aside from his vast personal incompetence—we’ll get to that later—President Trump blithely put into practice cherished conservative principles that are incompatible with a decent pandemic response. Castigating and de-legitimizing government institutions, demonizing minority communities, and playing into white grievances may help Republicans win elections, but when it comes to beating back a massive public health catastrophe, what’s paramount is robust public agencies, a strong health care system, and special attention to the vulnerable. In many ways, we were doomed from the start.”

Incredibly, this is from the side that claims to believe in science.
    Throughout the ceremony, those who died “of Covid” were remembered, though no mention of those who have died from lockdowns. PSYOPS hyper-direct our allowed emotions. In the end, the supposed “blood on hands” of the outgoing President was fused with the (dark) triumphalism of the incoming one. Meaning: The very theme of Biden’s Presidency would not be, say, America, but rather, “Covid.” Don’t serve America; serve Covid, as the new America. The new America is actually America inverted, prepared, and served up to The Great Reset and the final destruction of all human freedoms, in the name of a “virus” you may not question without risking prison.
    Obviously, read the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    What you don't understand is that except for NYC for various reasons, the hospitals and their staffs were not overwhelmed, and have never been overwhelmed. In fact, many of them were laid off, and many hospitals are near bankruptcy and would be in serious trouble were it not for government money they get for coding for COVID-19. You don't understand a goddamn thing, because you believe everything you read in the MSM.

Gilaud posted this earlier, and it's one of the most important pieces I've read so far. Celia Farber ALWAYS cuts through the bullshit, always has: Have 400,000 Americans Died of Covid-19? - UncoverDC

Excerpts, because I can't imagine this remaining available:

Obviously, read the whole thing.
    The late Michael Ruppert used to get asked occasionally about the JFK Assassination, what he thought about it, who did it, but specifically, the best way to convince the public that the government was lying. They used to ask why he didn't get into all of the arguments based on technical analyses, which seemingly has convinced a lot of people, particularly given he was ex-LAPD. He said, paraphrasing, "you can't use scientific data and evidence, particularly at trial. There's so much analysis and minutia of information from all these decades, that if you start getting into all of that, the jury's eyes will just glaze over and you'll lose them. The general public are not trained as scientists or engineers; they don't have that sort of analytical mindset. You have to do like a lawyer does and catch them in the lie and then point it out."

There's an idea right now that despite having access to the most amount of information in all of human history, we're less wise than we've ever been and further from any kind of truth. It's because we have to spend so much time sifting through all the noise and even once we do so, the noise never goes away. We are at that situation that Ruppert talked about regarding JFK; you bludgeon people to death with statistics and figures and charts, but they can't see it. It's a blur to them. A very, very deep pool and they don't know how to swim. This is what we're faced with right now; an avalanche of data, from all directions, and no rescue helicopter to come and grab us before we're buried.

What you don't understand is that except for NYC for various reasons,
    Some of those reasons:
    FROM NYC ICU: DOES COVID-19 REALLY CAUSE ARDS??!! - YouTube
    Do COVID-19 Vent Protocols Need a Second Look?
    Cuomo sent 6,300 COVID-19 patients to nursing homes amid pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    More likely that the mask is the conduit, not the end goal. (Have you thought about THAT lately!? How crazy do the "conspiracy theorists" sound now about their suggestions of what the end game is??)

Now they're just playing with us (well, them; I assume all of us here push back as much as possible to not muzzle up, to the point just before getting arrested) to see what other crazy sh*t we can be made to do without a true war or crisis threatening.

So yes, you obedient, thoughtful citizens, your masks are effective! Now, add to my query of, OK, sure, the masks work, but how LONG should we should wear them:

How MANY are you willing to wear to protect your fellow man, you obedient, idiot tax serf?
    Of course this is a shit test.

They want to see if the dumbing down of your average person has worked as well as they hoped.

We've probably exceeded their expectations.

This must be the first time you've been out in a while. It's essentially total obedience, blind compliance. I stay at the gym and at home unless I have to go somewhere else. When I have to get out, I amuse myself by openly laughing at the men wearing a mask. And by that I mean that I look at them in the eyes and laugh out loud right at them. I have never had anyone do anything back except avert their eyes, because they know.
    I go out all the time, but the number of people here in Florida wearing masks outdoors and with nobody around has increased drastically over the last month or so. It had already got to where almost everyone +95% of people wear them in Walmarts and such months ago, but folks wearing them outside was pretty rare until the last month or so.

What I do understand is that as long as the hospitals and their staff are overwhelmed, there is a problem. And the main problem is that other care, such as cancer surgery and care for children, is cancelled or delayed.
    Which is to say, although obviously not your intent, that there has been no problem because there have been no overwhelmed hospitals. At least not any more so than any other situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post

There's an idea right now that despite having access to the most amount of information in all of human history, we're less wise than we've ever been and further from any kind of truth. It's because we have to spend so much time sifting through all the noise and even once we do so, the noise never goes away.
    This is a very fundamental and important point. In information theory, signal, in the absence of noise, has infinite bandwidth (and the other way around).

Fortunately noise goes “up” slower than its simple numerical count (less than linear). We care about the variation of the noise (fluctuation) . The noise floor is not as important.

Unfortunately, noise is going up so rapidly that it’s outrunning the signal.

I hope this makes sense with apologies.

"Australians have been warned coronavirus vaccines will not trigger wholesale changes to restrictions when the rollout ramps up in coming months.

Acting Chief Medical Officer Michael Kidd is tempering expectations that jabs will lead to life returning to pre-pandemic settings after the Pfizer vaccine was approved for use in Australia.

The two major unknowns are whether coronavirus vaccines prevent transmission of the virus and if booster shots will be needed each year, similar to the flu."

That should should boost the Pharma folk shares somewhat.

Access Denied

Life imitates satire imitates life.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    ... You have to do like a lawyer does and catch them in the lie and then point it out."....
    Looks like we have taken full, solid step further towards the ChiCom government model.
    In a rigged system, which includes the banking system, politicians are allowed to gain insider information, disseminate it to family members and friends, speculate on stock price, then influence stock price through policy.
    Nancy And Paul Pelosi Bought More Than $1 Million In Tesla, Disney And Apple Calls In December | ZeroHedge

And, this is how people are exposing the lies about our markets, central banks and the political influence in our financial system: Gamestop Explodes Higher As Stock Is Now Trapped In Gamma Vortex | ZeroHedge

The GameStop $GME phenomenon is symbolic of a movement.
    As much as it is about money, it is just as much about exposing a market system that is being heavily manipulated through practices like naked short selling.
    I am considering throwing my most recent stimulus check at it. I don't care if I make money, I want to take a shot at the system by buying and holding.