starting strength gym
Page 1062 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 62562962101210521060106110621063106410721112116215622062 ... LastLast
Results 10,611 to 10,620 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Nobody has fucked with me where I live...but

Is this what it's like out there?
    What happened to defunding the police?

They look as over-funded as ever to me.

Quote Originally Posted by bobman View Post
    Cops wonder why the public holds them in contempt. I don’t. I think they have a hard thankless job but that was so over the top I now understand the feeling.
    I’m with you.

Watching the video, it seems obvious that the cop was responding because of that guy (the cop wasn’t there for coffee). Was he sent there to enforce masks? Because the guy had a gun? Was this guy a known problem?

These are all important factors that we will probably never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This poor bastard will be beaten to death for this.
    No, but he'll probably be fined into oblivion and blacklisted. That's the trend with the left these days. It's "polite" tyranny. They aren't trying to KILL you, they're just trying to make it impossible for you to live. This is "nicer" and more "acceptable" than just killing someone. Personally I think if you want to kill someone you should just have the balls to come out and say it, instead of trying to do the same thing and pretending you're being "civil" about it.

Quote Originally Posted by bobman View Post
    Cops wonder why the public holds them in contempt. I don’t. I think they have a hard thankless job but that was so over the top I now understand the feeling.
    There are plenty of folks who hate them in too broad a way instead of hating individuals or maybe even individual departments, but the job is hardly thankless. Sure, hey deal largely with assholes, but there are plenty of people who blindly adore them too. And last I checked we don't draft them.

Quote Originally Posted by MashedTaters View Post
    From the Office of the Former President....

President Trump Sets Up Office Outside Government - The Last RefugeThe Last Refuge

Is anyone familiar with Telegram? Apparently, it will be Trump's new online home.
    A Government in Exile, but on the web. A large proportion of the citizens of the US are now a diaspora anyway in a virtual sense. Telegram an alternative to Whats-app, I think.

Here in Australia a wheat farmer went independent back in the 70's and turned his farm into a province separate from Australia.

Principality of Hutt River Government Home Page

Home Site of the Principality of Hutt River Royal Mint

Quote Originally Posted by No insect View Post
    London hospital trust cancels urgent cancer surgery due to Covid
    London hospital trust cancels urgent cancer surgery due to Covid | Society | The Guardian
    Cancer sufferer, 52, fears her children will be left motherless after her urgent surgery was cancelled because of Covid-19 pandemic
    Cancer sufferer fears children will be left motherless after surgery was cancelled due to Covid | Daily Mail Online
    Covid-19: Cancer surgery 'cancelled for 275 people in past week'
    Covid-19: Cancer surgery '''cancelled for 275 people in past week''' - BBC News
    Covid-19 forces Swedish hospitals to delay 'necessary surgery'
    https://www.thelocal.se/20210109/hos...ary-operations
    Are these problems due to covid or because of destructive governmental policies and not covid itself?
    With the amount of money we have thrown away doing worthless PCR testing we could of built many state of the art hospitals.

One other thing Mark I forgot to mention, you will need to vaccinate your horse, at least those short horns you have on your ranch.

Vaccination of pets against Covid could be necessary, scientists suggest | Basingstoke Gazette

This is much more interesting. The MILITARY in the streets of DC until at least mid-March: Reflecting the Authoritarian Climate, Washington Will Remain Militarized Until At Least March - Glenn Greenwald

Alex Berenson
    Fascinating letterfrom an MD/PhD and heart
    surgeon raising concerns the vaccines may
    worsen blood clotting in people who are or
    have been recently infected with #SARSCoV2.
    Interested to know what other physicians
    think of this...

A Letter of Warning To FDA And Pfizer: On The Immunological Danger Of COVID-19 Vaccination In The Recently Convalescent And Asymptomatic Carriers. | by Hooman Noorchashm | Jan, 2021 | Medium

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/sta...785612291?s=19

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    While I appreciate the intentions behind these words, I struggle to see how this course of action alone could help at all, and that's for the reasons so well put by Matt Jackson in his post:IPB
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    I think part of that
    Come on, if you're gonna disagree with me, at least make it with a point I actually made.
    Some of ya'll didn't do well in reading comprehension and it shows.

Anybody recall American history class? The boycotts that we held against British goods? Even though we were immersed in consumerism and wanted all kinds of luxury goods from Britain. “Save your money and save your country!” boycotters in Boston shouted in 1767. "Patriots must buy only American-made goods." Any of ya'll show up for class that day? We could do it if we wanted to. But it's hard. You don't have to have an identity based on consumer goods. You wake up and you chose it every day. And every day is another chance to choose better. But it's hard. It's the heavy weight of responsibility that nobody seems capable of bearing any more. So I guess these pansy asses are gonna get what they want and the rest of us are stuck to the ride to varying degrees. But I'm not Matt. Nobody turned us into this consumerist shit, people did that to themselves.