starting strength gym
Page 1068 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 68568968101810581066106710681069107010781118116815682068 ... LastLast
Results 10,671 to 10,680 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    How look that way? What actually happens in the video?

Aside from the factor I mentioned, which someone would have to know camera policies to determine, there's no signs.

You are the only one who claims to know what happened. Everyone else here is clearly speculating.

So you tell us what happened factually. Also tell us what we don’t know about camera policies.

Plus it's just poetic to screw them with the scraps their employees handed out for them.
    It’s also quite hypocritical (there’s that word again) to make a stand against perceived market manipulation by committing mass market manipulation, not to mention unethical and more than likely illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Medina View Post
    CommanderFun, Wiig, Yngvi:

Thank you for your responses. I want to gain knowledge in things I know nothing about, so this is super helpful.
    X2 I felt like the list Yngvi gave about the lies and mistrust many are dealing with right now was 110% correct. Being 33, I have fell for many of those ideas to be greatly disappointed again again.

As I am not a huge fan of Reddit, I will admit that they do not mind poking back. I enjoy sitting on the sidelines and watching this unfold.

The narrator is a biased and a little wordy, but there's details regarding the Officer who arrested the mask violator in Waco:

OFFICER FABIAN KLECKA TYRANT WACO POLICE - THREATENS TO DROP A MAN FOR NO MASK - Part 1

OFFICER FABIAN KLECKA TYRANT WACO POLICE - THREATENS TO DROP A MAN FOR NO MASK - Part 2

Part 2 shows the incident from another camera (bodycam).

------------------
    Perhaps relating to you Robinhood types:
    Melissa Hodgman names acting Director of Division of Enforcement by the SEC.

She gonna fix your wagon. Who is she? Well, she is none other than Peter Strzok's wife.

It's a big club, and you ain't in it

Quote Originally Posted by wiigelec View Post
    It’s not a good thing. Stay far, far away. The biggest losers will be the individual investors who thought they were somehow engaging in some righteous “David v. Goliath” battle. Then guess who they’ll blame for their losses?

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/game...ght-2021-01-28
    The point is that these retail investors believe game is rigged, and this is their chance to turn the tables. When Robinhood, Ameritrade, et al. shutdown the ability for them to transact freely while, at the same time, allowing hedge funds to close their foolish positions, this point is hammered home.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    The narrator is a biased and a little wordy, but there's details regarding the Officer who arrested the mask violator in Waco:

OFFICER FABIAN KLECKA TYRANT WACO POLICE - THREATENS TO DROP A MAN FOR NO MASK - Part 1

OFFICER FABIAN KLECKA TYRANT WACO POLICE - THREATENS TO DROP A MAN FOR NO MASK - Part 2

]
    Some good detective work! The factual parts are much clearer. Do you think the cop has 37 years on the force? It’s possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Medina View Post
    CommanderFun, Wiig, Yngvi:

Thank you for your responses. I want to gain knowledge in things I know nothing about, so this is super helpful.
    Don't put any money into it unless you're willing to lose it. It's basically a spite investment. But it amuses the hell out of me and I can't wait to see these assholes in debt billions of dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by wiigelec View Post
    It’s also quite hypocritical (there’s that word again) to make a stand against perceived market manipulation by committing mass market manipulation, not to mention unethical and more than likely illegal.
    I'm sure the hedge fund short selling vultures will appreciate the tears your shed over their graves.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Are you really this far out of touch with reality?

You do understand it is considered irresponsible to short a stock that has greater than 20% short float, right? (currently 140%)
    You do understand the hedge fund managers accepted the rules of the contract, right? (They are required to repay their debts)
    You do understand there are many retail investors that have literally lost their houses getting caught in a short position, just like the hedge fund managers are now, right? (Why would individuals have to pay their debts, but not hedge funds or politicians?)

You obviously do not understand what naked short selling is or how it has been used to manipulate stock prices. (This has illegally fucked many individuals out of a ton of money, while pouring billions into hedge funds)
    You obviously do not understand price spoofing or any of the other common manipulation methods. (If this price is manipulated, it is illegitimate, just like the election. But, they will tell you to believe it is the cleanest system in the world.)
    You obviously either have a financial interest at stake or the naive mind of a toddler.

You have millions upon millions of young people who know they will never be able to attain the living standards of their grandparents or parents, no matter how hard they work or how smart they are.
    They have watched as the immigration system has fucked them over.
    They have watched as the higher education system has fucked them over.
    They are watching the financial system try to fuck them over.
    They are constantly told to choke down SJW propaganda.
    They are told to accept fraudulent elections.
    They are told "we are in this together" as they have their jobs and business seized.
    They are told they are not allowed to live years of their lives, because "lockdowns" could possibly extend a 90 year old's life by a year or two.
    They have watched as the political system has repeatedly fucked them over.

Then, to top it all off, you assholes living in an ivory tower fantasy land with your comfortable "essential" jobs, government paychecks and welfare entitlement programs (Social Security, Medicare etc.)tell them to take their $600 stimulus check, submit and eat dick.

Finally, they find a way to make some money playing within the rules of the system, only to have the central bankers and politicians tell them they are not actually allowed to win.

This is a severe blow to a corrupt and illegitimate system.

This is the best thing that could happen right now and it is beautiful to watch.
    You sir, deserve a 6 pack of beer for this post. Well done.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post

Part 2 is good. You have to ignore the narrator when he's raving. This fat donut-chewing fuck is doing a very credible impersonation of Officer Bimbeau in Hollywood Knights. But at least Bimbeau was a lovable guy. "You squirrels better have some nuts in your mouth!"

starting strength coach development program
    You do understand there are many retail investors that have literally lost their houses getting caught in a short position
    Guess they should have made better choices with their money.

You have millions upon millions of young people who know they will never be able to attain the living standards of their grandparents or parents, no matter how hard they work or how smart they are.
    This is complete and total bullshit, and the rally call of the lazy.

Finally, they find a way to make some money playing within the rules of the system, only to have the central bankers and politicians tell them they are not actually allowed to win.
    Manipulating the market is not within the “rules”. If and when professional money manages get caught doing the same thing they end up in prison. Besides, nobody is making money, because you have to hold to break the shorts, right? Or are only the ignorant redditers holding, while a select few sell at the top, making out like bandits, and leaving the rest of you holding the soon-to-be-empty bag?