starting strength gym
Page 1074 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 74574974102410641072107310741075107610841124117415742074 ... LastLast
Results 10,731 to 10,740 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Could it be that they have been telling us this for a long time, we are just more sensitive to their message since we see the machine coming. Where as before we could live our lives and not care. Now that our lives are being forcebly turned upside down, we can't turn a blind eye to what they have been perpetrating all along.
    They are pretty blatant and open about it. They just water it down so as not to scare the majority of people that buy in to there outlook.
    Not really, you guys just don't see the bigger picture. You have this idea of certain rights that you get as tax paying citizens, that are quite obviously unfundable, so they need to get eroded somewhat. Stuff like gettng medical service just because you pay for medical insurance. So you got this NWO boogie man to scare you into imagining a dystopian world of all work and no play and eating soyburgers, so you will readily accept, you know, higher taxes and less services. It will seem like you got off easy. Basically, you people in the West will come a step closer to living like me, ruled by a military inteliigence crony junta instead of this faux democratic free welfare state for al that you got used to in the past 50 years. So, like, they didn't water anything down, they upped the ante to hide the real intent.

You don't think the your adversaries have technologies and contingencies to thwart this?
    No, they don't. And again, they KNOW us, and they live with us. There will always be a few pieces of shit, but most of the cops in Texas are Texans first and cops second.

New COVID Cases Plunge 25% or More as Behavior Changes

They don't mention:
    1. Is the # of tests the same?
    2. Scientists estimate 1/3 (100m) have had Covid-19 & are immune for some period. This is natural disease course.
    3. They also seemed to have excluded the petition currently running against Newsom which is miraculously having a real "scientific" effect in bringing down the cases.
    Carl DeMaio on why the recall of Gavin Newsom is forcing changes -
    They also don't mention if the PCR ct [measured] threshold was lowered. Remember, this is the simplest most direct way to eradicate the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    No, they don't. And again, they KNOW us, and they live with us. There will always be a few pieces of shit, but most of the cops in Texas are Texans first and cops second.
    I am working on a plan to get there, thank you Rip

Silencing dissent: How social media giants advance fake science and drive maximum COVID-19 hysteria - The Dossier

It never ends does it
    Moderna Develops New CCP Virus Vaccine for South African Variant

You don't think the your adversaries have technologies and contingencies to thwart this?
    Yes but at least in the USA they can legally carry to give themselves a fighting chance in the face of JBT abuse of power. In the UK all we’re allowed to legally carry as mitigation against weaponised JBT cops is The Complete Works of Shakespeare. PATHETIC.

Do you work for a hedge fund or something?
    No, I'm an electrician. Or a smooth-brained, crayon-eating homunculus, as some would call it.

Quote Originally Posted by wiigelec View Post
    Serious question:

How many people here who actually invest—and by that I mean dollar cost averaging, buy and hold, asset allocation; or if you’re into individual stocks, pouring over balance sheets, income and cash flow statements—how many actual investors think the system is totally corrupt and stacked completely against the individual?

Personally, I don’t. Yes there are shenanigans, cheaters who don’t get caught, manipulators who bend the rules to their advantage. But by and large the system is accessible and generally beneficial to anyone who takes a bit of time to educate themselves and build a disciplined approach to long-term savings.
    I buy individual stocks. I don't trust fund managers enough to let them do it for me. I don't invest in index funds. I tend to be a bit arrogant and think I can do better than that. In most years I'm right. I also own long term rental properties.

I have actually never shorted a stock, however every bit of the investor instinct in me wants to short Gamestop next week. That shit is the frothiest froth bubble I have ever seen in 30 years of investing.

BTW, A tidbit for you folks. The hedge funds have managed to maintain 92% of their short positions in Gamestop. Why? The hell you say? For the most part, they would lose more money by letting go of such a sure thing. The sure thing is that GME will crash and burn. That company is worth pretty close to 0. The idea that that's a $300-400 stock is fantasy in any universe. Why? You don't buy games in person. They are downloaded. You don't buy game consoles in person. They are ordered online and shipped. The only way that company survives is the used console and game market. That's a good way to make a living for sure. Their chance of modelling their company that way and surviving is about 50/50.

Their share price, once the SJW style penny investor's capital has run out, will be like Enron on steroids. The only decision now is how to time the carnage.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    What a week. Without any irony, the neoliberal elites looked us all in the eyes and tried to tell us that market manipulation is immoral and unfair.

And Black Lives Matter up for a Nobel Peace Prize.

"In our country, the lie has become not just a moral category but a pillar of the state" - Alexander Solzhenitsyn
    Robinhood and TD Ameritrade limiting trades of Gamestop this week is some pretty scary shit. Hypocritical to the Nth degree.