starting strength gym
Page 1080 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 80580980103010701078107910801081108210901130118015802080 ... LastLast
Results 10,791 to 10,800 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    I've got no issue with any of that, but take a bit and do a search on something like "Elon Musk erratic." You might be surprised at the results.
    Not even close to Howard Hughes

Quote Originally Posted by Sib View Post
    All the genius types are weird.
    NY Times: A Question for Tesla’s Board: What Was Elon Musk’s Mental State?

Right...they have a medical name for it...
    Asked if he might be bipolar, he replied, “Yeah.” Then he added, “Maybe not medically tho. Dunno. Bad feelings correlate to bad events, so maybe real problem is getting carried away in what I sign up for,” which he later described as a “ticket to hell.”
    Pretty easy to guess that one.

I've got no issue with any of that, but take a bit and do a search on something like "Elon Musk erratic." You might be surprised at the results.
    He likes to party and do some psychadelics on occasion. I suggest giving it a try.

Could you define what you mean by populism? Because none of the organizations you mentioned above seem to fit what I learned about populism.
    You can pretty much disregard that entire post. That, sir, is the byproduct of drinking whiskey after heavy deadlifts and not eating enough. I need to learn not to post when I’ve been drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    For those of you still living in New York, this should warm your hearts: Rochester Police pepper spray 9 year-old girl — She was already in handcuffs… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Apparently, when the cops tell you to get back in your house, you must meekly respond. Apparently when the cops tell you to be quiet, if you don't obey they mace you. Even if you're nine.
    It is difficult to understand how several adults could not manage to get the door shut on a 9-year-old kid without the use of chemical weapons. Perhaps it's possible that The Gestapo was a self-created function of The Gestapo itself, and not the Third Reich, since the tendency for JBT-activity seems to arise so easily.
    And the response: Rochester popping off after cops mace handcuffed child… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Elon Musk's company still hasn't made a profit (yeah, I understand where his wealth comes from) and he's the world's richest man. There's nothing wrong with this situation.

There's also, definitely, absolutely nothing concerning about this:

Neuralink: https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1356309104239767560

Honestly, don't worry. There's nothing dystopian about it. He'S rEd-PiLlEd & BaSeD!

Say her name: Capitol Police officer who shot dead rioter Ashli Babbitt should not be charged, investigators say | Daily Mail Online

We will never know his. This is such enormous bullshit that it defies description.

Say her name: Capitol Police officer who shot dead rioter Ashli Babbitt should not be charged, investigators say | Daily Mail Online

We will never know his. This is such enormous bullshit that it defies description.
    I took a cell phone video of this original video. It looked like it had the potential to be deleted like so many recently. It’s horrific and raises a lot of questions.

I’m not a cyber expert but it seems that simply archiving “the link” is no good these days . A cellphone video using another cellphone, while not perfect, is fast and can be sufficiently proliferated to counter censorship.

The CDC Just Made This a Federal Crime, as of Tonight | Best Life

The CDC has made wearing a face mask a requirement for all travelers on public transportation and in transit hubs, making refusing to do so a federal crime.
    By what fucking authority does the CDC issue such an edict? My god, when will we get sick of this silly bullshit?

starting strength coach development program
    The CDC Just Made This a Federal Crime, as of Tonight | Best Life

By what fucking authority does the CDC issue such an edict? My god, when will we get sick of this silly bullshit?
    Halting evictions in September just wasn't impressive enough.

Of course, people don't remember September, much less March. I am less concerned about the emotional capacity to be fed up, and more concerned with the intellectual capacity to review the historical data and determine who was right and wrong about important predictions and policies.