starting strength gym
Page 1081 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 81581981103110711079108010811082108310911131118115812081 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,810 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Halting evictions in September just wasn't impressive enough.

Of course, people don't remember September, much less March. I am less concerned about the emotional capacity to be fed up, and more concerned with the intellectual capacity to review the historical data and determine who was right and wrong about important predictions and policies.
    Steve Hilton seems to be doing a good job tracing C19 to an experiment at the Wuhan lab on human transmissibility funded by Collins and Fauci. No amnesia there.

Im not from the U S, so dont know much about the nuances of the legal system there but the CDC order appears to be flawed. The quoted empowering regulations appear to be related to state to state travel or entry to the US. These appear to be legitimate federal actions (as I understand federal responsibility) that the order then oversteps by extending to all public transport. I wonder if anyone is going to challenge it, and enforcement power is vague.

Let's recognize who was right about the big prediction - that 1 week/month of lockdown would turn into 1 year.

Rip.

He could repost from the gutters of the Internet for years on end, and still remain more correct than, say, Neil Ferguson. Not to mention the indignant, well-educated creatures on his forum, and elsewhere, who grasp Science and read so very far beyond the abstract.

Coming soon to a city near you.

“Those who don’t get vaccinated won’t be able to receive municipality services. Their children won’t be able to go to school, kindergarten assistants won’t be able to work, people won’t be allowed to go to the market when it opens and other things that we will publicize,” he says on social media.”

Lod mayor: Only vaccinated residents will be able to receive city services | The Times of Israel

Rip will unfortunately also turn out to be right about many societies not returning to a prefascist state for years, possibly not ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Le Comte View Post
    Im not from the U S, so dont know much about the nuances of the legal system there but the CDC order appears to be flawed. The quoted empowering regulations appear to be related to state to state travel or entry to the US. These appear to be legitimate federal actions (as I understand federal responsibility) that the order then oversteps by extending to all public transport. I wonder if anyone is going to challenge it, and enforcement power is vague.
    Legally, it all depends on what the powers given to the CDC by the Federal Legislature are. The CDC certainly cannot just create mandates simply because they are Federal issues and relate to health. Numerous states and cities have found this out in court over the last year.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Coming soon to a city near you.

“Those who don’t get vaccinated won’t be able to receive municipality services. Their children won’t be able to go to school, kindergarten assistants won’t be able to work, people won’t be allowed to go to the market when it opens and other things that we will publicize,” he says on social media.”

Lod mayor: Only vaccinated residents will be able to receive city services | The Times of Israel
    I thought Israel was a little outpost of freedom in a desert full of fascists. We were taught this at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    I assume this is the UK. Fascinating to watch the place devolve into an authoritarian police state. Can't be good for tourism. Somebody post a fun video of the cops beating up some young girl with nice tits in Australia. Getting the popcorn now...

Just saw this, the UK clip was a woman singing in her back yard, the reason the cops were there. JBT.