starting strength gym
Page 1086 of 3002 FirstFirst ... 86586986103610761084108510861087108810961136118615862086 ... LastLast
Results 10,851 to 10,860 of 30012

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Again, no mention of lowering the cycle threshold on PCR tests. Anyone else think this is the primary reason cases are dropping?
    Maybe the herd-immunity threshold isn’t actually the 80+% Fauci et al have been spouting?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    No wal, that's not correct. Where did you hear this nonsense?
    Assault Weapons Are Not Protected By the Second Amendment, Appeals Court Rules

Get Ready for the Biden Gun Grab by Andrew Pollack

Joe Biden's Plan to End Gun Violence | Joe Biden for President

Here’s What To Expect In 2021: Guns And The Second Amendment | The Daily Caller

And so forth. Well it may be in most states currently that assault type weapons are legal, but the pressure to remove them with a buy back scheme with an amnesty to hand them in like we had in Australia a few years ago maybe on the agenda under a Biden government not far down the road. They have disarmed us, your next. And if you don't think it can happen in the US just remember how Trump was removed.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Your 2nd amendment only covers basically black powder guns and courts can rule out assault rifles under that definition if pushed is that correct?
    Would it be correct to assume that your statement is based on the assumption that only those weapons in existence at the time the Bill of Rights were ratified are covered? If that is your belief, should the First Amendment only cover forms of freedom on speech and freedom of the press that were available in the 18th century? Also, should 4th Amendment restrictions on searches and seizures apply only to methods that were available in 1792?

From Wikipedia: In Caetano v. Massachusetts (2016), the Supreme Court reiterated its earlier rulings that "the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding" and that its protection is not limited to "only those weapons useful in warfare".

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Only when someone other than a dem front group riots.
    Just a reminder. Chuck Schumer’s niece was arrested at the Congress for rioting. Freaking crickets.....

I wonder who was tried for inciting this riot?

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    Again, no mention of lowering the cycle threshold on PCR tests. Anyone else think this is the primary reason cases are dropping?
    I opined a couple of months ago how this is how they would silently eradicate the virus. It would not surprise me in the least if it’s underway.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    I think we’ve learned from last year is that we cannot bet on at least the police from not trying. The military is still the outlier.
    Ground level temp is that the majority of enlisted Marines would never turn against their neighbor.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Just a reminder. Chuck Schumer’s niece was arrested at the Congress for rioting. Freaking crickets.....

I wonder who was tried for inciting this riot?
    I tried asking where you saw that and it didn't seem to pass muster to be approved for posting. So I'll try asking again. Where did you see that. Because I couldn't find anything on it.

It’s to make a point of leftist hypocrisy.
    It happened as part of the Kavanaugh hearings. But it actually happened. People don't get arrested for simply protesting, right?

Amy Schumer and Emily Ratajkowski arrested in Kavanaugh protests

This article was retracted. From the news site

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    Yes. And I think it's not mentioned intentionally. They want everyone to think Biden somehow did it, and Trump mishandled the whole thing.