starting strength gym
Page 1093 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 93593993104310831091109210931094109511031143119315932093 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,930 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Same thing, just a few more questions.
    Well then in that case what are the immigration requirements for foreigners to enter into Texas, or do I just go to Mexico and get through the holes in the boarder since your mate Biden has stopped funding the wall? I assume that secession will have been completed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Same thing, just a few more questions.
    No questions. Two answers.

1. I was afraid for my safety.
    2. I would like to be represented by a lawyer.

Anything else, anywhere, is legal suicide.

"They're openly talking about killing us"

https://twitter.com/almightygenie/st...71498245750785

Please watch it and understand it, even though they may not be prepping the drone for launch today.

This is what I meant by my previous post. These deadly serious conversations are happening right now in an America where half the population is armed to the teeth and patriotic. How is this possible?

1. I was afraid for my safety.
    Life. I was afraid for my life.

Final post of the night from me. Same thing, but worse still.

This is Time magazine. Time. Magazine. Please read this.

The Secret Bipartisan Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election | Time

"That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures."

Read that twice.

And:

"Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding."

What use are your guns?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post

"That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures."

Read that twice.

And:

"Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding."

What use are your guns?
    Time lost its gravity long ago. I also think it’s weak that the author didn’t write alone. Twitter got yer tongue?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post

Read that twice.

And:

What use are your guns?
    That article is actually very encouraging because it means the truth is going to come out; they are trying to get ahead of it.

We've discussed much of this already in this thread, but watch Michael Lindell's Absolute Proof: https://michaeljlindell.com/

start at 1:36 to get to the meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Those who don't understand this haven't lived (or visited) an oppressive country. How long before it is government employees themselves who are selling them? Don't laugh, I've seen and dealt with it in more than one country.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."
    -Henry Ford
    I had such a hard time understanding Fiat currency that I finally called a governor on the Fed. (Not kidding, he was a customer).

I asked him to explain it.
    He did.
    I scratched my head. I asked him to explain again.
    He did.
    I shook my head. "Please explain it again" and I started to ask very specific questions.
    He resisted my questions, "It's complicated." (That is the WORST answer you can ever give me).
    I pushed until finally I said, "It's all bullshit...isn't it?"

Realizing I understood the game, he replied (I am not making this up).

""I once stood up in meeting of the board of governors and said, "Well, we've painted ourselves into a corner....now what are we going to do?" Everyone looked around at each other and just ignored everything I said." (He was one of the few conservatives on the board).

He then looked at me and deadpanned, "Yep, it's all bullshit."

Quote Originally Posted by David Kirkham View Post
    Those who don't understand this haven't lived (or visited) an oppressive country. How long before it is government employees themselves who are selling them? Don't laugh, I've seen and dealt with it in more than one country.

I had such a hard time understanding Fiat currency that I finally called a governor on the Fed. (Not kidding, he was a customer).

I asked him to explain it.
    He did.
    I scratched my head. I asked him to explain again.
    He did.
    I shook my head. "Please explain it again" and I started to ask very specific questions.
    He resisted my questions, "It's complicated." (That is the WORST answer you can ever give me).
    I pushed until finally I said, "It's all bullshit...isn't it?"

Realizing I understood the game, he replied (I am not making this up).

""I once stood up in meeting of the board of governors and said, "Well, we've painted ourselves into a corner....now what are we going to do?" Everyone looked around at each other and just ignored everything I said." (He was one of the few conservatives on the board).

He then looked at me and deadpanned, "Yep, it's all bullshit."
    Yep tails you lose heads you lose