starting strength gym
Page 1097 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 97597997104710871095109610971098109911071147119715972097 ... LastLast
Results 10,961 to 10,970 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Sorry guys, but I just can't wrap my head around this. This is the goddamndest thing I've seen in a while. This vicious whore should be deported to Hell as soon as fucking possible.
    The Snowplow Test | The American Conservative

The American Conservative take on it. So others have noticed what a fucked up thing it is. At a minimum, it’s a suspicious and weak allegory but the sheep suck it up as sophisticated , clever, and wise.

I’m with you, it’s an evil line of thinking, BS or not. No way she doesn’t have Hell in her future.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Let’s play at fairness. Where can we find the strongest argument for masks? Strength-to-strength. This should be clear as day, given the current infliction on the world population. What do the Maskians point to, other than their or your face (and the 3-letter profanities)?

Btw, I just got a FedEx care package from my employer containing:

1. Treats
    2. A nice pen
    3. A company-branded black facemask.

I tossed the mask, kept the Snickers/Musketeers for myself, the goldfish for the kids, and stashed the pen in the kitchen desk (they always disappear).

Scavenging is good practice for the coming dystopia. But I won’t expect overnight service in the wastelands of The Postman.
    You fucked up keeping the Musketeers.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Seriously, Rip... why even bother to read it? It's supposed to piss you off. Why let them? There's not end to the evil humanity brings upon itself, and all you have to do is look for it.
    I already read it, Dave. I can't un-read it.

Column: What can you do about the Trumpites next door? - Los Angeles Times

Sorry guys, but I just can't wrap my head around this. This is the goddamndest thing I've seen in a while. This vicious whore should be deported to Hell as soon as fucking possible.
    Along with the porta john scum from the LA Times and the rest of the MSM. This pig Heffernan is just a drop in the bucket these days I’m afraid.

She could’ve gone on to say that the Jewish people look after their own too (ask any Jew). But that wouldn’t have sounded woke (I was going to say “right”, but that was not her object).

Pieces like this are poetry slam. Not all utterances are meaningful.

I doubt it’s sincere. It’s intoxicating to write for Greater La. It’s not a conversation. No response is expected.

It’ll get interesting when she walks out her front door, puts up a “Trumpites Begone!” sign (should be easy, they are like terrorists after all), then visits these opinions on her neighbor directly.

Articles like this use to be laughable and something you’d forget about after reading it on the toilet but it’s having actual real world implications now. It’s as fucking crazy as reading a Dr. Suess book then walking outside and seeing a humongous cat in a hat walking down your street with a Biden/Harris 2020 shirt on.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    You fucked up keeping the Musketeers.
    I could not resist the velvety smoothness.

Monkey Business Special w Garrett Ziegler 02.06.21

Not very uplifting, but sounds like an accurate post-mortem from the Trump Whitehouse. Garret was a young staffer in the White House...a very bright guy who is moving his family back to rural American.

tl;dnr: We're pretty fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post

I don't get your attitude towards law enforcement.
    Sorry to snip the post, but the issue with not talking to the cops in this situation isn't really about the cops, it's about the DA, whose motivations are going to be quite different than those of the responding officers.

starting strength coach development program
    Levite:
    Amazing proof of high level of anti-COVID19 antibodies in Sweden. This happened before vaccination, without enforced lockdown or school closures, & a total age adjusted excess death for 2020 of 2,974 (6,334 if no age adjustment).

This is 288/million & 1.6 weeks natural death. https://twitter.com/MLevitt_NP2013/status/1357931414331662337/photo/1

https://twitter.com/MLevitt_NP2013/s...331662337?s=19

Important addendum. From the number with antibodies and thus infected, the IFR in Sweden must be about 0.06%. Please remind me of the IFR for influenza? I think it is not much less than this.
    https://twitter.com/MLevitt_NP2013/s...685967873?s=19

Dr Wu Zunyou - CDC - ?They Didn?t Isolate The Virus? - YouTube
    --------------------------

Beyond The Roundup | Another NY Judge Orders A Hospital To Use Ivermectin - YouTube

Gov. Reynolds lifts mask, gathering restrictions in Iowa - YouTube