starting strength gym
Page 1098 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 98598998104810881096109710981099110011081148119815982098 ... LastLast
Results 10,971 to 10,980 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I mean... fair enough. But it said Los Angeles Times right up at the top. I don't even risk it, anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Biden's mask order says "snugly" (because CDC). But it doesn't say "really snugly". A catastrophic miss.
    This is what I've been saying from the start, it just spills out from the fucking edges.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This can't be repaired. We need a new map, very soon.
    https://media.patriots.win/post/hGMd1lO4.jpeg

The day we opened up the country's doors is the day the destruction of the civic structure became inevitable.

Very interesting lecture on the mechanisms of action of Ivermectin:
    Updated: Ivermectin Mechanism of Action (MOA) - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Organized sports of all types must be immediately cancelled, by Executive Order if necessary. Someone might get sick.

Any news on Dr. Gold's arrest after the Jan. 6 "storming"?

DR. SIMONE GOLD - The Horrible Truth About COVID-19 Vaccines (2021)
    Thanks Mark.

"U.S. Sens. Mark R. Warner (D-VA), Mazie Hirono (D-HI) and Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) have announced the Safe Tech Act to reform Section 230 and allow social media companies to be held accountable for enabling cyber-stalking, targeted harassment, and discrimination"

Warner, Hirono, Klobuchar Announce the SAFE TECH Act to Reform Section 230 - Press Releases - Mark R. Warner

The press release says: "this bill doesn't interfere with free speech - it’s about allowing these platforms to finally be held accountable for harmful, often criminal behavior enabled by their platforms"

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Very interesting lecture on the mechanisms of action of Ivermectin:
    Updated: Ivermectin Mechanism of Action (MOA) - YouTube
    Thanks for this^

Obviously, I'm not an MD, but we have to be prepared to care for ourselves in case our MDs continue to fail or are not available.

Here's a protocol I found online: I-Mask Prophylaxis & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol from Home | FLCCC | Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

Direct link to PDF

Recently, a nurse called to inform me that a resident at the local skilled nursing facility had seized and died after receiving the 2nd covid vaccine. We, with the guidance of our MD, have made the decision here to use the treatments instead of the vaccines for our elderly relatives IFF they catch "the virus".

Quote Originally Posted by Matt James View Post
    Sorry to snip the post, but the issue with not talking to the cops in this situation isn't really about the cops, it's about the DA, whose motivations are going to be quite different than those of the responding officers.
    This is a tremendously important distinction. Imagine how much such a prosecutor or district attorney might infuriate citizens AND officers, alike. Then consider they're almost immune to prosecution themselves...

If one wants to know how the Bill of Rights lost its absolutism, then they need look no further than the judicial system. Law enforcement is executive. The courts have carved out the exceptions and failed to ensure unconstitutional laws are taken care of by overturning or marginalizing their power to symbolic through case law.

And really... it's We the People who have allowed all of this to build into the colossal dumpster fire it is. Because Facebook or some shit.

This is accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I could not resist the velvety smoothness.

starting strength coach development program
    This article from axios was posted by Brit Hume on Twitter. I honestly have no idea who/what axios is, but do know the name gets floated around a bit. It's a 5-7 minute read, that I would assume is closer to the truth than not on how things went down.

Off the rails: Inside the craziest meeting of the Trump presidency - Axios