starting strength gym
Page 1103 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 1036031003105310931101110211031104110511131153120316032103 ... LastLast
Results 11,021 to 11,030 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    So the GSL should have voted differently, and the people of Georgia should have voted differently too. I think I understand now.
    If I lived in Georgia, I’d have spent a lot of effort determining if and why my state representatives let the executive branch usurp its constitutional responsibility, and if I didn’t like the answers, I’d be putting my efforts into replacing those representatives.

Quote Originally Posted by wiigelec View Post
    and if I didn’t like the answers, I’d be putting my efforts into replacing those representatives.
    Awwww! Bless you!

You'll show those bastards! All you have to do is vote!!

"Trump has won two-thirds of the cases to date that have been adjudicated by the courts."

Nice, now I get to have my very own dumbed down, repetitive talking point to use to counter theirs.

Awwww! Bless you!
    You'll show those bastards! All you have to do is vote!!
    Sorry not that cynical, especially at the local level. Guess I’m spoiled living in WY.

Not that it matters anyway because I’ve voted once in my life when I turned 18, which was -8 years ago.

Watching this farce of an impeachment hearing, I find myself wishing that mob on January 6th had actually gotten their hands on some of these people.

Quote Originally Posted by wiigelec View Post
    Not that it matters anyway because I’ve voted once in my life when I turned 18, which was -8 years ago.
    Your age shows.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Watching this farce of an impeachment hearing.
    I saw ten minutes. It’s like watching the videos we all debate. Just cut and paste, with a make believe narrative.

I'm somewhat bemused by all the passion around the vaccines for Kung Flu. Although I'm in no particular hurry to get one, I do intend to have my arm jabbed. After all, I got my "vaccination" early having survived the stuff rather handily. Hell, if the Dreaded Kung Flu didn't kill me or DB, I doubt the vaccine will. As it is, we get our annual flu shot now. It's inevitable that this will get incorporated into that anyway.

I will now keep a face shield nearby, only to be deployed in the event of a spittle flecked outburst from Mad Dog Christiansen on this subject.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    I'm somewhat bemused by all the passion around the vaccines for Kung Flu. Although I'm in no particular hurry to get one, I do intend to have my arm jabbed. After all, I got my "vaccination" early having survived the stuff rather handily. Hell, if the Dreaded Kung Flu didn't kill me or DB, I doubt the vaccine will. As it is, we get our annual flu shot now. It's inevitable that this will get incorporated into that anyway.

I will now keep a face shield nearby, only to be deployed in the event of a spittle flecked outburst from Mad Dog Christiansen on this subject.
    Don't forget your Shingles shot, and also because it is a semi live virus it really gives your immune system a workout, it is the dead lift of all vaccines and because of that you need to wait up to 4 weeks if you have had already the CV-19 shot which I am told needs 1 to 2 booster shots, a bit like your tetanus vaccine. A great time to be manufacturing syringes.