starting strength gym
Page 1106 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 1066061006105610961104110511061107110811161156120616062106 ... LastLast
Results 11,051 to 11,060 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    The comments on the youtube (before it was removed) were interesting. I grabbed one before they were all deleted:

Other comments I remember: the blood is the wrong color, there wasn't enough blood given the injury, blood should be pumping out all over the place, the flag scarf would have been removed immediately...instead they just kept tugging on the scarf...they never would have moved a possible spinal injury like that...the list went on and on.

The thing that jumped out at me was just the cringe factor of the horrific acting. It brought back a childhood memory from an acting workshop at the "School of the Arts" where the instructor put us on stage, and told us to improvise a natural disaster: "Go!"

The looks on everyone's faces reminded me of that experience. I think the acting teacher call it "Duper's Delight"...it's a smirk you see on bad actors faces. Seeing that in the video made me sick to my stomach. I'm embarrassed for them as I've experienced that feeling on stage before, and I'm saddened that nobody else sees the obvious....this isn't real.

Even people in the footage were screaming..."They are all actors!"

Think about the context of this event. The politicians were about to vote on whether to allow a few key states to recount their votes. This event was used by the politicians to nix the effort to get an accurate count. "I was going to vote for this, but I cannot support this act of terrorism...blah blah blah." It is now being used to impeach a citizen (Trump), label "wrong-think" individuals as terrorists, and re-launch the 16 years plan to destroy "America".

And, they really are going to impeach a non-President...just to demoralize/destroy the country's spirit to resist and think freely. This is what happens to ANYONE who dares to challenge "the system"....even a Billionaire. "Now you ants understand; we have no rules."
    It is a wonder this incident was not used as evidence for the impeachment?

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    It is a wonder this incident was not used as evidence for the impeachment?
    Pretty bizarre, isn't it? Idiocracy.

------------------------
    Interesting data...

National Vaccine Information Center - deaths associated with covid19 vaccinations

Watching the impeachment hearing today was worth it just for when Mike Lee threw a hand grenade into the proceedings at the end.

This song was pulled from iTunes, Pandora, and Amazon music. To quote a guy named Alan Roberts: "Rap was once about voicing our circumstances and railing against the system.... That is no longer allowed. Wake up!"

...meanwhile at The Atlantic, a thoughtful, introspective professional journalist publishes a personal essay reflecting on his intuition that writing stories about things trump said on a hot mic was an experience more-or-less congruous to liberating France in 1945. In particular, he likens the 'thrilling' aspect of the experience to what he imagines a '20 year old fresh from the plains of Kansas' might have felt storming Omaha beach. https://i.redd.it/hgx24cm4yug61.png

But yeah, lets keep pretending the oppressors are a shadowy unknowable cabal as a way to cope with the shame that they've been right up in our faces for decades and we haven't been able to do shit about it.

Horrific acts by Police-caught on video - YouTube
    This is not relevant to covid, but it is relevant to the police tiranny videos shared on this thread.
    Also this is a good channel for this kinda stuff..

Note the comments that take time to state that the deaths cannot be connected to the administration of the vaccine, and yet the worldwide policy has been to link any death even remotely connected -- or even completely unconnected -- to COVID-19 to the virus. And EVERYBODY knows this, and NOBODY has any problem with it. It only took 10 months to turn the world into Fahrenheit 451, and we cooperated enthusiastically.

In other news. British holidaymakers can now be imprisoned for 10 years if they refuse to go through the 2 week quarantine procedure on return home. Our dictator Mao Johnson, also stated that “going abroad on holiday” was illegal.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Haghstull View Post
    ...meanwhile at The Atlantic, a thoughtful, introspective professional journalist publishes a personal essay reflecting on his intuition that writing stories about things trump said on a hot mic was an experience more-or-less congruous to liberating France in 1945. In particular, he likens the 'thrilling' aspect of the experience to what he imagines a '20 year old fresh from the plains of Kansas' might have felt storming Omaha beach. https://i.redd.it/hgx24cm4yug61.png

But yeah, lets keep pretending the oppressors are a shadowy unknowable cabal as a way to cope with the shame that they've been right up in our faces for decades and we haven't been able to do shit about it.
    Donald Trump has never done anything to oppress me. My grandfather fought at Iwo Jima. He lied about his age to join the marines to fight in the pacific before he was at the minimum requirement. Were he alive today he would probably be a Trump supporter, and have all time high amounts of disgust for the current political left, as his daughter does, and as at least one of his grandchildren does, probably more than one. You and people like you need to stop pretending you're fighting World War 2 when your lives are in zero danger and the actual powerful and influential people boost you up and cover for you. It's fucking embarrassing to be in the same species as you. If Trump were Hitler 2, he'd be king of America right now. He had no intention of becoming a dictator, otherwise he would already be one. No amount of pointing to journalists with fabricated behind the scenes quotes will change that.