starting strength gym
Page 1108 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 1086081008105810981106110711081109111011181158120816082108 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,080 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Tucker Carlson on the Capitol Hill "Riot": Tucker: Everything The Media Told You About January 6 Is a Lie
    Reichstag Fire

On February 27, 1933, the German parliament (Reichstag) building burned down due to arson. The Nazi leadership and its German Nationalist coalition partners exploited the fire to persuade President Paul von Hindenburg that Communists were planning a violent uprising to derail Germany’s "national renewal." They claimed that emergency legislation was needed to prevent this. Commonly known as the Reichstag Fire Decree, the resulting act “For the Protection of the People and State” abolished a number of constitutional protections and paved the way for Nazi dictatorship.
    Many historians believe the Reichstag Fire was a false flag.

Of course, nothing like that could ever happen here....fortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I hope someone, ANY ONE, in New York sues Cuomo. Mass murderer, if you ask me.
    I'd prefer it if some mobster avenges grandma.

Kind of shocked him and DuhBlasio haven't both been whacked already.

NY really has gone downhill from when I was kid.

This is a pretty good video from the impeachment group masturbation session: VIDEO: Democrat Impeachment Managers lay out case to impeach fellow Democrats. - YouTube

How do these fucking people think of bizarre shit like this to say?
    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    They’re feeling their way through it. Not thought.
    It's worse than that. They themselves know that they are lying, but they know that the gaslighting has worked so well that it doesn't matter how false and contradictory anything they say is. They are good and anyone fighting them is bad and trouble for the quiet citizens who just want to avoid trouble....and will soon be happy to turn you in to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    You are killing me with this stuff....That they are blatant hypocrites is bad enough, that 1/2 the population is ok with it, is worse I think.

Another general question:

If there are 10 million people illegally in the US, how many did the “models” assume would strictly follow quarantine rules?
    I believe the number is more like 22 million, but I am not sure if anyone has actually followed the rules. It seems like everyone is rather selective.

Here in FL we have the mayoress of Tampa bitching about people going maskless at the Super Bowl and yet being caught maskless herself at the very same event.

Tucker Carlson on the Capitol Hill "Riot": Tucker: Everything The Media Told You About January 6 Is a Lie
    Your Democrats are like arsonists complaining the building is on fire.

Long read, but interesting first-hand account of events during the fraudulent election:
    How DJT Lost the White House, Chapter 1: All the President’s Teams (11/3 – 12/17) – Deep Capture

The reporting seems to suggest Trump and his family have been under threat of assassination from political opponents for some time and it was made clear he would not be allowed to complete a 2nd term.
    The people in Trump's inner circle, including his family, Guiliani and his advisors did not want Trump to win.
    The Biden Regime, hollow Republicans and Trump administration all mistakenly believe the movement formerly led by President Trump was only about Donald J. Trump.

I have found that people are much less willing to be vaccinated if you show them a couple of videos of the severe reactions people have been experiencing.
    They don't respond to the facts, figures and reports, but they do respond to the ugly, emotional videos of people experiencing devastating side effects.

I just discovered the comedy of Tim Dillon. He has many clips like this, I think he is on to something.

These People Are Frauds - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    I'd prefer it if some mobster avenges grandma.

Kind of shocked him and DuhBlasio haven't both been whacked already.

NY really has gone downhill from when I was kid.
    Dunno when you were a kid here, but nowadays the mob is really not a big thing in New York. State/City Government and Wall Street basically stepped in and took their place.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    The whole hearing just rings of "when an angry mob comes to your door we will ignore it or even encourage it, when it comes to ours we will drop the fucking hammer".

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    Here in FL we have the mayoress of Tampa bitching about people going maskless at the Super Bowl and yet being caught maskless herself at the very same event.
    I attended the parade, scheduled at 1pm on a Wednesday. Great for the city to celebrate. Masks were 'required'. Where I was, 95% weren't wearing any. I dont know what it was like closer to downtown & the Riverwalk.

The mayor was FIRST in line on the boat parade. As she crossed us, I just stared, no clapping. Others cheered for her.

She was not maskless at the super bowl events in any media I saw. She WAS maskless when the lightning had their celebration at Raymond James stadium a few months ago.

What a joke.

(George, unrelated... Are you in Tampa? If yes, where do you train?)

It only took 10 months to turn the world into Fahrenheit 451, and we cooperated enthusiastically.
    A little longer, in my opinion. It's been almost exactly 100 years since August 18, 1920. When we rebuild from the smoldering ashes, that experiment must never be allowed again.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    That's not even an analogy. It's exactly what they are.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    This is from April 2020, about a month into the charade. Tragic, but the kid hadn't at that time been locked in his house for a year. Imagine where a delicate kid like this is now, not here in Texas where they're all back in school, but in shithole countries like NY or CA.

And for those of you still "using" social media: Instagram to ban accounts that send racist abuse following targeting of footballers | Science & Tech News | Sky News