starting strength gym
Page 1136 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 1366361036108611261134113511361137113811461186123616362136 ... LastLast
Results 11,351 to 11,360 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewG View Post
    I cannot listen to this woman's NZ accent for more than a few seconds at a time. Much worse than Bronx Tina. But I chewed through it, and I'm glad she appreciates the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Fascinating, how society is as malleable as it turned out to be. A child can understand this lie, yet we are assumed and expected to believe it because a degreed bureaucrat proclaims it. Society has been damaged in severe ways:

Couple who rescued Labrador are reported to the POLICE for 'breaching lockdown rules' | Daily Mail Online
    I'm surprised this hasn't gotten any comments.

How far Scientific American has fallen: Physicists need to be more careful with how they name things/

Apparently people are triggered by the phrase “quantum supremacy”, as it is uncomfortably close to "white supremacy". Dear Lord, what has happened to us? How is it that the chair of an actual college physics department can think this way?

What's funny is they also have an article titled "Astronomers Just Upsized an Iconic Black Hole". How long will that kind of language still be allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    There are people who light their homes with those fucking things? They are bad enough when they are coming at me on the other side of the road. That white-blue shit is a menace.
    Yes, I've converted my whole house over to LED some years back, including my 4 8ft florescent tubes in my shop, because they lower my electric bills, and I can't stand florescent bulbs. Other than indoor and outdoor floods, I haven't seen incandescent bulbs at stores around here for a some time. LED's are available in a wide range of temperatures (colors), and what I have in the house all have the same "warm white" tint of incandescent bulbs. The only ones I have that are sunlight white are the 4 tubes in my shop to give me more light for working on and with my wood tools, or on my truck.

After the video went viral a member of the public reported the couple for breaching non-essential travel rules...
    Don't post shit on social media. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Cox View Post
    Yes, I've converted my whole house over to LED some years back, including my 4 8ft florescent tubes in my shop, because they lower my electric bills, and I can't stand florescent bulbs. Other than indoor and outdoor floods, I haven't seen incandescent bulbs at stores around here for a some time. LED's are available in a wide range of temperatures (colors), and what I have in the house all have the same "warm white" tint of incandescent bulbs. The only ones I have that are sunlight white are the 4 tubes in my shop to give me more light for working on and with my wood tools, or on my truck.
    I’ve converted about half my house to LED. I don’t do it so much for saving on electric bills. They aren’t that big of savings to be very noticeable in my opinion (unless you leave all your lights on all the time perhaps). They have come down enough in price where I replace with LED when a bulb burns out. Where you get the savings is the longevity of the LED. The CF have always been bullshit. They were supposed to last for years and they never did. Plus they are ugly. LED used to be so expensive it wasn’t worth buying. I still keep a bin of incandescent bulbs in the garage.

We are tired coach. Tired. I think that will transform into something else. I truly do. I truly hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by wiigelec View Post
    Don't post shit on social media. Duh.
    Yes, this is obviously the fault of the stupid people who rescued the dog.

I cannot listen to this woman's NZ accent for more than a few seconds at a time. Much worse than Bronx Tina.
    Difficult to understand, or just grating? Because I’ll have you know, sir, it’s actually the sexiest accent in the world. It’s official, too.

Lawyers Promise ‘Nuremberg Trials’ Against All Behind COVID Scam
    Right now, a second Nuremberg tribunal that is in preparation, with a class action lawsuit being set up under the aegis of thousands of lawyers worldwide behind the American-German lawyer Reiner Fuellmich, who is prosecuting those responsible for the Covid-19 scandal manipulated by the Davos Forum.

In this respect, it is worth recalling that Reiner Fuellmich is the lawyer who succeeded in condemning the automobile giant Volkswagen in the case of the tampered catalytic converters. And it is this same lawyer who succeeded in condemning Deutsche Bank as a criminal enterprise.

According to Reiner Fuellmich, all the frauds committed by German companies are derisory compared to the damage that the Covid-19 crisis has caused and continues to cause. This Covid-19 crisis should be renamed the “Covid-19 Scandal” and all those responsible should be prosecuted for civil damages due to manipulations and falsified test protocols. Therefore, an international network of business lawyers will plead the biggest tort case of all time, the Covid-19 fraud scandal, which has meanwhile turned into the biggest crime against humanity ever committed.

A Covid-19 commission of enquiry has been set up on the initiative of a group of German lawyers with the aim of bringing an international class action lawsuit using Anglo-Saxon law.
    Of course, this makes too much sense. Therefore, in mirror world, it won't happen.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Button View Post
    Difficult to understand, or just grating? Because I’ll have you know, sir, it’s actually the sexiest accent in the world. It’s official, too.
    You guys incorricktly pronence all the vowels.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Lawyers Promise ‘Nuremberg Trials’ Against All Behind COVID Scam

Of course, this makes too much sense. Therefore, in mirror world, it won't happen.
    The link is down. Hmmmm...

Mean while, the hapless Brits enjoy the alternate outcome of World War II in 2021: British police send “chilling” message: “Being offensive is an offence,” later retract | Disrn

Just has The Third Reich had no trouble recruiting for the SS and the SA, you poor bastards have had no trouble finding uniformed thugs to manage your lives for you. Your former colonies in the southern hemisphere are racing to catch up. Do you finally see why we have a 2nd Amendment? It's for precisely this reason. What are you going to do? Lay there and take it? Assume it will all work out in the end, like Brexit? Billy Badass standing there with the stick is priceless.