starting strength gym
Page 1138 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 1386381038108811281136113711381139114011481188123816382138 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,380 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You guys incorricktly pronence all the vowels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Lawyers Promise ‘Nuremberg Trials’ Against All Behind COVID Scam

Of course, this makes too much sense. Therefore, in mirror world, it won't happen.
    The link is down. Hmmmm...
    Corrected link: Lawyers Promise ‘Nurember Trials’ Against All Behind COVID Scam | Principia Scientific Intl.

---
    Quote Originally Posted by strongmonkey View Post
    ... and then half the nation asked to accept a new government order who's idea of SCIENCE is essentially 2+Watermelon=Poodle, I would have said not a chance. Yet here we are.
    Hilarious, sad, terrifying, disgusting and accurate all at the same time.

This is what "highly educated" Americans have become: https://twitter.com/philthese/status...277622785?s=21

As Rip pointed out months ago, there is an upside to the Masks. It immediately tells you who you need to get to know....and who to COMPLETELY ignore. Now is the time to organize locally and rebuild your network for local commerce. The "teams" are very visible...almost like they are wearing a uniform.

And THIS motherfucker has contributed to the problem in more interesting ways than I realized: Bill Gates - What you were not told - CeFlix

Of particular interest at 9:43. This is a pretty good hit piece, so I wonder how much of it is bullshit.

Bill has worked very hard to cultivate his image; Most people don't realize he came from an incredibly wealthy/powerful banking family.
    The origins of Microsoft are also very interesting. The IBM deal, which got the company off the ground can be wholly credited to Bill's mother.

He has always been very open about the fact that the goal of his health programs has been to reduce the population in India, Africa and the developing world.
    It is difficult to say if he is a hero or a villain, but I don't want to be subjected to his vaccines, passports or climate-change plans.

Ladies and gentlemen, the FBI:

https://twitter.com/FBI/status/1365059178507739143

TERRIFYING.

I know that far from a majority of the military and a minority of the cops would participate in the confiscation of the weapons of otherwise law-abiding Americans, because 1.) they are not suicidal, and 2.) they won't follow such an order.
    Rip, I think you need to re-think this. 2020 has shown, particularly with regard to the rioting and the enforcement of lockdown measures throughout the country, that the police, by and large, will do what they are told to do and will happily do so. It is in the nature of those who go into police-work. A lot on the right are starting to see what the left have been saying for decades. It will not be the minority who will come for the guns. I hope it’s not the case, but it does not look good.

The military is a different animal. I want to think those below the brass operate on different principles and motivations. This explains the preponderance of ex-military among the ranks of libertarians and anarchists. Those commentators with experience tend to think so, as well.

Hilarious and terrifying at the same time!

"He posted up by the door with the lint roller and no one questioned a thing..."

https://twitter.com/philthese/status...31816277622785

Gov. Greg Abbott weighing end to mask order, other Texas coronavirus rules | The Texas Tribune

People are already hyperventilating and hitting the fainting couch because of this. "If we stop wearing masks with the new variants out there, cases will explode!" No one, so far, seems willing to even attempt a prediction at just how much of an increase we'll see. Just vague predictions of death and carnage. Still waiting for the promised piles of dead bodies caused by the first UT football game.

The article is garbage, of course. This paragraph in particular makes my blood boil:

Scientists do not yet know for sure whether or how well the vaccines prevent the spread of the virus, though some preliminary research has suggested that some vaccines might be able to do so to some extent.
    Weasels. And how quickly the high status opinion went from "the only way we can get normal life back is with vaccines" last year to "actually vaccines suck shit, they don't keep you from getting sick, don't keep you from spreading the virus, and don't allow you to change your behavior at all."

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Why don't they just save time and arrest everybody who voted for Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Hilarious and terrifying at the same time!

"He posted up by the door with the lint roller and no one questioned a thing..."

https://twitter.com/philthese/status...31816277622785
    The real question is, what would these people have done this time last year?

Ha. Fuck this pussy. This is his last term. And most of the people wearing masks now will continue to wear them, because they are obedient serfs, like the people waiting obediently to walk into the department store in whatever shithole city that is in the video.

NONE OF THIS SHIT IS ABOUT A VIRUS. It never has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    The military is a different animal. I want to think those below the brass operate on different principles and motivations. This explains the preponderance of ex-military among the ranks of libertarians and anarchists. Those commentators with experience tend to think so, as well.
    We need to turn our focus away from the politicians and DIRECTLY AT the Generals:

General Mark Milley (MILITARY) "THIS WE WILL DEFEND"

Words...all I see are words from these "tough" guys. Oh...but they can bomb Syria. WTF does Syria have to do with all the crimes committed here and ignored by our fbi & doj? The Enemy is RIGHT HERE!

These generals need to feel the pressure of the People's spotlight.

How do they get pressured? We threaten to take away their retirement?

starting strength coach development program
    How do they get pressured? We threaten to take away their retirement?
    We make fun of them. We MEME the shit out of them. We call them costumed Pussies. Just like we did Mitt Romney at the airport. We make the soldiers lose respect for them...unless, of course, the Generals do their job and defend the Constitution.

The politicians and government employees are no longer relevant. They failed. All eyes on the Generals now.