starting strength gym
Page 1139 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 1396391039108911291137113811391140114111491189123916392139 ... LastLast
Results 11,381 to 11,390 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Thanks for correcting this. Interesting:

“The hearings of around 100 internationally renowned scientists, doctors, economists and lawyers, which have been conducted by the Berlin Commission of Inquiry into the Covid-19 affair since 10.07.2020, have in the meantime shown with a probability close to certainty that the Covid- 19 scandal was at no time a health issue. Rather, it was about solidifying the illegitimate power (illegitimate because it was obtained by criminal methods) of the corrupt “Davos clique” by transferring the wealth of the people to the members of the Davos clique, destroying, among other things, small and medium-sized enterprises in particular. Platforms such as Amazon, Google, Uber, etc. could thus appropriate their market share and wealth.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    We make fun of them. We MEME the shit out of them. We call them costumed Pussies. Just like we did Mitt Romney at the airport. We make the soldiers lose respect for them...unless, of course, the Generals do their job and defend the Constitution.
    Yeah. That completely destroyed Mittens. I think they would respond more readily to either execution or loss of retirement, and probably more so to the retirement thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Yeah. That completely destroyed Mittens. I think they would respond more readily to either execution or loss of retirement, and probably more so to the retirement thing.
    I dunno, Rip. My theory is that all men are motivated by only one thing: getting laid.

The ONLY reason Gen Millie gets laid is the respect and power his uniform/rank carries. If millions of people point out that it's a costume wrapped around a wimp afraid to do his job, it's gonna cut into his home life.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Bill has worked very hard to cultivate his image; Most people don't realize he came from an incredibly wealthy/powerful banking family.
    The origins of Microsoft are also very interesting. The IBM deal, which got the company off the ground can be wholly credited to Bill's mother.

He has always been very open about the fact that the goal of his health programs has been to reduce the population in India, Africa and the developing world.
    It is difficult to say if he is a hero or a villain, but I don't want to be subjected to his vaccines, passports or climate-change plans.
    How is it difficult to say if goddamn Gates is a villain? The asshole has been headlining this whole mess from the start.

Acosta confronted at CPAC

This guy is getting close to the level of harassment & dissection needed to dismantle these actors. He could have turned it up one more level.

Enjoyable nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I dunno, Rip. My theory is that all men are motivated by only one thing: getting laid.

The ONLY reason Gen Millie gets laid is the respect and power his uniform/rank carries. If millions of people point out that it's a costume wrapped around a wimp afraid to do his job, it's gonna cut into his home life.
    Let me ask you this:

When was the last time you were around a top brass officer, you know someone in a position of some kind of major authority?

These guys are found in a few places: their swank houses in Virginia, their officers' clubs, board rooms of the contractors that buy them off, and their mistresses' bedrooms.

They're around like minds and people who feed their egos and their appetites. They are in one of the most self-reinforcing, incentive-laden systems, possibly more so perhaps than being in Congress. You're not getting a flash mob to intimidate members of the joint chiefs. They don't know what the fuck a meme is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    How is it difficult to say if goddamn Gates is a villain? The asshole has been headlining this whole mess from the start.
    He is the kind of villain who thinks he is saving the world, which is the most dangerous kind of villain.

Login • Instagram

Math is racist. 2+2=1!

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    He is the kind of villain who thinks he is saving the world, which is the most dangerous kind of villain.
    He most assuredly does not think he is saving the world, it is just a catchphrase he keeps using.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Bill Gates? Genius.

He’s gotten us to buy an extraordinarily mediocre (at best) product for many decades. Wondering what he’s up to now is in the noise.

starting strength coach development program
    He thought he was saving the world with Windows and IE.

I joke when I hear someone reference Him as some kind of authority on health: “yeah when I broke my arm I just headed to the nearest Apple store.”