starting strength gym
Page 1140 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 1406401040109011301138113911401141114211501190124016402140 ... LastLast
Results 11,391 to 11,400 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I’m inclined to agree with you but...

Let me ask you this:

When was the last time you were around a top brass officer, you know someone in a position of some kind of major authority?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    He’s gotten us to buy an extraordinarily mediocre (at best) product for many decades. Wondering what he’s up to now is in the noise.
    Bill Gates is the largest private owner of farmland in America. Specifically, soybean fields. Now, he wants us to stop eating meat and replace it with fake meat made from, you guessed it, soybeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, the FBI:

https://twitter.com/FBI/status/1365059178507739143

TERRIFYING.
    The replies...jesus christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    He most assuredly does not think he is saving the world, it is just a catchphrase he keeps using.
    No, after reading up on the guy, I think he really does believe he is doing "the right thing", and "for our own good". He was raised by an old-school planned parenthooder (as in straight up believing in eugenics and population control, rather than the religion surrounding abortion that most in the organization seem to practice now). I think he really does believe the population is out of control and it is up to his superior mind to "fix it" for us. Again, in my view, this may be the most dangerous kind of villain there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Let me ask you this:

When was the last time you were around a top brass officer, you know someone in a position of some kind of major authority?
    It has happened, and I'm a complete nobody. Frequent flight travel to Colorado Springs will increase your chances.

More probable are interactions with their friends and distant family. Perhaps there's a thing or two we can learn from Maxine Waters.

One of the more powerful tools from Alynsky's Rules for Radicals is Ridicule:
    Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."
    "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
    And...Ridicule is 100% legal and even fair play. We have to use their methods against them.

I keep reflecting on a post by David A Rowe months ago:

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    If you want to survive in a protracted war, you have to be more agile than your adversary when they hold the advantage. This is fifth generation warfare. Your guns are for defense and hunting. Your mind, words and actions are the battle space shared with everyone else. They are also the weapons. You have to win this fight morally, intellectually and spiritually.
    Yea, I think ridiculing the Generals into defending the Constitution is a reasonable thing to do. Following every action / word of these useless politicians is a waste of life force.

-------------------------------------

Now that the "virus" accomplished its designated task of installing the Bankers' puppet, they will stop torturing our children:
    California Girl learns she is returning to school

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, the FBI:

https://twitter.com/FBI/status/1365059178507739143

TERRIFYING.
    There is nothing new under the sun.

"Don't let yourself think about cursing the king; don't curse the rich, not even in secret. A little bird might hear and tell everything." Ecclesiastes 10:20

And who is the little "bird" assisting with this? Twitter! I would not trust that organization with a recipe for fudge brownies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    It has happened, and I'm a complete nobody. Frequent flight travel to Colorado Springs will increase your chances.

More probable are interactions with their friends and distant family. Perhaps there's a thing or two we can learn from Maxine Waters.

One of the more powerful tools from Alynsky's Rules for Radicals is Ridicule:

And...Ridicule is 100% legal and even fair play. We have to use their methods against them.

I keep reflecting on a post by David A Rowe months ago:

David A. Rowe
    If you want to survive in a protracted war, you have to be more agile than your adversary when they hold the advantage. This is fifth generation warfare. Your guns are for defense and hunting. Your mind, words and actions are the battle space shared with everyone else. They are also the weapons. You have to win this fight morally, intellectually and spiritually.

Yup. This is one of the most clear thinking posts on how best to proceed in this thread. Perhaps the best.

Democrats are accelerating plans to install President Harris

Alinsky shows up in this one. I thought they'd at least wait till summer, but it looks like he may have just a few weeks left.

And this is a useful piece: The Last Stop Before Thermopylae '-' American Greatness

Alinsky keeps coming up. Let me make a suggestion: we are now the radicals, and it might be useful to hear what the man had to say.

Amazon.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Democrats are accelerating plans to install President Harris

Alinsky shows up in this one. I thought they'd at least wait till summer, but it looks like he may have just a few weeks left.

And this is a useful piece: The Last Stop Before Thermopylae '-' American Greatness

Alinsky keeps coming up. Let me make a suggestion: we are now the radicals, and it might be useful to hear what the man had to say.

Amazon.com

I feel like there is something quite huge coming our way. I can't shake the feeling, but something that would dwarf the seriousness of any recent event. I've also wondered why Harris is keeping such a low profile. Its bizarre.

The Theropylae article is very interesting, thank you for posting it.

starting strength coach development program
    Democrats are probably better off sidelining Biden instead of removing him. If Harris was elevated to President, her nominee for VP would need to be approved by a majority of both houses. With a 50-50 split in the Senate, Republicans could prevent her nominee from being confirmed. During the period that there was no VP, Democrats would no longer have a tie-breaker in the Senate. On the other hand, I don't want to underestimate the chance that at least one Republican would vote to confirm a Harris nominee.